um: US Concentration Camp Video?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

um: US Concentration Camp Video?

Postby 4911 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:34 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=277826260716604258&q=beech+grove+camp">video.google.de/videoplay...grove+camp</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/18/06 7:23 pm<br></i>

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: US Concentration Camp Video?

Postby 4911 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:42 am

heres the second part picks up where the first left off<br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=3855325228559640508&q=beech+grove+camp">video.google.de/videoplay...grove+camp</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><br>could the purpose of this facility be a completely different one than liquidation? What else could it be used for? Whats the deal with the gaslines running all around the outside of the buildings and connecting to huge furnaces? Im just asking cuz I cant make complete sense of the allegation the videographer suggests... <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/18/06 7:45 am<br></i>

Postby 4911 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:44 am

..holy shit - are those entire buildings supposed to be huge ovens??<br><br>The gaslines on the outside of the building would inhibit anyone inside from tampering wth them<br><br>the windows have been sealed, could a structure like that be specially refitted on the inside to withstand high high amounts of heat? <br><br>To have gaslines feed into a furnace is a recipe for a big explosion, so that doesnt make sense to me at this point... But to use those lines as a transport for the furnace heat INTO the rest of the building would make sense.<br><br>Somebody tell me Im wrong. Please. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/18/06 4:45 pm<br></i>

Postby erosoplier » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Nothing sinister here. Simply the fitting-out and tooling-up for what is hoped will be a lucrative eco-friendly food production venture. More details later (though we can announce that one product will be a "Jesus" brand jerky).<br>The money for all those guns and bombs has got to come from somewhere, and the modern armed forces are determined in their efforts to help pay their own way.<br><br><br>-------<br><br><br>Seriously though, I'll be interested to hear what it might, in all innocence, be about.<br><br><br>Edit: P.S. Sorry about the insensitive joke - this whole thing is catching me off guard. I've been hearing about the detention centres for a while now, but I'm still in the "I see it, but I don't believe it" phase. Each day the possibility that these facilities are as sinister as some people fear they are increases...and I just can't. effing. believe it. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=erosoplier>erosoplier</A> at: 9/18/06 6:06 pm<br></i>
erosoplier

Postby greencrow0 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:32 pm

Thanks for posting this.<br><br>So...this is where all the 'Katrina' money went.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby * » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:00 pm

<br><br><br> Ah, but we're ignoring the wonderfulness of the<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://thelastoutpost.com/Portals/_TheLastOutpost/Video/mediaplayer/JapaneseSentToConcentrationCamps.wmv">Japanese Concentration Camps</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Re: US Concentration Camp Video

Postby km artlu » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 pm

Having a naturally paranoid personality, I try to be stringent with my acceptance of alarming information. But -- barbed wire pointed inward? Windsocks at a facility of this purported purpose? If there's a soothing explanation for those facts, it escapes me.<br><br>The next video in the line-up accompanying this link is of what appears to be a defense counsel's summation to the jury. It's from a (popular, I believe) legal drama broadcast on one of the major U.S. networks.<br><br>It depicts a scathing indictment of public apathy concerning the seizure of powers by the current administration.<br><br>My question is (Hugh?)...what's this doing within the belly of the beast? In it's context, I can imagine it actually nudging some slumbering entertainment-seekers towards unsought awareness. <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

Re: US Concentration Camp Video

Postby 4911 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:35 pm

wait wait wait hangonasec..barring jokes about a soylent green factory and whatever else: is it more feasable to burn about say 500 people at once? Is that more cost efficient than the old nazi style ovens? Can anyone imagine the total fucking horror of being shoved into a fucking oven forchrissakes? Jesus H Christ that is fucking revoltingly inhumanly fucked up beyond any known magnitude! What the fuck is this installation??<br><br>from <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.whatsmells.com/camps.html">www.whatsmells.com/camps.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"The Amtrak Railcar Repair Facility at Beech Grove, Indianapolis, contains at least ten maintenance barns covering 129 acres, two separate fences with the tops leaning inward, high security NSA-style people turnstiles, and high intensity/security lighting for 24-hour operation. One barn is large enough to put four box cars. Under martial law, this box car (gas chamber) facility will be used for the handling and execution of category RED and BLUE people, hence becoming a death camp The box car building fence is marked with special 'RED/BLUE Zone' signs that correspond to the RED/BLUE Lists which surfaced in June and July of 1996, when an FBI agent got hold of the Region Three BLUE List from a CIA agent and found his own name on it. The Red List is for pick-up and execution before preparations for martial law are initiated and the BLUE List is for execution at a later date, within six weeks of actual martial law declaration. There are no 're-education' plans for either category, just execution. They will take people from their homes and put them in a black van, drive them to a helicopter that will fly them to a big CH-47 Chinook helicopter....all black, unmarked, and illegally operating under the Treaty of Open Skies. Then people will be flown to one of 38 cities to board a 747, 737, or 727 and taken to a temporary detention facility, where if RED listed will be taken to a red camp. This RED/BLUE List policy parallels the Nazi plan by Heinz Hohne in "The Story of the Nazi SS: The Order of the Death's Head" (published 1966) and is the same blueprint the Nazi's used for rounding up people in 1934. The horrors of Nazi death camps are in store for Americans and yet there are those who don't think it can happen again.....especially here in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.<br><br>The Indianapolis News ran an article on January 27, 1995 entitled 'Amtrak Lays off 212 at Beech Grove: 170 Lose Jobs at Maintenance Center Today' with the following information, "Late last year, Congress ordered Amtrak to spend at least $5.9 million patching holes in the roof and fixing masonry on the walls of the giant machine sheds at Beech Grove" which leads to the question, why? These buildings have been 'sealed' airtight and constructed to allow gas to be blown into all the buildings <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>via the newly installed, two-story, hot air heating furnaces</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> so why perform renovations worth $6 million and then lay off people? Because the 'slots' of the 212 Americans who were laid off will be filled with foreigners, who will have no qualms about gassing Americans in the newly renovated gas chambers, in the Dachau and Auschwitz of America.<br>"<br><br><br><br>edit: No wait, hang on a sec: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS INSTALLATION?? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 9/18/06 5:11 pm<br></i>

