Occult Origins of Science

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Pythagoras would be my guess

Postby yesferatu » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:06 pm

Not sure science necessarily has to have an occult origin, but........Pythagoras would be my best guess at the occultation of scientific learning.<br>At least for known history....how can we go back to where we need to go when the fuckin Catholic church burned down the Alexandrian library and destroyed all of the ancient texts that could have supplied us with so much? <br>Too much has been lost to get you a correct answer. <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

human origin?

Postby timboucher » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:47 pm

Yesferatu:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Not sure science necessarily has to have an occult origin<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Are you saying that because you believe that it diminishes the achievements of science to suggest they have anything other than a totally human, totally rational basis? <p></p><i></i>
timboucher

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Occult Origins of Science

Postby phineas » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:11 pm

hi Tim<br>How about these?:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/RedAlch.html" target="top">etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/RedAlch.html </a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://levity.com/alchemy/index.html" target="top">levity.com/alchemy/index.html </a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>And although on somewhat of a tangent, I've always been interested in the Hoffman/Downard take on "psycho-alchemy":<br><br>...<br><br>"The Creation and Destruction of Primordial Matter. <br><br>"The Killing of the Divine King. <br><br>"The Bringing of Prima Materia to Prima Terra." <br><br>Since ancient times these were the goals of the Gnostic-Rosicrucian-Masonic-Hermetic Academy, an elite as real and corporeal as President Bush's Skull and Bones society at Yale University; the Bohemian Grove in California; Dr. John Whiteside Parson's Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) also in California; General Albert Pike's Scottish and Palladian Rites of Freemasonry and a host of lesser imitators. All of these cults have or had the highest possible offices, connections and old boy networks. <br><br>The Creation and Destruction of Primordial Matter was accomplished at the White Head ("Ancient of Days"), at White Sands, New Mexico, at the Trinity Site. The Trinity Site itself is located at the beginning of an ancient Western road known in old Mexico as the Jornada del Muerto (the Journey of the Dead Man). <br><br>Early in this century a Freemason named Peter Kern was ordered to build a highly symbolic "Gate of Death" at a key point on this ancient trail. It was known as the Gate with a Thousand Doors. <br><br>At the front of this gate Kern was ceremonially murdered (decapitated) by a hooded executioner. (RE: Skull & Bones head of Geronimo...)<br><br>Other occult rituals for the Creation and Destruction of Primordial Matter were played out in the general area of the 33rd degree of north parallel latitude in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. The Trinity Site is also at this latitude. <br><br>There are 33 segments in the human spinal column which according to occult lore is the vehicle of the fiery ascent of the Kundalini serpent force which resides in the human body. 33 is the highest degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Near the Trinity Site a derelict shack was symbolically dubbed "MacDonald House." The Creation and Destruction of Primordial Matter occurred exactly on the Trinity Site, the "Place of Fire," with the explosion of the first atomic bomb, culminating untold thousands of years of alchemical speculation and practice. <br><br>The Killing of the King rite was accomplished at another Trinity site located approximately ten miles south of the 33rd degree of north parallel latitude between the Trinity River and the Triple Underpass at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas. Dealy Plaza was the site of the first masonic temple in Dallas. In this spot, which had been known during the 19th century cowboy era as "Bloody Elm Street," the world leader who had become known as the "King of Camelot," President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, was shot to death. <br><br>A widely publicized image which has become perhaps the key symbol of the enigma of the Kennedy hoodwink, emerged immediately in the wake of the assassination: a photograph three "tramps" in official custody, who were unexplainably released and never identified, though speculation about who they really were has reached fever pitch among investigators. <br><br>This photograph is a ritual accompaniment of the Black Mass that was the ceremonial immolation of a king, the unmistakable calling card of masonic murder, the appearance of Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum, the three "unworthy craftsmen" of Temple burlesque, "that will not be blamed for nothing.' This ritual symbolism is necessary for the accomplishment of what James Shelby Downard and I described in the first edition of Apocalypse Culture, as the alchemical intention of the killing of the 'King of Camelot': <br><br>"...the ultimate purpose of that assassination was no political or economic but sorcerous: for the control of the dreaming mind and the marshaling of its forces is the omnipotent force in this entire scenario of lies, cruelty and degradation. Something died in the American people on Nov. 22, 1963 -- call it idealism, innocence or the quest for moral excellence. It is the transformation of human beings which is the authentic reason and motive for the Kennedy murder..." <br><br>The seemingly random and senseless slaughter of a President the week before Thanksgiving, by having his head blown apart in those now infamous Zapruder film frames, is the signpost of humanity's entry into what David Cronenberg in his Videodrome Rosicrucian cinematic manifesto termed, "Savage New Times." <br><br>The search for the three assassins has become a trip up and down Tim Finnegan's ladder, a ladder containing "one false step after another." It is a masonic riddle several magnitudes above the pedestrian, CIA-Mafia-Anti-Castro-Castro-KGB-Texas rightwing etc. etc. political "solutions" pushed by the various books and movies which sometimes only serve to confuse and demoralize us all the more. <br><br>The killers were not caught, the Warren Commission was a whitewash. There was a sense that the men who ordered the assassination were grinning somewhere over cocktails and out of this, a nearly-psychedelic wonder seized the American population, an awesome shiver before the realization that whoever could kill a president of the United States in broad daylight and get away with it, could get away with anything. <br><br>A hidden government behind the visible government of these United States became painfully obvious in a kind of subliminal way... <br><br>There was a transfer of power in the collective group mind the American masses: from the public power of the elected front-man Chief Executive, to an unelected invisible college capable of terminating him with impunity. <br><br>For the first time in their history since the 1826 masonic assassination of writer William Morgan, Americans were forced to confront the vertiginous reality of a hidden power ruling their world. Sir James Frazer writing in The Golden Bough: A Study in Magic and Religion, explains that when the "divine king" is murdered by one who is himself stronger or craftier, those powers of "divinity" which were the king's are "Sympathetically" and "Contagiously" transferred from the vanquished to the victor. <br><br>The entry of this awareness into the subconscious Group "Dreaming" Mind of the American masses instituted a new simulacrum. The shocking introduction of a diametrically different, new "reality" is a classic scenario of another phase of alchemical programming known to the cryptocracy as "Clamores. "... <br><br>-Michael A. Hoffman II<br><br>...<br><br>Apparently, Buzz and Neil performed a Masonic ritual on Luna. And bringing moon rocks back to Earth (with a Masonic flag)and sending the lunar module (with moon rocks aboard) into the Sun supposedly completed this described alchemical task... <p></p><i></i>
phineas

