The New Sociopath - triggering

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The New Sociopath - triggering

Postby bvonahsen » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:27 pm

The New Superman<br><br>The new sociopathic serial killer is a popular guy. Dexter is smart and funny with a twist. And you can play too, online! You too can view the case files and play along with Dexter.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>He's a charming monster . . .<br>A macabre hero . . .<br>A serial killer who only kills bad people<br><br>With the incredible wit and freshness that drew widespread acclaim to Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Jeff Lindsay now takes Dexter Morgan to a new level of macabre appeal and gives us one of the most original, colorful narrators in years.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=fY9ftsstUd8">youtube.com/watch?v=fY9ftsstUd8</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do?source=dextersneakpeek_visitdextersite">www.sho.com/site/dexter/h...dextersite</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Or in Saw he is your therapist, he only wants you to enjoy life and nothing makes you feel alive like having to saw through your leg to escape a murdurous psychopath. The tableaus he creates serve to throw relationships into stark relief. Two men in a closed room. Who will survive? Will they work together to defeat the killer in their midst or fight for survival?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=oFGwAGqce-g&mode=related&search=">youtube.com/watch?v=oFGwA...ed&search=</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>But it isn't all that new, our boggymen have always been a cut above. They have always been omniscient monsters. Hannibal Lecter anticipated every possible contingency, every move on the chess board plotted out in advance. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

Re: The New Sociopath - triggering

Postby The Omega Man » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:53 pm

I saw this socio-pathic drivel on the propaganda box the other day. Needless to say, it was an abhorrently repugnant waste of celluloid, as you go from one uncomfortable moment to the next. I think the covert agenda is to create empathy for serial killers, the way old Time-Life TV adverts attempted to create awe and empathy for the Nazis in their series of documentaries (through imagery and choice of Wagnerian-type incidental music). Subtle, but the message of the subtext to the target is reached. I literally heard this Dexter show advertised on the radio with the exclamation: "Finally a serial killer we can all cheer for!" <br>A particularly surreal moment where one asks oneself "What the hell happened, and where the hell am I living?"<br><br>You see, in the big picture, if you get the public used to seeing flesh graphically rendered ad nauseum, and degrade the standard of morality to a substantial sub-humanity level, you will have a climate where the populace acclimatizes itself to the notion of state-torture. Much in the way that gore-infused movies have to continually set new marks in depravity to satiate an audience's bloodlust for more graphic and outrageous acts of violence. The process is known in all quarters as desensitization and it was/is used in the operant condition training and creation of Hypno-Assassins and Sleeper Spree Killers by the compartmentalized black-ops groups within CIA, the military, SAS, Delta Force, DIA and ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) to name just a few. <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby anothershamus » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:08 pm

Yeah the new acceptable serial killers are getting the green light so 'everyone' can participate in getting rid of 'evil' in all it's forms. Like the evanglistic video game that gives youth the okay to kill non-believers. Look out if you are not a main stream thinker. <p></p><i></i>
anothershamus

Postby The Omega Man » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:05 pm

Totally spot on Anothershamus. I forgot to factor in one of the potent psy-op... the video game. There are a number of games such as Postal 2, or Super Columbine Massacre where you can actually live/play vicariously as an amoral serial murderer, and there are a number of others out there and on the way in time for Christmas. I am not adverse to video games and actually own several Resident Evil titles and the Punisher for PS2, so I'm not lashing out mindlessly at an industry or simply tossing about a subject to which I do not know. You see, psy-op media and video influence does not affect everyone, nor various people in the same way. The same way that candidates for military MK ops are not chosen randomly. They fit a profile and have a set of circumstances that make operant conditioning amenable. Not everyone can be a David Berkowitz, Jeffrey Dahmer or Gary Heidnik (who all share a common Army background from the same base in Germany mind you), it's a particular passive/aggressive mindset that's more compliant to that sort of conditioning. In the civilian world it plays out the same as our psyches are saturation bombed 24/7 through the media (movies, commercial adverts, television, magazines, games, music) there's no mistake that it's all called programming. But only some of the masses and the youth in particular are vunerable to the influence of this strain of poisonous Siren-like media. But even all of that isn't enough and you'd have to add a control group with associated peer-pressure to inculcate the message further. This is where (in the extreme scenario) a cult, a rogue band of psychopathic jackasses with loose affiliations to larger predator networks, military special ops, or a Black Trench Coat Mafia come in, to take the emiserated fool to the next level of actual mission implementation. others might fall victim to sudden outbursts of anti-social/socio-pathic behaviour and pathologies that lead to murder, imprisonment or self-destruction. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=theomegaman@rigorousintuition>The Omega Man</A> at: 10/14/06 1:05 pm<br></i>
The Omega Man

Return to Media and Information Technology