conclusion: video cameras are collaborators in ufo hoax

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

conclusion: video cameras are collaborators in ufo hoax

Postby yesferatu » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:27 am

In fact, it is the video cameras <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>themselves</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> that are doing the hoaxing. I am upset that video cameras have evolved into self-conscious intelligences that can produce things on tape that weren't in the sky. We have so many people who want to just point their video cameras at the sky to record the sky, but the viideo cameras ruin it by etching into the tape things that weren't there. Why are video cameras trying to trick us? Are they mean? I believe that any video camera that produces such images found <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5305085298884471236&q=%22UFO+conference%22." target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> are not defective, but rather are doing the hoaxing internally within the camera itself/themself. Since it would be really foolish to say some people hoaxed these particular ones, my neo-skeptic faux logic compels me to blame the video cameras. They are NOT defective....they are <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>tricking</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> us! Because nothing was in the skies....people were just pointing their cameras at the sky for the hell of it, and the cameras have conspired to delude us. Video cameras are part of the ufo hoax....they are conscious collaborators.<br>Just filthy scam artists. If you have a video camera that has produced images of things in the sky that are anything like this, destroy the camera, since it has obviously become self-aware, and can manipulate images that will upset scared-bunny debunkers. That's just evil on the part of these video camera entities to do that to them.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=yesferatu@rigorousintuition>yesferatu</A> at: 9/21/06 10:28 pm<br></i>
yesferatu

Re: conclusion: video cameras are collaborators in ufo hoax

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:35 am

hmm..<br><br>Guess I'm not the only irritated RI member these days.<br><br> <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:59 am

Hemie:"Its very easy to discredit them..But I think theyare real"<br><br><br>I seen 1 UFO 15-20 feet awy..<br><br>The lil greys have attacked me during dream paralysis"<br>last summer..they even tried to implant my back..I later injured my back surfin in that exact area.<br><br>I have mixed feelings about this video series..<br><br>Rense debunked some of this last yr..<br><br>I will say this the images of the aliens as depicted here are the same face type as the aliens who attempted to abduct me..<br><br>They are unfriendlys..proceed with extreme caution<br><br>I think they have contracted with the PTB with the cooperation of many world govts to do humanity extreme harm..<br><br>Its the greatest cover-up in history and the source of many of humanitys problems including diease pollution and wars..Just my thoughts and observations<br><br>PS..<br><br>a strong baseball bat in their throats and hear em scream <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby OpLan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:03 am

I like the humanoid section around the hour mark.<br><br>59:40 green 'night sight' photos of aliens.. assuming they are minatures,if anyone recognises the brand of model these are,please give me a link..I want some.were they ever completely explained?<br><br>Theres some interesting footage in that film.Its Mexico.And Maussain.You can't get much weirder.<br><br>Also shows the crop 'circle' grey holding the encoded disc..Some researcher gave a lecture on all the 'hoaglandesque' mathematics implied in its composition.I also recall a well known circle hoax team claiming it.Team Red Devil? Team something.. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Postby OpLan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:07 am

yes I've had a terrifying dream of greys.Easily the scariest dream I ever had..and it only grabbed my arm. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:17 am

I choked one of these lil fiends as it got upon my chest.<br>.I reached into their dimesnion so fast and with such force that I momentarliy grabbbed it by the throat and was gonna kill it...I thought of waking my wife and telling her and at that nanosecond..I lost my grib and it raced away into the baseboards of our bedroom..BUTas it left it shrieked this metallic piercing noise of terror and pain..<br><br>I injured it.<br><br>I guess JC does not want me to hurt anyone not even these lil fiends..BTW my back has NOT yet recovered from last summer and the pain has now moved..<br><br>the greys have visted me many times in the past few yrs<br><br>all visits were attempted abductions.<br> I have more info and observations but need rest.<br><br>Dream paralysis??<br><br><br>or reality??? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby OpLan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:24 am

..hope you do add further dbeach,I'm genuinely interested. <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Postby Attack Ships on Fire » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:31 pm

I didn't have much free time this past week so I only gave the Google Maussain video a cursory look, with particular attention to the humanoid photos mentioned in this thread. I remember reading an article on one of the parafringe sites claiming to debunk the photos showing the greys behind a fence; I'll have to find it again because I don't remember the specifics as to why the author claims these series of photos are fake.<br><br>As for the camera(s) used for the three photo series, Sony has a nightvision video camera that's been available for a few years, so there's that model available to the general public.<br><br>Regardless as to the authenticity of these photos, what I don't like is the manner that Maussain plays it fast and loose with the details behind where these photos came from, and his tendency to believe in their authenticity first and foremost even though he admits they can be faked. In the series of pictures of the grey behind the fence Jaime keeps referring to the photos with a timestamp, which suggests that they come from a video and are not individual photos taken in succession. Well, why not show us the video, or give us details about where the video came from? In my opinion Jaime needs to spend more time on background research of these photos before proclaiming his verdict on them.<br><br>The videos of the objects in the sky are great, and I hadn't seen the crop circle that resembles a Mayan calendar before.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Attack Ships on Fire

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness