President Tourette's?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

President Tourette's?

Postby mxmendo » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:55 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJXj9qRm92Q&eurl=">www.youtube.com/watch?v=P...m92Q&eurl=</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>he's disintegrating mentally, physically... <p></p><i></i>
mxmendo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: President Tourette's?

Postby Dreams End » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:00 pm

I watched this thinking I should be listening to what he was saying. The sound is no good. It's the twitch, which does look like a tic, although my wife, who is DID, twitches like that when she is "switching" (a different alter coming out) though it's usually more subtle. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: President Tourette's?

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:17 pm

maybe the mic in his ear (the one to help him answer the questions) squealed. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

sometimes I feel badly for him

Postby sw » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:59 am

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

piece hopes

Postby darkbeforedawn » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:18 pm

I hope he finds piece too. A big piece of what he has inflicted on many innocents throughout the world. Having a "bad childhood" is no excuse for criminal warmongering and genocide. Sorry, but I can't join in your heartfelt wish today. The man is a mass murderer. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

yeah, I know...

Postby sw » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:52 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: yeah, I know...

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:33 pm

Don't worry about it, sw, you have just arrived at a higher level than the rest of us. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: piece hopes

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:04 pm

W is a sad and dangerous case. The worst in him is being inflamed by handlers to make him a tool of destruction instead of merely self-destruction.<br><br>He is a John Hinckley junior turned on the entire world as a patsy for professional fascists, a classic authoritarian personality which was determined to be the root of 'fascism receptivity' in the 1950s as social scientists tried to figure out how nations could go mad under a Hitler, Mussolini, and now Bush.<br><br>But he has his theological 'get out of jail free' pass to float his ego on the sea of his sins.<br><br>The promise of Heaven is used to 'badjacket' life on Earth. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: piece hopes

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:56 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.capitolhillblue.com/blog/2006/03/is_bush_flipping_out.html#more">www.capitolhillblue.com/b....html#more</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Is Bush flipping out?<br>March 25, 2006 08:06 AM / Bush Leagues .<br>We hear more and more White House chatter about increasing Presidential temper tantrums – reports of an out-of-control President George W. Bush losing it with close aides and even during incidental contacts with lower-level West Wing staff. <br><br>This is unconfirmed. Our usual sources aren’t talking and those who contact us are ones whose information has not always checked out in the past but if the Department of Homeland Security can raise terror alert levels on unconfirmed chatter, we can sound the alarm bell on reports that the Prez may be losing it <br><br>We first reported on Bush’s erratic behavior and temper tantrums on June 4, 2004. As usual the mainstreamer ignored it until Newsweek reported the same thing in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Other reports said Bush, angry over war protests, went into a mad tirade against “traitors and Commies.” <br><br>Now others are chronicling the President’s history of temper tantrums. But new reports say the outbursts occur more frequently and Bush then retreats into a deep depression. In 2004, we reported Bush was taking anti-depressants. He may need to go back on them. <br><br>All of this suggests disturbing behavior in the man who can order a nuclear strike on another nation. It also explains how the man can authorize illegal spying on Americans by the National Security Agency and then brag about it to the public. <br>© Copyright 2006 by Capitol Hill Blue <br><br>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br><br>A drunken Dubya?<br>March 24, 2006 03:33 PM / Bush Leagues .<br>When Washington insiders gather over a drink or three the topic the topic is often whether or not President George W. Bush is on or off the wagon.<br><br>Bush, an admitted alcoholic who claims he quit without any self-help program, may or may not be drinking again, depending on who you talk to.<br><br>Query "Bush drinking" on Google and you come up with 19.9 million hits.<br><br>That adds up to a lot of words over whether or not the Prez is on a bender.<br><br>The Smoking Gun offers up a video shot at a 1992 wedding -- years after Bush claims he quit -- which shows the future President clearly in his cups.<br><br>Blogs often wonder if the President is falling down drunk. He does seem to fall down a lot, almost as much as Gerald Ford.<br><br>He was observed guzzling Yak's milk in Mongolia, a local brew with 3 percent alcohol. While the alcohol content is not that much, it doesn't take much to send a alcoholic off the wagon.<br><br>Wikipedia has a long piece about Bush's history of substance abuse, including confirmed reports of drinking and reported use of cocaine.<br><br>From our point of view, a soused Bush makes sense. It explains a lot of the man's otherwise unexplainable actions.<br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Return to Bush Family