Alias Season Finale

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Alias Season Finale

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 31, 2005 2:40 pm

Anyone here see it?<br><br>It conditioned viewers to a checklist of apocalyptic scenarios.<br>Nuclear bomb, biological poisoning, flooding, mind control, cannibalism, martial law, mass executions...It even featured the "Blackwell Index", a catalog of blackmail fodder for world figures.<br><br>Left me with a sick feeling. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Alias Season Finale

Postby MinM » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Alias was pretty entertaining. Covert Affairs is basically the most recent incarnation of an Alias like programme. Also like Alias, as Hugh used to point out, it's a way for Hollywood to portray the CIA in a favorable light.

Here comes another one ...
We Interrupt This Programming

There's a very good reason it's called programming.....

I happened to run across an advertisement for a new TV show premiering this fall that may very well double as a paid political announcement in the event that Hillary Clinton announces a run for president. "Madam Secretary" is a tale of an ex-CIA agent who becomes Secretary of State. Here's the trailer. The executive producer freely admits the 'inspiration' comes from Hillary and Benghazi but it goes deeper than that.

Besides being a promotion for Clinton, it is also multifaceted propaganda where apparently in the first episode there is a not so subtle demonization of Syria. In the molding of the minds of the passive viewing public, acceptance of regime change in Syria and the destruction and breaking into pieces of that country is an objective.

All the Hollywood massaging of reality cannot overcome the fact that the three female Secretaries of State so far have been criminals. Madeleine Albright, Condi Rice and Clinton show how far we've come in gender equality in crime. No offense to women in general, these whores for the oligarchy and empire are not exactly typical.

Putting a fictional smiley face on a Mafioso of degenerates is something Hollywood does fairly well. If you're like me, you probably know some folks who will actually vote for Hillary although they will have a hard time explaining exactly why.

In other programming 'news' ..... Not since Michael Jackson has there been such an outpouring of tributes to a 'star.' If there are any 'Morks' out there in space monitoring our progress, they may think that Robin Williams is not only the greatest comedian of all time but one of the greatest humans as well. Or else greatly amused at how well celebrity worship works as a control mechanism...

http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2014/ ... mming.html
Earth-704509
MinM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Media and Information Technology