bush sr. quote

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

bush sr. quote

Postby Ted the dog » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:06 pm

I've seen this quote flashed around quite a bit...especially lately:<br><br>"Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." <br><br>-George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with reporter Sarah McClendon in December 1992 <br><br>is this legit? lol...why would he admit that to her? <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: bush sr. quote

Postby Qutb » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:21 pm

According to Al Martin, he had forgotten to take his prozac that day... I think it's legit, he was probably "joking". <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

Monsters

Postby Peachtree Pam » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:36 pm

Look at this quote from his wife, Barbara, the day before the Iraq war began:<br><br><br><br>There are, I'm sure, many astonishing things still to be said about the war in Iraq. They may, however, find it difficult to top this:<br><br>Should we never have watched at all? So Barbara Bush had instructed us in an interview the day before the Iraq war began. The president's mother said she would watch "none" of TV's war coverage because "90 percent" of it would be speculative. She continued: "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths and how many, what day it's gonna happen? … It's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Sarah McClendon

Postby antiaristo » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:04 pm

1/8/03 White House Reporter Sarah McClendon Dies <br><br>"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched." -- <br><br>George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter<br><br>(NB Sarah reported having OVERHEARD Bush say this) <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Sarah McClendon

Postby albion » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:11 pm

I dunno what the context of that is, but it's interesting because McClendon is supposedly the person that Kay Griggs went to for help:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>[Griggs] first went public in 1996 after receiving death threats, being rescued by Sarah McClendon, former senior member of the White House press corps, who believed her story and took Griggs under her wing, giving her a place to stay and important advice about how to stay alive when dealing with military operatives.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=77482&">letsroll911.org/ipw-web/b...77482&</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
albion

Re: Sarah McClendon

Postby dbeach » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:49 pm

the arrogance of family bush indicates deep rooted homicidal ideations and a non-chalance about death like its theirs to bestow upon others which is exactly what family bush does and has done since sam bush joined the war dept in 1912<br><br>so nothing would surprise me about them<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.epenthesis.org/archives/003309.php">www.epenthesis.org/archives/003309.php</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"Why should we hear about bodybags and deaths, and how many, what day it's going to happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's...it's not relevant, so why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.infowars.com/print/misc/barb_threat.htm">www.infowars.com/print/mi...threat.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Barbara Bush:" you can criticize me, but don't criticize my children and don't criticize my daughters-in-law and don't criticize my husband, or you're dead."<br><br>CNN LARRY KING LIVE <br>Interview With Barbara Bush<br>Aired October 22, 2003 - 21:00 ET<br><br>For the full transcript of this interview go to: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cnn.tv/TRANSCRIPTS/0310/22/lkl.00.html">www.cnn.tv/TRANSCRIPTS/03...kl.00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> -- otherwise scroll down to read the quote in context<br><br>LARRY KING, CNN HOST: Tonight, Barbara Bush, the former first lady and current president's mother, her first live TV interview for her new memoir, "Reflections: Life After the White House." She's here for the hour, in-depth and personal. The one and only Barbara Bush is next on LARRY KING LIVE.<br>We're at the beautiful Houstonian Hotel in Houston, Texas, the home for six months of the year for Barbara Bush and her husband, the former President George Bush. She's the author of a terrific new memoir, "Barbara Bush: Reflections: Life After the White house." There you see its cover. Published by Scribner.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Bush Family