The Manchurian Candidate

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Manchurian Candidate

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue May 16, 2006 10:30 pm

Understand that what looks like an expose was actually a diversion.<br>Again, historical context, not just absolute object.<br><br>The idea that the mysterious inscrutable Chinese had powers over the mind that Americans should fear right in their very own country was also used to imply that the American prisoners of war who confessed to using chemical and biological weapons in Korea must have had there heads messed with.<br><br>But the US really did use those weapons. Pilots dropped disease-infested bugs and vermin on Korea and caused all sorts of hellish outbreaks of contagion amongst the poor peasants, just as they keep doing in Cuba. War is a wonderful opportunity to test new weapons on 'others.'<br><br>And the US was ahead of the Chinese in mind control due to taking in the Nazis who experimented on prisoners in their camps. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Great "Conspiracy" movies

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue May 16, 2006 10:33 pm

I don't think I've ever seen a film that portrayed the CIA for what it actually is. Not once, and not even close.. <p></p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Col Quisp » Tue May 16, 2006 11:15 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> I don't think I've ever seen a film that portrayed the CIA for what it actually is. Not once, and not even close..<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I think the film <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Nixon</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> comes pretty close! <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Postby Iroquois » Tue May 16, 2006 11:43 pm

Add Mamet's Spartan to the list. It portrays the intelligence/covert operative in a more sophisticated light, I think, than the good or evil extremes I usually see. They're basically tools, convinced of the rightness of their cause in general and willing to go the extra mile to see it succeed, but ultimately just manipulated by a higher order of bull-shit.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Iroquois

I beg to differ...