from a Digg discussion

Postby jingofever » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm

"""<br>Oh please. I literally grew up down the street from this place. It's in Beech Grove, IN which is inside Indianapolis. It runs along a major road in southern Indianapolis, Emerson Ave. Here it is on Google maps: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=beech+grove,+in&ie=UTF8&ll=39.719344,-86.079168&spn=0.007444,0.01222&t=h&om=1.">maps.google.com/maps?f=q&...&t=h&om=1.</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Despite what that video might lead you to believe, this place is not abandon. It used to be a major train station for Amtrak after Union Station in downtown Indy closed. It is still used by Amtrak and other train companies for repairs and stations. You can drive by it today and see tons of Amtrak cars. The parking lot they are filming from is on the south lot from what I can tell. This parking lot is an open lot that is surrounded by the stations grounds. This is why there is inward facing barbed wire. The lot is open to the public and they don't want people getting to the rest of the grounds.<br><br>Let's try and be a little less sensationalist next time.<br>"""<br><br>from the user <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://digg.com/users/coeus">digg.com/users/coeus</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> @<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://digg.com/videos_people/FEMA_Camp_footage">digg.com/videos_people/FEMA_Camp_footage</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

Re: from a Digg discussion

Postby 4911 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:22 pm

well is this site on the Brown Kellogg and Root reciept? <p></p><i></i>

Nightmare made manifest

Postby The Omega Man » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:49 pm

Sorry Jingo, not buying that story, what would these people have to gain by putting out an underground video like this? Fame, fortune, monetary gain? <br><br>I've seen this video before and it convinced me that this is no innocuous little waystation in Indiana. This video version also had sideline commentary next to the video from someone who posted:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> This is the one in Beech Grove but It's much sharper and larger.<br><br>I did some research on the "so called" furnaces and the white AGA Gas Inc. Cylinder.<br><br>The "so called" furnaces are exhaust fans.<br><br>AGA GAS Inc. Sells mostly asphyxiation type gases...you can verify this by doing a search via dogpile for AGA GAS Inc. and the look for web site MDS and they will list the gases.<br><br>In the video it shows a gas main, you can see there are 2 or 3 connections with regulators on top. Regulators are used to regulate pressure and gas mixtures.<br><br>It seems that this is indeed a death camp, for those on the red and blue list. It can process 26,000 people every 24hrs. The site has since been cleaned up to look inconspicuous.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Me, I'd rather believe it and be wrong, than not, and end up as the prime ingredient of soap. There's too much supporting documentation such as FEMA Red and Blue lists, suspicious 'prison-cell' train cars seen and photographed by eyewitnesses, and the Army's own 'Civilian Inmate Labor Program', the military contingency known as REX-84, and Halliburton's Concentration Camp contracts. There's a white knuckle ride ahead and the primary targets are the infowarriors currently being demonized as "terrorists". <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Postby The Omega Man » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:39 pm

Nice post 1 Tal, EVERYONE needs to see this virulent Army propaganda film gleefully documenting the process of putting Japanese-Americans into American concentration camps. After first plundering their land and possessions and then slaving the internees to irrigate deserts and produce war-goods for the ancestors of Halliburton. This was a hard, sickening watch, with some pretty good insight on how you're an American one day and then a prisoner/slave by government decree the next. I can't figure out why the Germans were never targetted? It's downright puzzling? Anyone have an idea why? (sarcasm). <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

pictures

Postby jingofever » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:02 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://tbedwell.smugmug.com/gallery/230820">tbedwell.smugmug.com/gallery/230820</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I had some time today to shoot some pictures at Beech Grove (after asking permission from the Amtrak Police) and also the old Union Station, now a Holiday Inn. Part of the old train shed is still the Amtrak statiuon, but the Holiday Inn has brought in several old Nickle Plate cars and made guest rooms out of them.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://lakeshoreservices.com/railnut/beechgrove2001.htm">lakeshoreservices.com/rai...ve2001.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I took a tour of the Amtrak Beech Grove Shops on a cold day in Spring 2001. Beech Grove is just south of Indianapolis, Indiana.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Most of the pictures are in the buildings with the trains, these being train lovers taking the pictures. <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

Re: Nightmare made manifest

Postby nomo » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:07 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Sorry Jingo, not buying that story, what would these people have to gain by putting out an underground video like this? Fame, fortune, monetary gain?</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>It's fear mongering. This is the age of <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>terror</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, you know. And just look at ourselves, how easily we let ourselves be frightened by a silly underground video. And that, my friend, plays exactly into <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>their </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->hands. <p></p><i></i>
nomo

z

Postby orz » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:24 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Japanese-Americans into American concentration camps.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Related, some might find this archive of photos from the camps useful/interesting: <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://lcweb2.loc.gov/pp/manzquery.html">ANSEL ADAMS'S PHOTOGRAPHS OF JAPANESE-AMERICAN INTERNMENT AT MANZANAR</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>(from the totally amazing http://lcweb2.loc.gov/pp/pphome.html) <p></p><i></i>
orz

Next

Return to The "War on Terror"