Watch this space ?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Watch this space ?

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:14 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em> <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>According to General Wesley Clark--the Pentagon, by late 2001, was Planning to Attack Lebanon<br><br> "Winning Modern Wars" (page 130) General Clark states the following:<br><br> "As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br> <br><br> Full link ;<br><br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.globalresearch.">www.globalresearch.</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=<br>A%20C20060723&articleId=2797<br><br>Of course in the short term, it would help if Hariri was whacked, and Syria were out of there. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to The "War on Terror"