Re: human origin?

Postby yesferatu » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:49 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Are you saying that because you believe that it diminishes the achievements of science to suggest they have anything other than a totally human, totally rational basis?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>No. I am quite opposed to Newtonian mechanism. <br><br>I'm not sure of your question. <br> <br>The science that built the pyramids is different than the science that faked - er, I mean, landed a man on the moon.<br><br>My best answer to your original question was Pythagoras and his cult. But open science was not shut down by his occultation of certain scientific facts.<br><br>You won't get a satisfactory answer to your question unless you can recover the knowledge contained in the Alexandrian library, the destruction of which is the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>least lamented</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> yet greatest tragedy in all of human history. <br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Book

Postby semper occultus » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 pm

got this in my "to read" pile - still working its way to the top at the moment<br><br>The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship: An Examination of Epistemic Autocracy, From the 19th to the 21st Century (Paperback) <br>by Paul & Phillip Collins <br><br>Book Description<br>Here is the story of how the criminal elite hijacked science and transformed it into a weapon against the masses. This examination includes: (1.) The occult Origins of Darwinism. (2.) Nominalism and radical empiricism as instruments of epistemological manipulation. (3.) Eugenics and population control. (4.) Scientistic cults and religious engineering. (5.) Echelon, PROMIS software, and other technologies of the Panopticon Singularity. (6.) Neoconservativism as a continuation of Technocracy and Jacobinism. (7.) Transhumanism, Singularitarianism, and other futurist variants of the elite's occult religion. (8.) The unfolding endgame between scientific dictatorships. <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1419639323/sr=1-1/qid=1155568913/ref=sr_1_1/002-8528072-8187209?ie=UTF8&s=books" target="top">www.amazon.com/gp/product/1419639323/sr=1-1/qid=1155568913/ref=sr_1_1/002-8528072-8187209?ie=UTF8&s=books</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
semper occultus

Re: Book

Postby BannedfromDU » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:28 pm

dude h homeslice ix - WOW, thanks for posting that video...very interesting. It reminded me of another documentary i watched on Discovery or Learning Channel a while back. Nothing to do w/alchemy per se, but it had to do with how ALL the great civilizations in history are connected globally in an overall geometric layout in accordance to constellations. If you have any idea where I might find this documentary, it would be appreciated. It connected all the civilizations via 'lay lines'...it blew me away!<br><br><br>Anyway, after I finished watching the link you had posted on Bacon, I clicked on the side video <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Great Cross & The End Of Time</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> it has to do w/ALCHEMY and the end of the world. I think this needs to be watched. Its only an hour. Facinating!<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1354807147788514326">video.google.com/videopla...7788514326</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
BannedfromDU

Alchemy to Chemistry

Postby robertdreed » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:54 pm

Check out the writings and historigraphic surveys of the life and times of Paracelsus, Hermes Trimegistus, John Dee, Jacob Boehm, Fulcanelli...incidentally, alchemy survives as an intellectual tradition, there are people who still philosophize upon it, and even practice it. Mostly as herbalism, but there are alsothose who seek to practice elemental alchemy, seeking to turn lead to gold by means other than high-tech subatomic bombardment. fwiw.. <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

