Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Dave Emory

Postby steve vegas » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:06 am

Just had to drop that name to see what develops. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Blog: View Blog (0)

Dave Emory

Postby heyjt » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:01 pm

Love his stuff, very compelling. We couldn't get his radio show, only recordings. I have a four-tape set he did on the Kennedy assassination. <br> He also interviewed my old friend, the late Ace Hayes.<br> Listened to his stuff a lot in the '80's, some of it was re-played on KBOO community radio in Portland. <p></p><i></i>
heyjt

Re: Dave Emory

Postby anotherdrew » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:12 pm

Here's a place where you can listen to most all his shows:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://wfmu.org/playlists/DX">wfmu.org/playlists/DX</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://ftrsummary.blogspot.com/">ftrsummary.blogspot.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I've mentioned him before, I think he's quite legitimate, his basic premis of the Underground Reich makes a lot of sence to me, and Dave has the documentation for sure. <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>from wikipedia entry: Theory of Nazi influence in the U.S. government</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Emory believes that a large number of Nazis and Nazi sympathizers survived WWII and have formed a loose international network which he has nicknamed the "underground reich." Emory believes that this "underground reich" includes supporters in high positions in the U.S. government and forms a kind of fifth column out to undermine the United States. Note however that unlike many left wing activists who see a natural progression from right wing US politics to fascist idealogies, most of what Emory alleges is about people being literally Nazis, especially with racist and anti-semetic notions. <I'm not sure that's true actually, he's stated regularly that the underground reich no longer considers race as a paramount issue.><br><br>Emory believes that the support to Nazis among various American industrialists and corporations (such as Henry Ford) never really changed during and after the war, it just became secret. Emory looks at the former Nazis enlisted to work for the US after WWII, such as Wernher Von Braun and certain intelligence officials (especially Reinhard Gehlen), and claims that they did not lose their Nazi beliefs. Although some have labeled anything that is radically against fascism and Naziism "left wing", unlike many so labelled, Emory believes that the US only grudgingly supports Israel and in fact trains and assists Palestinian terrorists. Emory has claimed that ex-Nazis in the US CIA helped the Palestinians commit the Munich Massacre, for example.<br><br>Emory came up with the theory while researching the Watergate case, and its connections and similarities to the Kennedy assassination. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Emory was an associate of the late Mae Brussell.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I never realised he and Mae were connected... <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:13 pm

Emory makes many compelling arguments for his theory, but I'm not sure that I agree with his belief that "the US only grudgingly supports Israel", or maybe I should say that I'm not sure that it is true today. There has been a marriage between the American nazi/fascists and the Israeli right. It may be a marriage of convenience, but it is a marriage. It may even be that these Israeli right-wingers have themselves become fascists. But the two groups nowadays do find each other very useful...and profitable. Personally, I suspect that the whole war against communism was mostly about institutionalizing fascism all over the world. Well, that and creating a need for weapons. And the people running the anti-communism show have always been the Nazi supporters. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby edge of darkness » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:59 pm

FYI - there's an interesting - fairly critical - essay on him in Jonathan Vankin's 'Conspiracies , Cover-ups & Crimes'. <p></p><i></i>
edge of darkness

Postby wordspeak » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:16 pm

Does anyone know how to contact Emory? <p></p><i></i>
wordspeak

Postby Reikimg » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:44 pm

www.spitfirelist.com/ this site has just about all his "for the record" recordings and some of his lectures. I listen to Dave Emory every thursday on KFJC and have been to some of his lectures.His knowledge on nazi connections in todays world is most impressive. <p></p><i></i>
Reikimg

Postby Dreams End » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:26 pm

I think he has a lot to contribute. As someone with ADD, I have to admit his format is not the best for me. So I don't have it all. When I read, I can go back and review names, etc as needed if I "tuned any of it out" on the first go. Too hard to do that in audio format.<br><br>And I've seen written interviews with him where he seemed to be reaching. While I think there's a lot to the "serial killer" as state controlled strategy thesis, I saw an interview with him that took that viewpoint but I thought didn't do very well at proving it. A lot of THAT opinion, however, is based on my limited knowledge of the Process (split off of Scientology, with overt worship of both Christ and Satan.) His thesis had the Process as a fairly widespread underground cult, but other reading I've done suggests the Process ceased to exist (but we know how that goes...) before the events in question. The thing is, the account I read about their final end, had so many details about the personality conflicts etc that it seemed to have a real ring of truth. In fact, a data dump on the Process would be great.<br><br>I've heard critiques that Emory was an egomaniac who disparaged other because of their competition with him, no the quality of their work. Don't know if that's true or not. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby MinM » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:07 am

Image Dave Emory @SpitfireList · FTR #801 The Sportin' Life http://bit.ly/1rEK71r #Assassination #Cuba #DavidFerrie

...“49ers Leg­ends Mon­tana, Eddie DeBar­tolo Plan Lux­ury Hotel, Enter­tain­ment Venue Across from Santa Clara Sta­dium Site” by Mike Swift; San Jose Mer­cury News; 12/12/2010.

