The Manchurian Candidate

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Manchurian Candidate

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 16, 2006 12:57 am

Watching it for the first time (I know!)...<br>What an incredible film.<br><br>But there's that nagging feeling again...<br>The spectre of "synchronicity".<br><br>#1 - The movie was released shortly before 11/22/63.<br>#2 - Laurence Harvey / Lee Harvey<br>#3 - Frankenheimer & RFK partying on the eve of his death.<br><br>I'm sure there are probably other curious facts/connections.<br>Anyone game for discussing them? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fourthbase>FourthBase</A> at: 5/15/06 10:58 pm<br></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Manchurian Candidate

Postby NavnDansk » Tue May 16, 2006 5:12 am

I tried for a long, long time to avoid reading anything about the JFK assassination and have been shocked when I do at how America turned away from this and how it gave the Bush crime family and the criminals that support them the audacity to continue in the Middle East and South America and then 911 and then Bush jr turning the US into a Banana Republic.<br><br>I would like to talk about aspects of both (all three with JFK, Jr.'s suspicious plane crash) Kennedy assassinations but don't know enough about them for sychonicities.<br><br>The anomolies of the RFK assassination were even more shocking to me and like 911 all you can do is get the evidence out there and people talking about it and maybe like 911, it will percolate to others and create an atmosphere that investigations need to continue and more importantly that the Bush Crime Family and their backers must be booted out of power.<br><br>I am glad to hear that someone has an untampered with copy of the Zapruder film and that there is a move on to investigate the JFK hit and connect it to the PTBs who did 911 and will continue if they are not stopped.<br><br>Many people say that sunshine is the best disinfectant, and whatever theories or angles people look at the mind game assaults of 911 and JFK and RFK murders on the American people is all good to reclaiming our country and preventing it from happening again in whatever manifestation these thugs have planned for the future.<br><br>The nuclear plant and the mysterious $500,000 is encouraging in one way because it is more difficult for them to create chaos and confusion with so many people knowledgeable about what they have done and the ability to compare ideas and connect the dots with other concerned citizens of the world. <p></p><i></i>
NavnDansk

Re: The Manchurian Candidate

Postby sunny » Tue May 16, 2006 8:14 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I am glad to hear that someone has an untampered with copy of the Zapruder film and that there is a move on to investigate the JFK hit and connect it to the PTBs who did 911 and will continue if they are not stopped.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>____________________________________________________<br><br>I guess I'm out of the loop; I had not heard that. Do you have a link? <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

If you liked The Manchurian Candidate...

Postby The Omega Man » Tue May 16, 2006 10:01 am

Hey FourthBase,<br> If you dug The Manchurian Candidate, you've got to also check out "The Parallax View" with Warren Beatty. It goes into how the Robert F. Kennedy assassination went down and shows how the mind control apparatus was used to create a hypno-assassin like Sirhan Sirhan. They even revisit the assassination from the aspect that Thane Eugene Cesar did it. A very great and advanced film! Also check out the Denzel Washington Manchurian Candidate which was very good as well. <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Re: If you liked The Manchurian Candidate...

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 16, 2006 10:13 am

I've seen the Parallax View, very good stuff.<br>Have yet to check out the new Manchurian Candidate.<br><br>What intrigues me about the old Manchurian Candidate is the timing of the release right before JFK's murder and the director's proximity to RFK the night before RFK's murder. I'm slightly intrigued by the Laurence Harvey-Lee Harvey thing. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

The Parallax View

Postby IanEye » Tue May 16, 2006 10:27 am

The best part about The Parallax View is the movie montage they make prospective "candidates" watch to gauge their responses. That is a great piece of editing.... <p></p><i></i>
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Re: The Parallax View

Postby greencrow0 » Tue May 16, 2006 10:41 am

and don't forget hollywood's subtle gloating [in the release of these 'close to reality' films] about its 'important role' in the governance of the US! <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

The Manchurian Parallax

Postby heyjt » Tue May 16, 2006 11:20 am

Holy crap; I was going to start a thread on the Parallax view also...<br> Manchurian and Parallax are in my opinion the best educational conspiracy movies ever made. M/C was pulled out of circulation after the Kennedy hit. It's also the only movie I can stand watching Frank Sinatra in- (all mobbed up).<br> I saw Parallax View when I was about 13 years old at the theatre. I came home and told my Dad about the plot line because I was so blown away. He went on to tell me about the similar circumstances of the assassinations in the '60's.<br> I think the Parallax view should be shown to high school kids as part of a political science or sociology class.<br> The scene where Warren Beatty goes through the training session where the film switches from nurturing pictures of love and family to scenes of extreme violence is very instructive for those learning how mind control can work.<br> Highly reccomended! <p></p><i></i>
heyjt

Re: The Parallax View

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 16, 2006 11:20 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Frankenheimer">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Frankenheimer</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Frankenheimer had been a close friend of Senator Robert Kennedy and in fact drove him to the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles the night he was assassinated in June 1968.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Manchurian Candidate