Postby The Omega Man » Wed May 17, 2006 12:05 am

Perhaps I should clarify so as not to seem like some shill for the movies, for which I am decidedly not. I could care a whit for whoever appears in these movies, but I meant to point out the stories. I wholeheartedly agree, that some of these films are indeed calculated PsyOps ventures designed to obfuscate real happenings and divert attention from real events. A good case in point would be the X-Files T.V. show, which carefully mixed truth with lies and fantasy. Your examples for the most part are are dead-on correct, T.V. is a state-controlled propaganda mill. In some cases they are in fact, infomercials for advertising ideas for example: the marketing of the paramilitary police unit S.W.A.T. through the television show S.W.A.T. and other shows like COPS, that promotes the beneficent terrorist concept. Television in this form is a tool of mind manipulation, for God's sake, why do you think they call it programming. <br><br>But back in the day, and to an extent, T.V. and the films weren't always fearfully controlled as tightly as they are now. If you remember, the climax of the plot in Three Days of the Condor culminated in the CIA running a clean-up op on its own branch of intelligence analysts, who had allegedly decoded data that revealed their black op called 'Operation Lucifer'. In which they were initiating plots and provocations to invade the Middle East during a contrived oil crisis! Holy crap that sounds familiar! How about the ultra-banned Brotherhood of the Bell, that exposed the inner workings of the Freemasons and orders like Skull & Bones as a multi-part episodes on TV during the late 1950's! You can't even get a commercially produced version of this today on DVD or video anywhere. Or how about a televised two-part episode of Starsky & Hutch called "The Set-Up", where they stumble on an intelligence agency that programs Manchurian Candidate sleeper assassins. Which was a direct nod to the Naval Intelligence division's programmed assassin training program inadvertently leaked by Lt. Commander Thomas Narut of the U.S. Regional Medical Center in Naples, Italy. Narut, U.S. Navy psychologist stated that the Office of Naval Intelligence had taken convicted murderers from military prisons, used behavior modification techniques on them, and then relocated them in American embassies throughout the world. Just prior to that time, the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee had censured the CIA for its global political assassination plots, including plots against Fidel Castro. <br><br>The information was divulged at an Oslo NATO conference of 120 psychologists from the eleven nation alliance. According to Dr. Narut, the U.S. Navy was an excellent place for a researcher to find "captive personnel" whom they could could use as guinea pigs in experiments. The Navy provided all the funding necessary, according to Narut. Dr. Narut, in a question and answer session with reporters from many nations, revealed how the Navy was secretly programming large numbers of assassins. He said that the men he had worked with for the Navy were being prepared for commando-type operations, as well as covert operations in U.S. embassies worldwide. He described the men who went through his program as "hit men and assassins" who could kill on command. Careful screening of the subjects was accomplished by Navy psychologists through the military records, and those who actually received assignments where their training could be utilized, were drawn mainly from submarine crews, the paratroops, and many were convicted murderers serving military prison sentences. Several men who had been awarded medals for bravery were drafted into the program.<br><br>The assassins were conditioned through "audio-visual desensitization". The process involved the showing of films of people being injured or killed in a variety of ways, starting with very mild depictions, leading up to the more extreme forms of mayhem. Eventually, the subjects would be able to detach their feelings even when viewing the most horrible of films. Next the commando trainees were shown a film of a man in a sawmill, where planks were sliced from huge logs. In the operation of the saw the man slipped and cut off his fingers. As the films progressed in gruesomeness, the reactions of the trainees were measured by sensing devices: heartbeat, breathing rate, and brain waves were recorded. If the physiological responses, which might have been great in the beginning, slowed down and resumed normal patterns as the more bloodthirsty scenes were viewed, the candidates were judged to have completed this stage of conditioning.<br>The final stage of conditioning was the indoctrination of the future commandos to think of their potential enemies as inferior forms of life. By this stage the commandos would already have been selected for assignment to particular countries. They would be shown films and given lectures which portrayed the customs and culture of the people in a disparaging manner. The people of those countries were presented as enemies of the United States.<br>It took only a couple of weeks to program the susceptible candidates by this process. Those who did not do well in the conditioning were dropped out of the program and reassigned to other duties. The conditioning was most successful when applied to "passive-aggressive" types, and most of these ended up being able to kill without any regrets. The prime indicator of violent tendencies was the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. Dr. Narut knew of two Navy programming centers, the neuropsychiatric laboratory in San Diego and the U.S. Regional Medical Center in Italy, where he himself worked. Dr. Narut said he did not have the necessary "need to know" where his trainees were assigned, but did say that his busiest time was when a large group of men went through such training towards the end of 1973, at the time of the Yom Kippur War. <br>Now put this same conditioning into context today, with the public and youth in particular being bombarded with virtual snuff films like Saw, Saw II, Hostel, High Tension, House of 1,000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects and just about anything vomited forth from Lion's Gate Cinema. Earlier attempts were made through the Friday the 13th and Faces of Death movie series during the 80's. Instead of abject horror and revulsion at these celluloid wanton acts of rendition-like sadism, you can hear in today's audience, obscene peels of laughter and slavering cheers.<br>Take for another example, the Bourne Identity, that only alludes to mind controlled hypno-assassins complete with trigger words, and a veiled reference to the assassination of Patrice Lumumba of the former Congo. But who but those who read and choose to research and investigate would even know that. How many consciously aware people could make those connections and connect those dots? Hollywood bets not many would, and plies its trade in the masking of truth, the encoding of language and use of repetitive occult symbology to mock us to our face.<br><br>Ultimately I think some of these films and some of the old school T.V. shows can act as gateways to help open up people's minds to -- "Hey man... something ain't right!" Then they can begin the arduous climb down the proverbial rabbit-hole, or for Matrix fans... taking the Red pill. And begin reading, researching and deprogramming. None of us was born screaming... "OH MY GOD, 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!" <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=theomegaman@rigorousintuition>The Omega Man</A> at: 5/16/06 10:15 pm<br></i>
The Omega Man

Re: I beg to differ...

