Blistering attack on Duh Fuhrer-and us

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Blistering attack on Duh Fuhrer-and us

Postby sunny » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:00 pm

By Larisa Alexandrovna. The angriest, most controversial article I have ever read at HuffPo.<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larisa-alexandrovna/bush-signs-the-reichstag-_b_32295.html">www.huffingtonpost.com/la...32295.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Here are a few snippets:<br><br>For the Bush family it was simply another day - like any other day - for the entitled nobility, who take from others that which does not belong to them.<br><br>The Bush dynasty was always filthy rotten, with not a single member of the imperial family ever doing an actual honest day's work in their pathetic and miserable blue-blooded lives.<br><br>**<br><br>To add insult to injury, when Bush was finished with his butchery, this half-witted crook had the audacity, the sheer nerve, to claim that he was slitting the throat of America in the memory of those who died on September 11, 2001:<br><br><br>**<br><br>The irony is as ugly as it is irrelevant to the majority of the American public, sedated, strung out, and watching reality on the television because they are too lazy or cowardly to actually live life or fight for something real.<br><br>**<br><br>I am certain that my right-wing fellow Americans will no doubt soil themselves silly and cite Biblical curses at me for daring to label their beloved leader a traitor to the United States of America. But he is not only a traitor, he is an aristocratic wannabe despot who is so mentally deranged, that he believes that God tells him to go out and spread Americana into the world, and in the process murder hundreds of thousands of people abroad and destroy thousands of lives at home.<br><br>**<br><br>But instead of removing from office the monstrosity of this entire gang of thugs and lunatics, our Congress gave this President more power to inflict more harm by passing an outright violation of the Constitution in the form of the perversely named PATRIOT Act. <br><br>Yes, by all means, reward a strangler by giving him a gun by which to expedite his murders.<br><br>**<br><br>"The bill I'm about to sign also provides a way to deliver justice to the terrorists we have captured. In the months after 9/11, I authorized a system of military commissions to try foreign terrorists accused of war crimes. These commissions were similar to those used for trying enemy combatants in the Revolutionary War and the Civil War and World War II. Yet the legality of the system I established was challenged in the court, and the Supreme Court ruled that the military commissions needed to be explicitly authorized by the United States Congress" <br>- did you stop to consider what it is that you actually dribbled out of your twitching mouth?<br><br>This statement is so grotesque, so vile, that it is almost impossible to address without resorting to violence. It is almost incomprehensible when one considers not only what the maggot of a half-wit said, but the comparisons he made with another grotesque time in history. Consider it, if you can, and see if your mind can withstand the absolute slap against morality and reason.<br><br>**<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Have you, sir, lost your fucking idiotic mind?</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>In sum, yes, you have and took the nation's soul with it!<br><br>In ordering Operation Copper Green, through which you, Mr. Bush, ordered the capture, torture, rape, and murder of countless people at your secret concentration camps, you committed the very crimes for which you would be the enemy combatant standing trial, the war criminal standing trial at The Hague. It is not you who would be the judge, Mr. President, or the prosecution, or the jury, in trying enemy combatants and delivering some form of justice to those who have thus far been so unjustly treated. <br><br>**<br><br>Yet instead of feeling some sense of responsibility or humility in the light of such a catastrophe, you, Mr. Bush, moved on and evolved from the Decider who would not do his job to protect this nation to a murderer who gave an illegal order to have the air at ground zero declared safe. <br><br>**<br>And with the appetite that only such depravity could feed, you attacked another nation, killing nearly a million innocents, all the while illegally capturing, torturing, raping, and murdering those whom you found to be a threat. <br><br><br><br>**<br><br>More...<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sunny@rigorousintuition>sunny</A> at: 10/23/06 11:35 am<br></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Blistering attack on Duh Fuhrer-and us

Postby postrchild » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:28 pm

"Ms Alexvandrovna.....your detention cell is ready!"<br><br>Well here come the camps........At least we know we will have good company. <p></p><i></i>
postrchild

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Blistering attack on Duh Fuhrer-and us

Postby AlicetheCurious » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:00 pm

Now if only more people would stop taking their meds and tear their eyes away from their infotainsex screen... <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Bush Family