Postby mother » Tue May 16, 2006 11:25 am

THE Manchurian Candidate is brilliant on many different levels. FB, what fun for you to see it for the first time! Is it still advertised as having been intitially banned for public viewing? It also coincided with the inclusion of psychotherapy as status symbol. And no offense to anyone, but I always disliked Sinatra until seeing him in MC. And what of the use of Sinatra of all people? The Denzel version was surprisingly good(original a damn hard act to follow) Although Barbara Bush is still better than Angela Landsbury(sp) as mother of manchurian. What about Parallax View??? available for rent? <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: Manchurian Candidate

Postby meek » Tue May 16, 2006 11:54 am

This stuff is real, check out the MKUltra program. I know personally someone that has been through trauma-based conditioning. Have you seen the movie V for Vendetta? Do you remember when Evie after being tortured by V said she felt nothing? That is the point they lead you to, to feel nothing, they strip you of "self". Many of your "hollywood stars" have also been through this conditioning. They start you early and GROOM you for success (whether it is politics, hollywood stardom, assassinations, or terror plots). Timothy McVeigh, the DC sniper... If they are going to use you for a major operation, like McVeigh, they create your front personality kind of odd, so that when it is your turn to be the scapegoat, people will say, "Well, he always was a little odd." They then allow you to take the rap, and the meantime bringing about their agenda unnoticed, because you are so busy watching the SHOW that they put on for you to watch and get emotional about. <br><br>This trauma based conditioning gives you increased visual accuity of 30%, perfect for carrying out orders. Ever wonder why your favorite stars intermarry and put on such a wonderful "show" for you to watch? It is the price they pay for stardom. Hollywood is full of programmers. <p></p><i></i>
meek

Postby meek » Tue May 16, 2006 11:58 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=conspiracy">video.google.com/videopla...conspiracy</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Here is a good video regarding the JFK Assassination. He was our last good president, the point where the "takeover" began. <p></p><i></i>
meek

Postby FourthBase » Tue May 16, 2006 12:00 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>This trauma based conditioning gives you increased visual accuity of 30%, perfect for carrying out orders. Ever wonder why your favorite stars intermarry and put on such a wonderful "show" for you to watch? It is the price they pay for stardom. Hollywood is full of programmers.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>e.g., Scientology. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Great "Conspiracy" movies

Postby The Omega Man » Tue May 16, 2006 5:03 pm

Some other terrific reality based "conspiracy" movies are:<br><br>Day of the Dolphin with George C. Scott<br><br>Executive Action with Burt Lancaster<br><br>Three Days of the Condor with Robert Redford<br><br>Flashpoint with Kris Kristofferson<br><br>Brotherhood of the Bell with Glenn Ford<br><br>Blue Thunder with Roy Scheider<br><br>Enemy of the State with Will Smith & Gene Hackman<br><br>Battle of Algiers<br><br>JFK with Kevin Costner<br><br>Deep Cover with Lawrence Fishburne<br><br>8MM with Nicholas Cage<br><br>The Siege with Denzel Washington<br><br>From Hell with Johnny Depp<br><br>The Bourne Identity with Matt Damon<br><br>V for Vendetta<br><br>There's many more, but just all I can think of for now. Feel free to share whatever you guys have seen! <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=theomegaman@rigorousintuition>The Omega Man</A> at: 5/16/06 10:24 pm<br></i>
The Omega Man

Re: Great "Conspiracy" movies

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue May 16, 2006 10:21 pm

Have to disagree over 'Three Days of the Condor.'<br>Redford was used to friendly-up the CIA's image.<br><br>This movie was made at a time when the CIA had been exposed as a bunch of torturing assassinating gangster in Church Senate Subcommittee hearings.<br><br>So pretty boy Redford was put in a film as a librarian-like CIA analyst so Americans would think of him when they thought of CIA. See, he's <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>the good guy CIA</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> who the bad guy CIA want to rub out. Ah, propaganda's double-edged sword of the mixed message. Just as today we know of CIA torture camps around the world yet are supposed to sympathize with CIA Valerie Plame who is the lead character in a White Girl media circus.<br><br>The CIA resuscitated the almost extinct Mafia after WWII and probably supported the making of 'The Godfather' so Americans would think of the Mafia as heroin-smugglers instead of the CIA which took over this market while screwing around in Southeast Asia from the 1950s-70s. The Vietnam War gave us a generation of junkies and so the movie 'The French Connection' also put the blame on someone else. The war between American-backed Germany and France hasn't stopped just because Hitler died. <br><br>When Reagan's boy Oliver North financed death squads in Central America by flooding our country with cocaine in the 80s we got a spate of Miami Vice TV crime shows with someone else getting the blame for that, too.<br><br>This is the function of mainstream movies which are far too culturally influential to not be used as state propaganda by providing either alternative narratives or psychic shock-absorbers through fictionalization.<br><br>Pick a movie. Look at when it was made and what was happening politically at the time. You'll find a strong subject correlation which is not just 'mirroring' current events for profit although that provides an excellent plausible deniability due to the public's belief that movies are mere entertainment and not tools of governance.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.webcom.com/~lpease/media.htm">www.webcom.com/~lpease/media.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Next

Return to Media and Information Technology