triangle video

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: triangle video

Postby barracuda » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Luther Blissett wrote:
barracuda wrote:Luther, can you post a sketch of your sighting?

I can put something together in photoshop if you want. I'd be nervous about it getting distributed as a hoax though - I'll watermark it "sketch"

That's a great idea. I consider such drawings to be part of the corpus of evidence, so go for it!
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:21 pm

The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby barracuda » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks, Luther. Your sketch turned out totally cool, a classic triangle ship sighting.
barracuda

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:57 pm

barracuda wrote:Thanks, Luther. Your sketch turned out totally cool, a classic triangle ship sighting.

The main difference between what we witnessed and what I've read / seen in photos, was that the red light was ever so slightly off-center forward towards the leading white light.

I have to wonder what sort of exotic propulsion system is going on there. It was eerie. My initial reaction was nuclear (and that's what a lot of the speculation about the Aurora / TR-3B says).
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby barracuda » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 am

barracuda

Postby Luther Blissett » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 am

Hm, that seems like genuine light caught on video, but if it were one solid triangular mass, wouldn't a dark shape would be visible through the thinner clouds?
Luther Blissett

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm

My girlfriend is still giving me hell about this sighting - she's leaning towards an extraterrestrial hypothesis because of how "odd" it was. She considers me a victim of psyops because I believe it was a TR-3B.
Luther Blissett

Postby elfismiles » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Nice job LB. I missed this last year.

So, you took a photo of the skyline where you saw this and photoshopped together this sketch, correct?

Luther Blissett wrote:Image
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:28 pm

HOAX: NASA Top Secret Triangle TR-3B Frightens Bolivia Residents? – Video
http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012/02 ... nts-video/

Update, February 16, 2012: A Bolivian man has confessed the UFO video was a hoax after the government of Bolivia announced an investigation into a possible violation of Bolivian airspace by a US ‘spyplane’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlQ5fpK3oAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzbWVlN-Zqk

Bolivia UFO a Hoax: Confession after Government Begins Investigation
February 16, 2012
By LBG1
[Photo-Image: San Ignacio de Velasco 'UFO' hoax]

A Bolivian man confessed the January 17, 2012, San Ignacio de Velasco UFO video was a hoax after the news the Bolivian government would investigate what could have been a violation of Bolivian airspace by a US ‘spyplane’, the mythical NASA TR-3B. The moral of this story, producing fake UFO videos could get you in hot water with the government.

Opinion.com.Bo, February 16, 2012, Google translation:

“The controversial video of the alleged occurrence of Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) in the population of Santa Cruz de San Ignacio de Velasco is a montage, he confessed the author of audiovisual material.

The sighting of an alleged UFO worried the government of President Evo Morales. Deputy Foreign Minister Juan Carlos Alurralde raised the possibility that it is a U.S. spy plane, which may have violated the national airspace.

“The fact that video is a montage. I am a producer and was working on a project and take advantage of special effects that had footage of the storm that night and started working, suddenly we had this idea, “Edgar said the author of the video to Channel A.

According to the producer, someone copied the video from your computer and the network went online. It also said it would never have imagined the number of visitors who had the film in the video site Youtube and less impact on the national press.”

Original Tormenta Electrica y OVNI en “Santa Cruz Bolivia” Video

Another ‘UFO’ hoax teachable moment: How a fake UFO video made it to mainstream media news as a possible legitimate sighting.

UNITEL filed a news report plastering their watermark across the footage.

Another mainstream news source cited a ‘security expert’ who claimed the UFO could be an unmanned drone from the United States. A surveillance drone used in the cocaine drug trafficking wars that flew up to “1200 kilometers per hour, per second”.

Yesterday, the news the government of Bolivia, concerned there might have been a violation of Bolivian airspace by a US ‘spyplane’, announced they were going to investigate the incident. The announcement of an investigation the revelation the UFO in the video was fake.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012/02 ... stigation/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmCqw-m6KL4
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 am

elfismiles wrote:Nice job LB. I missed this last year.

So, you took a photo of the skyline where you saw this and photoshopped together this sketch, correct?

Yes, went back and took a photo on the same block a couple days later, then photoshopped in the lights.
Luther Blissett

Previous

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness