Bush Threatened to Bomb Pakistan?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Bush Threatened to Bomb Pakistan?

Postby FourthBase » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:33 pm

No, it doesn't make sense.<br>What also doesn't make sense:<br>You posting here.<br><br>Jeff, if there's a way to add an "ignore" function...<br>Please? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Makes perfect sense to me.

Postby slimmouse » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:11 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>What also doesn't make sense:<br>You posting here.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> QUTB posting here has never now made more sense ( to me at least ) than ever since he began. To his credit, at least he came out.<br><br> Im waiting for the Anthrax explanation, being that it fell out of John O neills pocket into preposted envelopes from floor 101 of the WTC.<br><br> And its just a coincidence that the Ghoul was in London, and his bunker was on fire when the 42 storey building holding the said bunker fell in its own footprints at what amounted to freefall speed.<br><br> I guess it just goes to show us, we should never underestimate the power of Allah. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Makes perfect sense to me.

Postby HMKGrey » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:48 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Musharraf was asked Friday about the CBS report, but he said he couldn't talk about it because of a legal agreement with his <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>publisher before the release of his new memoir next week. "I am honor bound to Simon & Schuster not to comment on the book" before it's published, he said.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>I didn't realize there was a book connection to this. <br><br>He's probably just stirring up publicity for his book. <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
HMKGrey

Postby rain » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:20 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>just stirring up publicity for his book<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>not only,<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/22/oreilly-book/">thinkprogress.org/2006/09...illy-book/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>there's a veritable global bin laden fest on the newswires now.<br>seems like everyone who thinks they're anyone, and more, are in for a piece of the action.<br><br>talk about your scene stealers and attention grabbers.<br>personally I think it's an astounding object lesson in how reality sustains and maintains absolute fluff and nonsense.<br><br>take your pick. I liked this one -<br><br>RIYADH, 21 September 2006 — Interior Minister Prince Naif yesterday called Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden a silly intelligence agent. He also refuted Western allegations that Saudi Arabia was supporting Bin Laden and his terrorist organization.<br><br>“How can the government of Saudi Arabia support an organization that targets and kills its own people,” he said while addressing a meeting of the directors and senior officials of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>“Bin Laden is a silly person and an intelligence agent</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>He is not a Saudi. He came from another county and obtained citizenship</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->,” the prince told the gathering that included Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh and Shoura Council Chairman Saleh Bin-Humaid.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1§ion=0&article=86880&d=21&m=9&y=2006">www.arabnews.com/?page=1§...m=9&y=2006</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>LOL and wow.<br><br>but wait, there's more...<br><br>Osama Bin Laden About to Attack the U.S., Says Terrorism Expert<br>9/22/2006 12:09:00 PM<br><br>WASHINGTON, Sept. 22 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following is a statement by Republican presidential candidate Dr. Hugh Cort:<br><br>I work with Dr. Paul Williams, the source for the September 7th World Net Daily article "Al-Qaeda Warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.; Afghan terror commander hints at big attack on NY, Washington." He is in touch with Hamid Mir; the Fox News Middle East expert who has interviewed bin Laden three times. Hamid Mir did the interview with Abu Dawood, the top Al Qaeda man in Afghanistan, who said all the Muslims need to leave America, especially New York and Washington, because Osama is soon going to attack with his "American Hiroshima" plan where he blows up 7 to 10 American cities with suitcase nukes.<br><br>Abu Dawood also told Hamid Mir that bin Laden will come out with a new audiotape in the next 10 days or sooner. Dr. Williams can provide media with the transcript of this interview. (NOTE: Contact Dr. Cort at 205-213-5621 between 2 p.m. and midnight Eastern Time, or leave a message at 205-313-1786 for more information).<br><br>Dr. Williams and I have located Adnan Shukrijumah, who the FBI calls "the next Mohammed Atta", who is the leader of bin Laden's "American Hiroshima" attacks, in Canada. We met with Canadian intelligence for five hours. They were very helpful. However the FBI has not been helpful. Google the name Ciro Vitolo. We have much more info that is not on the internet. We have also discovered what we believe could be the nerve center for bin Laden's "American Hiroshima" attacks. Hamid Mir, who has never been wrong to our knowledge, says bin Laden has already smuggled suitcase nukes through the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Mexican border</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> into the U.S. and is soon going to blow up 7 to 10 American cities<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=72986">releases.usnewswire.com/G...p?id=72986</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>'have we got your attention yet ?'<br>but I'm really concerned if they do that who's going to be around to read O'Reilly's and Musharaf books when they're published ? <br>is someone's publisher really peeved about Chomsky's book sales ?<br><br>anyway, all this got me thinking about Ghandi and what was going on in India around 1947. (It's also simply astounding, a statistical anomaly, how often that date comes up in so many different places)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>and Jinnah,<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_Jinnah">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muh...Ali_Jinnah</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>and the Aga Khan<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aga_Khan">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aga_Khan</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>and my POV, that then, as now with this latest round of <br>'ra ra, shake those pom poms', can't be understood without understanding those deeper, older networks and what's going on in Britain and Europe.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rain@rigorousintuition>rain</A> at: 9/23/06 12:23 am<br></i>
rain

Postby Qutb » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:08 am

911Myths has a fairly well researched <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.911myths.com/html/pakistan_s_isi_link_to_9_11_fu.html" target="top">section</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> on the alleged CIA-ISI-9/11 links. <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

Previous

Return to The "War on Terror"