Postby bvonahsen » Wed May 17, 2006 2:27 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Now put this same conditioning into context today, with the public and youth in particular being bombarded with virtual snuff films like Saw, Saw II, Hostel, High Tension, House of 1,000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects and just about anything vomited forth from Lion's Gate Cinema. Earlier attempts were made through the Friday the 13th and Faces of Death movie series during the 80's. Instead of abject horror and revulsion at these celluloid wanton acts of rendition-like sadism, you can hear in today's audience, obscene peels of laughter and slavering cheers.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Add to that list "Final Destination" one and two. And an interesting aside: When Speilburg showed "Shindler's List" to a group of high schoolers he was so appalled when they laughed at certain scenes that he stopped the film to lecture them.<br><br>The is a saying among some kids that I've hear: "If you don't watch the horror how will you get desensitized to it?" <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Postby AlicetheCurious » Wed May 17, 2006 5:17 am

Omega Man, thanks for your very enlightening and informative post. I'm appalled and horrified, but at least now I understand why tv, movies and video games have become so incredibly violent. Even fluff "celebrity news" shows like "The Insider" make a point of showing gruesome close-up images of surgery. <br><br>I watched a "making of" trailer the other day, during prime-time, in the afternoon, promoting a big Hollywood teenage snuff film with a roller-coaster theme -- the production people gleefully describing how they can simulate a mix of bone fragments, brain matter, blood and other tissues that explode in a teenaged girl's face, by mixing mashed bananas, silicone and fake blood. The girl actor complained that some of the mixture got caught inside her ear. Another scene showed a teenaged boy's torso after his top half had been torn off, with one of the production staff playfully entwining his fingers in the bloody intestines. This is film-making? This is art? This is entertainment?<br><br>It is so unbelievably pervasive in every single genre coming out of Hollywood, that the only explanation that makes sense, is that it is meant to de-sensitize the American population to violence. Perhaps this answers the question asked by so many outraged people of conscience in the US and abroad: "What has happened to the American people?", why has the news that their government is engaging in torture, in human rights violations, in shootings and bombings of civilians, recorded live and broadcast on their tv, caused such a strangely underwhelming response?<br><br>A collateral benefit is that all the images of incredible, brutal violence, the unrelenting emphasis on crime, particularly perpetrated by spouses, neighbours, priests, teachers, etc., spread fear and suspicion between people. People who are lonely and isolated, who are not part of a community, are the most vulnerable to mental and emotional manipulations, whether by a cult or indoctrination through mass-media indoctrination. <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed May 17, 2006 6:31 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>the Naval Intelligence division's programmed assassin training program inadvertently leaked by Lt. Commander Thomas Narut of the U.S. Regional Medical Center in Naples, Italy.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Fascinating. Thanks for that, Omega Man. <br>Do you have any links or other sources? Guess I'll have to do some searches.<br><br>This ties in with this thread about child abuse as the world's largest mind control issue and one that Hitler knowingly took advantage of.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=4346.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...4346.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Here's a crossposted excerpt from Swiss child abuse expert Alice Miller:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> Of course children in other countries have been and still are mistreated in the name of upbringing or caregiving, but hardly already as babies and hardly with the systematic thoroughness characteristic of the Prussian pedagogy. In the two generations before Hitler's rise to power, the implementation of this method was brought to a high degree of perfection in Germany. With this foundation to build on, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Hitler finally achieved what he wanted: <br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"My ideal of education is hard. Whatever is weak must be hammered away. In the fortresses of my militant order a generation of young people will grow to strike fear into the heart of the world. Violent, masterful, unafraid, cruel youth is what I want. Young people must be all that. They must withstand pain. There must be nothing weak or tender about them. The free--magnificent predator must flash from their eyes again. I want them strong and beautiful...That way I can fashion things ane</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>This education program revolving on the extermination of everything life--giving was the forerunner of Hitler's plans for the extermination of an entire nation. Indeed it was the prerequisite for the ultimate success of his designs. [/i]<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So Hitler tried to do on a national scale what the US military does on a Special Forces scale.<br><br>on edit: Microcosm = macrocosm. Besides the US military breeding specialized units of killers, US media obviously works towards the same goal on a national scale.<br><br>I think Michael Moore's 'Bowling for Columbine' is his best expose of American culture and shows the microcosm/macrocosm of domestic violence and racism mirroring government militarism with bullied and abused BOYS going 'postal' like random bombs.<br><br>Have you heard of any girls on shooting rampage? Hmm...<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 5/17/06 7:51 pm<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: omega's man

