How long will it take to recover from Bushco?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: How long will it take to recover from Bushco?

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:46 am

Whew, great insights, everybody. So, what several of you are saying is that this isn't a Bush problem or DC problem, this is an individual problem of morality? Our politicians are corrupt because we are corrupt. Wow, that makes the idea of getting the problem "fixed" seem even more overwhelming. <br><br>BUT, are we corrupt all by ourselves, totally self-absorbed, or is our natural inclination towards being morally selfish encouraged, enhanced, by these same political operatives <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>as a long-term tactic</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->? I'm talking about a deliberate, purposeful set of tactics that appear to attempt to set us against each other, or to appeal to our greed. Almost as a huge social psychology psy-op.<br><br>On edit, I just found this article that talks about a "tool" that would fit in with what I just talked about:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Littleknown_media_psychology_firm_sees_Gore_0601.html">www.rawstory.com/news/200..._0601.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>“....Affective Encryption Analysis is a new behavior forecasting tool that looks at how our feelings and emotions can influence our long-term actions,” explains Dr. Herndon. “Traditional survey techniques are not very good at predicting trends. Affective Encryption Analysis was developed to dig deeper into the emotional factors that control our future behaviors.”<br><br>Although created as a potential tool for the intelligence community, Affective Encryption Analysis has seen its early uses in the political arena.<br><br>'Voter behavior is not primarily issue-driven,' states Dr. Herndon. 'Subtle emotional factors drive our actions at the ballot box.....'"<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 6/1/06 10:12 am<br></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Bush Family