Payback for Times article on Clinton marriage?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Payback for Times article on Clinton marriage?

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:11 pm

What do you think? Is this tongue-in-cheek payback for the NYT's recent tabloid article that wallowed in the woes of the Clinton marriage?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4594">www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...sp?ID=4594</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Rocky shoals for Bush marriage? <br>Wayne Madsen – Wayne Madsen Report June 1, 2006 <br><br><br>Scroll down for updates<br><br>Informed sources Inside the Beltway report that First Lady Laura Bush has established temporary residence in the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC as a result of a tiff with President Bush over an extramarital relationship involving her husband. <br><br>Mr. Bush's tryst is said to involve Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. <br><br>It is not known how long Mrs. Bush plans to remain at the Mayflower, however, her security detail has been present at the hotel during hours when the First Lady would normally be residing in the White House. <br><br>While she was National Security Adviser, Rice, who has never been married, referred to George W. Bush as "my husband" before she corrected herself and said, "the president." Rice was speaking at a dinner when she made her "husband" remarks. <br><br>WMR is tracking the Laura Bush story. <br>www.waynemadsenreport.com/ <br><br><br>Update - June 3, 2006<br><br>A White House source, speaking on background, vehemently denied to WMR that there are marital problems between President Bush and First Lady Laura Bush over a reported extramarital affair between Mr. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. However, two mainstream media sources have confirmed that their sources also have reported an ongoing affair between Mr. Bush and Rice. <br><br>The mainstream media is hamstrung in reporting stories about Bush's personal life. For example, in 2001, the media highlighted Bush's comments about his passing out from choking on a pretzel while watching a football game in the White House. In reality, Bush, who claims he gave up drinking years ago, passed out from being inebriated. Washington's movers and shakers knew the story about Bush's drinking but the media studiously avoided it. <br>www.waynemadsenreport.com/ <br><br><br>Update – June 3, 2006<br><br>WMR can report that a Mayflower Hotel staffer has confirmed that First Lady Laura Bush spent at least one night this past week at the hotel, which is four blocks north of the White House. Mrs. Bush reportedly moved out of the White House after a confrontation with President Bush over his on-going affair with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The Mayflower's official position on the story is that they can "neither confirm nor deny" the identities of their guests. Because it's penchant for security and secrecy is well known to the Secret Service, the Mayflower has become a reliable hotel for U.S. and international VIPs. <br><br>Some Washington observers believe that the recent flare up between Laura Bush and the president stems from the fact that her poll numbers are twice as favorable as her husband's (60 percent to 29 percent). Laura Bush's recent solo missions to New Orleans, Colorado, and an AIDS conference at the United Nations represent a virtual declaration of independence from the most unpopular president in U.S. history. "She's [Laura's] taking a page right out of Hillary's book," said one Washington pundit. Rice, on the other hand, has been very close and loyal to Bush since she signed on as his chief foreign policy adviser in 2000. WMR has been told of intimate encounters between Mr. Bush and Rice on trips to New York City (multiple occasions) and New Orleans following Katrina. <br><br>WMR has received numerous email from the typical right-wing political direct marketing operations with the same talking point: how dare we violate the privacy of the President and First Lady in time of war. To refresh the memory of the right, we offer this one peek into recent history: <br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Did you see this?

Postby jingofever » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:00 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://s88172659.onlinehome.us/2006/05/globe-exclusive-george-and-lauras.html">s88172659.onlinehome.us/2...auras.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>via <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/">Covert History</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

Re: Did you see this?

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:29 pm

Hey, maybe the NYT's story on the Clinton's marriage was intended to innoculate the public for when the Bush marital dynamics go public.<br><br>Can you believe how gossipy Mathews is here? When the MSM ditches him, he can always get a job with the tabloids. He's a natural.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://mediamatters.org/items/200606020011?src=other">mediamatters.org/items/20...?src=other</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Return to Bush Family