Postby havanagilla » Wed May 17, 2006 8:05 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>But who but those who read and choose to research and investigate would even know that. How many consciously aware people could make those connections and connect those dots? Hollywood bets not many would, and plies its trade in the masking of truth, the encoding of language and use of repetitive occult symbology to mock us to our face.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>OM, this is not entirely true. How many people know of these things and choose to cooperate ? you mention correctly the NATO psych conference; the naval intel program; there are so many "normative" people doing it, the docs, the nurses, the military personnel, the finance and secretarial people, the CIA, the foreign affairs service etc. etc., they are not mobsters and most of them are not spies (who are bound to know dark stuff and keep it secret), its the "you and me" (well, not personally) who are doing it, makeing money and careers out of it etc. Now, take the usual idiot person (not educated, financially insecure, overworked, not sophisticated) and they are NOT expected to make decisions or be politically active. So you have an almost 100% complicity, but your description is very different. You want to make it look like a plot, is it really a plot ? ...just wondering. Now you add ALL the media and hollywood (to which I agree, especially hollywood)...so really, maybe this is just how the world is? and the few of us here are naive ?<br><br>--<br>Since I come from such a family of victims/perps, (my two in laws are naval military docs, one psychiatrist and one neurologist...)..I see what is going on in the SIraeli navy, and I am sure it has to do with the special relations bn the miltiary of Israel and the USA. And I am having the same heretic thoughts here as well. If all those doctors know, if all those nurses, officers, politicians, secretaries, and MOSTLY psychologists/psychiatrists..know, what kind of "plot" is it ? or is it like the "Lizzy Dearborn" thread, is it 95% or 5% laughing? and at who? Surely the victims (such as I) are not happy to be the ones screwed up by this system, but this still doesn't make it a "plot", it just makes it "scapegoating" and this is the main characteristic of human society, so far. <br>--<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Day of the Dolphin

Postby mother » Wed May 17, 2006 10:01 am

Good list, meek. But the book "Day of the Dolpin" made a stronger point, I think. Recently we were in a hotel and I caught some really good, black and white mind control nazi film. The hero had been under arrest or was in a mental home. He got out, and fell in love with a girl working in a charity that was a nazi front. Full of visual occultic weirdness. We never saw the title, but there are so many people with encyclopedic memories reading here, perhaps someone will remember it. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: The Manchurian Candidate

Postby NavnDansk » Wed May 17, 2006 3:52 pm

sunny, there was another thread on RI about this yesterday?<br><br>No, I guess I misunderstood - they are comparing the white tennis shoes of the women in the film with the black shoes in the photos - these two photos are on the site listed below and the very short article is tantalizing but doesn't give enough information, will try to find another source about the people who are asking for an inquiry into JFK's murder.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Sounds zany, but the players appear legit. Leading the charge is <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Paul Kuntzler</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, president of the government transcription contractor Miller Reporting. He thinks the public's trust in Uncle Sam was punctured by the Warren Commission review and believes a new probe will restore it--<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>especially since new info is available.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> Among those questioning the old evidence: <br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Thomas Lipscomb</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, founder of <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Times Books</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, who was up for a Pulitzer for unveiling discrepancies in Sen. John Kerry's swift-boat record. He looked for continuity flaws in <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Zapruder</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> by comparing the movie with photos taken at <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Dallas's Dealey Plaza</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. One discrepancy: Two women at the slaying site are shown wearing white sneakers when they actually wore black shoes. He's got the Polaroids to prove it. Lipscomb's stuff is <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>so compelling that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Fox</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> and <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>ABC</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> are negotiating to buy it</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. He has no conspiracy theory but thinks the evidence was flawed and needs validation.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whispers/articles/060522/22whisplead.htm">www.usnews.com/usnews/pol...splead.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=navndansk>NavnDansk</A> at: 5/17/06 1:56 pm<br></i>
NavnDansk

