messages for you know who you are

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: messages for you know who you are

Postby brainpanhandler » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:44 am

The Summer That Never Was
By TIM KREIDERAUG. 29, 2015

I suspect that the way I feel now, at summer’s end, is about how I’ll feel at the end of my life, assuming I have time and mind enough to reflect: bewildered by how unexpectedly everything turned out, regretful about all the things I didn’t get around to, clutching the handful of friends and funny stories I’ve amassed, and wondering where it all went. And I’ll probably still be evading the same truth I’m evading now: that the life I ended up with, much as I complain about it, was pretty much the one I chose. And my dissatisfactions with it are really with my own character, with my hesitation and timidity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/30/opini ... .html?_r=0
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 pm

sigh
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby brainpanhandler » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 am

Still

brainpanhandler

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:37 am

brainpanhandler

Previous

Return to Other