For­mer 49ers great Joe Mon­tana and ex-owner Eddie DeBar­tolo Jr. are two of the most sto­ried names in fran­chise his­tory. Now they’re maneu­ver­ing to par­tic­i­pate in the 49ers’ most ambi­tious real estate ven­ture ever: the $937 mil­lion sta­dium the team hopes to build in Santa Clara for the 2015 season.

Mon­tana, DeBar­tolo and a third busi­ness part­ner, Con­necti­cut devel­oper Kurt Wit­tek, want to build a lux­ury hotel, sports bar and enter­tain­ment com­plex on two parcels of city-owned land adja­cent to the site of the planned 68,500-seat sta­dium. The Hall of Fame quar­ter­back and his part­ners capped a series of meet­ings with Santa Clara offi­cials with a writ­ten request last week for an 18-month exclu­sive nego­ti­at­ing agree­ment to com­plete a deal. . . . .

4b. The Mon­tana real estate deal, in which he part­nered with DeBar­tolo, appar­ently led to the FBI inves­ti­gat­ing the group.

Although every­one involved claims that there was noth­ing sus­pi­cious, a San Jose Mer­cury News arti­cle observes that Kurt Wit­tek was con­victed of bank fraud in a Sav­ings and Loan scam in North Carolina.

Inter­est­ingly, this story does NOT men­tion that Eddie DeBar­tolo was involved. The San Fran­cisco Chron­i­cle arti­cle above–which DOES men­tion DeBartolo’s involve­ment, does NOT men­tion Wittek’s crim­i­nal background.

“FBI Report­edly Eyed Joe Mon­tana, then Dropped Probe” by Philip Matier and Andrew Ross; San Fran­cisco Chron­i­cle; 5/5/2014.

The FBI sting oper­a­tion that snared state Sen. Leland Yee and Chi­na­town tong leader Ray­mond “Shrimp Boy” Chow was snoop­ing around an even big­ger Bay Area name — 49ers foot­ball leg­end Joe Mon­tana — but came up empty, accord­ing to informed sources. ...

...Lamar Wal­dron, an author of sev­eral books about the mafia, says Shaw’s account of the meet­ing rings true. “In the early 1970s, pro­posed deals were usu­ally brought to Traf­fi­cante and Mar­cello by other cities’ mob lead­ers, busi­ness­men and lawyers for the mob,” says Wal­dron, whose book “Legacy of Secrecy” is being devel­oped into a film by Leonardo DiCaprio with Robert De Niro slated to play Mar­cello. “They’d accept some, pass on oth­ers. I know Mar­cello and Traf­fi­cante also met dur­ing that period in the Tampa area.”

After the men left the pro shop, Shaw says he stayed hid­den in the dark­ened room for a half hour until he was cer­tain they were gone.

“Mob­sters have been here for cen­turies,” Shaw says of Tampa, where he has lived his entire life. “There were gang­land mur­ders on top of one another. I was brought up with the fear fac­tor. You don’t mess around with these peo­ple. You stay clear of them, and you don’t do any­thing that would make them angry.”

But as he approaches his 80th birth­day this Decem­ber, Shaw says he is moti­vated to tell his story. “There are cer­tain things in my life that I have to talk about, have to get off my chest,” he says of the meet­ing, which he says occurred dur­ing the last week of 1972 or the first week in 1973. “It’s been 40 years, OK, and I’ve car­ried this with me for 40 years. … The fear is gone. … And I wanted to make sure, if pos­si­ble, I could set the record straight — let the world know that this was not what it seemed to be.”

...A box­ing pro­moter and tele­vi­sion pro­ducer named Jerry Peren­chio, who pro­moted the Ali-Frazier bout in 1971 as “The Fight,” orga­nized “The Bat­tle of the Sexes” between King and Riggs. He put up a $100,000 winner-take-all prize for the best-of-five sets match and arranged for it to be played in the Hous­ton Astrodome in prime-time on national television. ...

http://spitfirelist.com/for-the-record/ ... rtin-life/

viewtopic.php?p=282075#p282075

viewtopic.php?p=519168#p519168

viewtopic.php?p=423819#p423819

viewtopic.php?p=472420#p472420
Earth-704509
MinM

Return to Media and Information Technology