Links & Sources

Postby The Omega Man » Wed May 17, 2006 8:44 pm

Thanks for your excerpt from Swiss child abuse expert Alice Miller, it puts into perspective the MK attack today's children are under. I'm also really convinced that these Narut type assassin training programs are being currently inflicted upon a number of teens in the guise of Black Trench Coat Mafia operatives. Eric Harris was mind-jacked, and disposed of along with Dylan Klebold by their handlers. There's a strong connection to the Bronfman family and a stench of coordinated intelligence ops with the Mossad as well. What many don't know is that intelligence agencies often perform courtesy ops for one another, for plausible deniability and to get past the legal constraints involved in domestic operations. Now that's a complete joke and the empire does as it pleases with complete disregard for anything.<br><br>Here's an excellent link that should satisfy any researcher/investigator:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.xs4all.nl/~sm4csi/nwo/MindControl/mind_control.htm">www.xs4all.nl/~sm4csi/nwo...ontrol.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>It's a 13-part series on Mind Control by Harry V. Martin & David Caul of the Napa Sentinel. At the conclusion is a plethora of books that cover virtually every aspect of mind control. For those who enjoy audio, Dave Emory has available an excellent 3-part expose he did on mind control that pulls from a number of great sources. And his personal commentary is both shocking and well researched.<br><br>AFA-5 Operation Mind Control, Part 1 (includes updates)<br><br>AFA-6 Operation Mind Control, Part 2 <br><br>AFA-7 Operation Mind Control, Part 3-Cults- Joe Holsinger<br><br>Available here:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.spitfirelist.com/archives.html">www.spitfirelist.com/archives.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Peruse through his numerous other titles as well, and you'll be pleasntly surprised by the topics and content. <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Re: Links & Sources

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed May 17, 2006 10:50 pm

Ah, Harry Martin. Good man.
ON EDIT: I'VE SINCE LEARNED MARTIN WAS A MIL-INTEL DISINFORMATIONIST. LIVE AND LEARN.
<br><br>Harry Martin did some great investigative journalism at the Napa Sentinel in the early 90s. Good enough to warrant some disinfo sites in his honor which I found searching his name for more of his work. I couldn't find his name visible on the disinfo site so it must've been imbedded somehow to discourage finding his real work.<br><br>"If you're not being monitored, you're not a very good activist."<br><br>The PROMIS case took a turn in Napa and he wrote on that in 1992.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sonic.net/sentinel/gvcon7.html">www.sonic.net/sentinel/gvcon7.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Not having watched TV or special effects movies for a few years has resensitized me to all imagery rather like getting a sense of taste back after quitting smoking. Yes, very much like reclaiming a sense of taste.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby MinM » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm

The Omega Man wrote:Executive Action with Burt Lancaster

Burt Lancaster was the man when it came to this genre:

Seven Days in May (1964) which gets back to the Frankenheimer phenomenon cited in the op.
Executive Action (1973)
Twilight's Last Gleaming (1978)
The Osterman Weekend (1983)

Here's more on The Parallax View and Executive Action:

YouTube | Alex Cox intro - Moviedrome - THE PARALLAX VIEW conspiracy
http://rigint.blogspot.com/2007/12/thin ... dd-up.html
Thanks to Lisa Pease for forwarding Gaeton Fonzi's Reply from a Conspiracy Believer to Vincent Bugliosi for his "tautologically strained" Reclaiming History. Fonzi was one of the principal staff investigators of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, and his account, The Last Investigation, should be on every shortlist of essential titles pertaining to the JFK assassination. Bugliosi both lists The Last Investigation as a source and dismisses it as biased because Fonzi "had long been a conspiracy theorist.” Fonzi never was. "I went from an agnostic to a conspiracy believer," he writes, on the weight of evidence he had a hand in uncovering. (Most significantly, and convincingly, the identification of the CIA's David Atlee Phillips as Veciana's - and hence Oswald's - "Maurice Bishop.")

Bugliosi is a strange one. He could hardly make the claim that his own JFK book is unbiased scholarship. Rather, it's a prosecutor's case for Oswald as the lone gunman. Yet he was an early champion of reopening the RFK case against Sirhan Sirhan, and contributed some important investigative work that undermined the official account:

In 1975, Vincent Bugliosi, who was then working with Schrade to get the case reopened, tracked down the two police officers depicted in the photograph. To that time their identity had been unknown. Bugliosi identified the two officers as Sgt. Charles Wright and Sgt. Robert Rozzi. Both Wright and Rozzi were sure that what they observed was not only a bullet hole, but a hole containing a bullet.

