Bush's scary reading list

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bush's scary reading list

Postby anonymous » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:39 am

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.nynewsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-bushread16aug16,0,4595904.story?coll=ny-leadnationalnews-headlines">Bush Salts His Summer With Eclectic Reading List</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> CRAWFORD, Texas — Gas prices are climbing, motorists are fuming and President Bush is at his ranch with a book about the history of salt.<br><br>There could be a connection.<br><br>According to the White House, one of three books Bush chose to read on his five-week vacation is "Salt: A World History" by Mark Kurlansky, who chronicled the rise and fall of what once was considered the world's most strategic commodity.<br><br>The other two books he reportedly brought to Crawford are "Alexander II: The Last Great Tsar" by Edvard Radzinsky and "The Great Influenza: The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History" by John M. Barry.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Hmmm.... Resource monopolization,Totalitarian monarchy, and global pandemic. Since we know the Dim Son isn't bright enough to read anything more advanced than "My PetGoat", who's putting this reading list out there, and why? <p></p><i></i>
anonymous

Unknown

Postby Unknown » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:09 am

(This post is missing and can not be restored) <p></p><i></i>
Unknown

Blog: View Blog (0)

Unknown

Postby Unknown » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:28 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored) <p></p><i></i>
Unknown

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Bush Family