Re: Alchemy to Chemistry

Postby johnny nemo » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:45 pm

semper occultus wrote:got this in my "to read" pile - still working its way to the top at the moment<br><br>The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship: An Examination of Epistemic Autocracy, From the 19th to the 21st Century (Paperback) <br>by Paul & Phillip Collins <br><br>Book Description<br>Here is the story of how the criminal elite hijacked science and transformed it into a weapon against the masses. This examination includes: (1.) The occult Origins of Darwinism. (2.) Nominalism and radical empiricism as instruments of epistemological manipulation. (3.) Eugenics and population control. (4.) Scientistic cults and religious engineering. (5.) Echelon, PROMIS software, and other technologies of the Panopticon Singularity. (6.) Neoconservativism as a continuation of Technocracy and Jacobinism. (7.) Transhumanism, Singularitarianism, and other futurist variants of the elite's occult religion. (8.) The unfolding endgame between scientific dictatorships. <br><br>www.amazon.com/gp/product/1419639323/sr=1-1/qid=1155568913/ref=sr_1_1/002-8528072-8187209?ie=UTF8&s=books
<br><br>I mentioned a bit of this in a thread called "Sexual Revolution Started By Pedophiles", namely how H.G. Wells and Alduous Huxley's books were blueprints for the coming "Scientific Dictatorship".<br>There was some intersting stuff that I found, such as H.G. Wells' 1933 prediction, in a book called "The Shape Of Things To Come", of a war between Germany and Poland starting in 1940!<br>This was followed by "germ warfare" chapter, wherein he predicted a disease from "infected babboons" that had all the symptoms of AIDS!<br><br>The thread appears to have been deleted and I'm not sure why, if that is the case.<br><br>Does Jeff, or anyone else, know what happened to that thread?<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Re: Occult Origins of Science

Postby * » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:19 pm

<br><br> From <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.rsarchive.org/RelAuthors/BarfieldOwen/OrNaSc_intro.php">Owen Barfield's Introduction </a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> to Rudolf Steiner's <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA/index.php?ga=GA0326"><br>Origins of Natural Science</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><br><br> <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"..Their basic argument is that modern science, and the scientism based on it, so far from being the only possible “reality-principle” is merely one way of conceiving the nature of reality; a way moreover that has arisen only recently and which there is no reason to suppose will last forever. Many today might admit as much, but in doing so they would be thinking of modern science mainly as a theory or set of theories capable of proof or disproof by accepted methods. For Steiner modern science, including its empirical method, is a stage, and an important stage, in the whole evolution of human consciousness. And that is something different from, though it underlies, the history of ideas. Perception itself is determined by the human psyche, the consciousness which determines perception precedes the formation of thoughts based on that perception, and the human psyche is an evolving one. Only hitherto it has not been conscious of that fact. Certain ideas were formed, and could only be formed, at certain stages in that evolution. Ideas for instance or theories about the nature of the world, or the nature of Nature, are necessarily based on certain “givens” — experiences taken for granted — which are so immediate that no ideas at all can be formed about them. Isaac Newton, as Lecture Three points out, was sufficiently aware of this to declare the “givens” of his own day as the “postulates” from which he started. They were time, place, space and motion. And these remain the givens for our day, even if their slight unsettling by Einstein's relativity should be the first faint breath of coming winds of change. But they were not so for other days and other men. They were not so before at most the fifteenth century. They are given for us, because for us the outer world of natural objects and events is experienced as completely detached from the inner world of our own awareness of them, that is to say, from our humanity. Descartes was the first to formulate this — then comparatively novel — given, when he divided the world into extended substance and thinking substance.<br><br> Writing in 1818 an essay on Method, Coleridge prophesied:<br><br><br>“… there will soon be seen a general tendency toward, an earnest seeking after, come ground common to the world and to man, therein to find the one principle of permanence and identity, the rock of strength and refuge, to which the soul may cling amid the fleeing surge-like objects of the sense.”<br><br><br> The abiding thrust of these lectures is Steiner's unshakable conviction that from now on the progress of science will depend on the overcoming of the received dichotomy between man and nature just as from the fifteenth or sixteenth century up to now the progress of science has depended on that dichotomy. Incidental to that progress would be escape from the crudities of popular scientism, but the lectures are only marginally concerned with that. Their content is based on the fact that the understanding, perhaps of any phenomenon but certainly of any phenomenon so basic as to be “given,” entails a patient examination of its provenance, that is to say of the steps by which it came into being. Consequently they are, as the title suggests, lectures not on science, but on the history of science. In sum they tell the story of the origin and then of the growth of that gulf between inner and outer, between subject and object, extending from a time before Pythagoras down to our own day, as it is manifest in the writings and biographies of a selection of well-known thinkers. Particular attention is given to transitional figures, men whose perceptions were still determined by the past, while their thoughts were confronted by what was approaching from the future; and perhaps especially interesting in this regard are the observations of Giordana Bruno's cosmos in Lecture Four and Galen's theory of “fermentation” in Lecture Eight..."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Previous

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness