Can anyone confirm...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Can anyone confirm...

Postby yathrib » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:52 pm

...the stories about airport security personnel emptying all the confiscated liquid items into vats? I've heard it from several sources I would tend to believe, but can't find an actual news story. When I brought it up w/ relatives this past weekend, they accused me of believin' lies on that there internet. <p></p><i></i>
yathrib

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Can anyone confirm...

Postby dugoboy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:38 pm

ive seen a AP photo of it. its true. <p>___________________________________________<br>"BUSHCO aren't incompetent...they are COMPLICIT." -Me<br><br>"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action." - Ian Fleming<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell</p><i></i>
dugoboy

Re: Can anyone confirm...

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:17 pm

POst a link, Dugoboy, that's a serious crack in the ediface.. <p>____________________<br>Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

"Slosh it all in there, madam. Nothing to worry about.&

Postby Bismillah » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:31 pm

Photographic evidence here:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://qlipoth.blogspot.com/2006/08/liquid-threat.html">qlipoth.blogspot.com/2006...hreat.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Bismillah

pics

Postby yathrib » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:46 pm

That's something... Thanks! I'd like to find the original links to AP or whomever... <p></p><i></i>
yathrib

Re: pics

Postby yathrib » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:59 pm

Never mind... The source of the first pic is CNN, the second is from a North Carolina paper. It's not clear whether the woman dumping her liquid into the receptacle is doing it because they told her to, or is just dumping it of her on volition into a random trashcan. The article it accompanies doesn't say. <p></p><i></i>
yathrib

Re: pics

Postby * » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:09 am

<br><br> <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"The source of the first pic is CNN, the second is from a North Carolina paper. It's not clear whether the woman dumping her liquid into the receptacle is doing it because they told her to, or is just dumping it of her on volition into a random trashcan. The article it accompanies doesn't say."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><br> The original article DID say: that's mom dumping baby milk from a "sippy cup" on orders. Note crying baby in background.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Return to The "War on Terror"