Here we go again: Strange airline stock activity

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Here we go again: Strange airline stock activity

Postby Infernus NOX » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:35 pm

"Strange airline stocks shorting activities in Europe ahead of terror plot discovery raise doubt about who knew what and when?"<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12682.asp">www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12682.asp</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Infernus NOX

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well No Doubt

Postby JD » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:19 pm

No smoking gun here as the authorities had complete control as per when this was announced.<br><br>This is simple insider trading and nothing more assidious.<br><br>IT IS pretty damned interesting the same thing happened when supposedly there was no control over the timing and nature of the incident on 9/11.<br><br>Obviously whoever did the trading should be hunted down and arrested for inside-trading. Probably won't happen though. <p></p><i></i>
JD

check the source

Postby novistador » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:23 pm

IndiaDaily is a bit, umm, left-field. And I mean that in a bad way. From the link you provided, hit the _Technology_ link at the top of the screen and you'll see some interesting headlines...<br><br>--Extraterrestrial UFOs use huge amount of energy to navigate and cross the boundaries of higher spatial and multiple time dimensions<br><br>--Advanced alien civilizations colonize the black holes<br><br>--In the chilled universe, the life forms live in multidimensional time and space is non-existent<br><br>and my favorite...<br>--Dark matter - 90% of the universe transports and integrates virtual materials, Zero Point Energy Modules and integrated consciousness through stealth gravitational radiation<br><br>Without a second source, I wouldn't believe a word on this site. <p></p><i></i>
novistador

Re: Here we go again: Strange airline stock activity

Postby Infernus NOX » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:46 pm

Ah. I see. Point taken. Thanks for stopping that meme in its tracks before I spread it any further.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Infernus NOX

Re: Here we go again: Strange airline stock activity

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:34 am

Indiadaily isn't rigorous, buyer beware!! <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Return to The "War on Terror"