Magic mushrooms can induce mystical effects

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Suppression of MK-ULTRA, CHAOS, and COINTELPRO

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:16 pm

Yes, I noticed the press obit on Barret and it mentioned that he'd 'been unstable ever since taking LSD in the 1960s.'<br><br>And that is a remarkable coincidence, isn't it?<br><br>And the Grateful Dead's fourth keyboard player and the so-called 'Fifth Beatle' just died within a few days of each other as protests and internet venom over Bob Weir and Bohemian Grove kicked up a bummer vibe in the SF Bay area of America's psyche.<br><br>Alex Constantine's 2000 book called 'The Covert War Against Rock' is worth looking at.<br><br>I also think it is up to people to look at history's precedent along with means-motive-opportunity to decide whether something is suspicious or not.<br><br>I think you'd agree with me about that.<br><br>I don't agree that huge crowds of complicit spooks are necessary to instigate media control or the snuffing of social movements.<br><br>Not when editorial control and the neutralization of messengers can be accomplished by a key few players with a covering infrastructure developed over the last 60 years. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Compartmentalisation.

Postby slimmouse » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:30 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I don't agree that huge crowds of complicit spooks are necessary to instigate media control or the snuffing of social movements.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br> You got it Hugh. The vast majority of spooks are thicker than a whale ommlette when it comes to the big game.<br><br> Thats the real clever part of the big pyramid.<br><br> Its all on a strictly need to know basis.<br><br> Ever heard that phrase out there ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Vale Syd

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:12 am

Does anyone know what Syd Barrets life was like for the last 30 years?<br><br>He might have really had a good time (I hope so).<br><br>Of course there is an aspect of CIA and other spook involvement with psychedelics, why wouldn't there be?<br><br>Of course they would try to use psychedelics in a context of social control and limiting people's potential, and of course they would fail. There is something to chaotic and powerful about the process of life that psychedelics are entwined with inextricably.<br><br>Thats why Ebeneezer Good just came on the radio as i was typing that sentence, first time i have heard it in years "Naughty, naughty very naughty..."<br><br>That social movement was obviously the epitome of Tacistock engineered social control, hey Hugh.<br><br>It worked so well they had to write the criminal injustice act.<br><br>E's are good<br><br>E's are good<br><br>Wickeed<br><br>I guess that coincidence, just like Syd's death was engineered by those meta spooks working the CIA for their own interests. <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness