Liquid bombs on plane another phony terror hoax

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Lucky Terrorists

Postby isachar » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:02 pm

anti - welcome back.<br><br>No luck whatsover was involved and you are right to point out Cheney's mad-dog reaction to the leak of that info since it is absolute proof that those who pulled off 911 were directed to do so on THAT SPECIFIC DATE.<br><br>That date is the ONLY date the hijackings could have occured since they coincided, and were specifically coordinated - with at least 3 war games that were to occur that day:<br><br>1) a NORAD exercise that involved placing fake radar blips on ATC screens to simulate SOVIET BOMBERS!<br><br>Yes, Soviet bombers - an exercise based on a non-existent country attacking the US with slow bombers - NOT ICBM's as they would. Bwahahahahahaha, yeah, like they're gonna plan a real-time exercise around THAT? What a joke! Soviet bombers!<br><br>2) Another NORAD/NEADS exercise involving multiple, live-fly hijackings of commercial aircraft. This is not the kind of exercise they do regularly, if ever before. Multiple, live-fly (meaning they were gonna use real aircraft), commercial aircraft on THE SAME DAY AT THE SAME EXACT TIME as the too lucky 19 hijackers.<br><br>3) A simulated attack on an NSA or NRO (?) facility in suburban Virginia by a non-military aircraft.<br><br>And, might as well throw in the FEMA exercise scheduled for that day as well.....<br><br>And, how else does one consider that not a single one of the pilots or co-pilots of the planes hijacked that day bothered to enter a four-digit emergency code to indicate a hijack? That would have taken them only seconds! Or how does one account for Burlingame (a recently discharged military vet) inexplicably not entering the code (he was flying Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon long after the two WTC's were hit), AND offering no resistance. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=isachar>isachar</A> at: 9/20/06 7:29 pm<br></i>
isachar

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Lucky Terrorists

Postby Infernal Optimist » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:35 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Multiple, live-fly (meaning they were gonna use real aircraft), commercial aircraft on THE SAME DAY AT THE SAME EXACT TIME as the too lucky 19 hijackers.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>I've heard speculation that some of what we heard from 9/11 was from participants in this very exercise:<br><br>"This is your son, Mark Bingham"<br><br>"The plane's been hijacked. You believe me, Mom, don't you?" <p></p><i></i>
Infernal Optimist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to The "War on Terror"