If the hole contained a bullet, then it would have been the ninth bullet, since seven bullets had been recovered from victim wounds and the eighth was to have disappeared into the ceiling (necessary to account for acknowledged holes in the ceiling tiles). So any additional bullet presented a serious problem for those wishing to state there was no conspiracy.

In a declaration filed with the courts, Bugliosi stated:

"Sgt. Rozzi had told me and he told me unequivocally that it was a bullet in the hole and when I told him that Sgt. Rozzi had informed me that he was pretty sure that the bullet was removed from the hole, Sgt. Wright replied 'There is no pretty sure about it. It definitely was removed from the hole, but I do not know who did it.'"

Shortly after the assassination, the LAPD removed the doorjambs and ceiling panels in the Ambassador Hotel and booked them into evidence. One has to wonder why someone would tear off a doorframe or book a ceiling panel into evidence if it contained no evidence of bullets.

[b]Bugliosi is also major figure in Turner and Christian's important The Assassination of Robert F Kennedy, passionately arguing there was a "conspiracy mosaic" behind Sirhan's conviction
, and in the same year defended KCOP-TV in televangelist Jerry Owen's libel suit that the Los Angeles station had falsely accused him of a relationship with RFK's conspirators.
[/b]

In his closing argument (Owen, by the way, won the case, and the TV station was found guilty of slander), Bugliosi contended that "not too long ago, anyone who uttered 'conspiracy' or 'CIA' was chalked off as a 'conspiracy buff':

But recent revelations, your Honor, have indicated that there is a little more credibility to the word "conspiracy." If there is a conspiracy here it could possibly involve people in the highest levels of our government, or people out of the government who had substantial political interests inimicable to Senator Kennedy. And if it was a conspiracy, it most likely was a conspiracy of considerable magnitude, and someone like Owen would have been a lowly operative.

Yes, that's Vincent Bugliosi talking.

So how do we explain him? How could he be so right about Sirhan and RFK - not to mention the stolen election of 2000 - and so wrong about Oswald and JFK? Maybe he's in someone's keep; maybe he's too smart to be so stupid. Or maybe, here, he's just sincerely wrong. I'm often told off in shrill emails that I must be a shill, because how can I possibly not see what they see? (And I think, in every instance, they've had something to do with controlled demolition, Ron Paul or the International Jewish Conspiracy©.) So perhaps Bugliosi, like Chomsky, just doesn't see this, and it will have to remain a mystery to me why they can't. Because I believe that it's possible for intelligent people to sincerely arrive at conclusions I believe profoundly wrong. That may lead me sometimes to naive assumptions, but I also believe it hubris to think otherwise.
http://rigint.blogspot.com/2007/12/thin ... dd-up.html

Parallax View: The Incredible Montage

YouTube | Executive Action (1973)1
Mark Lane, the man who wrote Executive Action, gives some background on that movie at the 37 minute mark of this interview.
more Mark Lane:
Released 1976, produced by attorney Mark Lane, author of Rush To Judgement (1966).

Lane tells the story of Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig. Craig was on duty on November 22nd, and made crucial observations. Unlike others, he saw nothing wrong in telling people the truth of what he observed. After his name appeared in books, articles etc., his life changed, not for the better. Attempts were made on his life; his car blew up, he was shot at, and he was practically forced off the road and barely survived the accident.

Amongst his many crucial observations at the Plaza, is Oswald running down the Grassy Knoll, being picked up by a slow driving station wagon, heading west in Elm St. After being signaled to. Also the rifle with the clear stamp on the barrel reading "7.65 Mauser" found in the depository. That is only some of the crucial observations he made.

Two Men In Dallas - Part 1
Two Men In Dallas - Part 2
Two Men In Dallas - Part 3
Two Men In Dallas - Part 4
Two Men In Dallas - Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIo8B7S1k4
Last edited by MinM on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MinM

Postby MinM » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 am

Earth-704509
MinM

Previous

Return to Media and Information Technology