The true result of Live8

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The true result of Live8

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:38 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newstatesman.com/200506270006">www.newstatesman.com/200506270006</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hypocrisy

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:23 am

Pam,<br><br>Pilger is always worth reading. An honest journalist with the heart of a lion.<br><br>My take on L8?<br><br>"Brought to you by the EG coup backers...Liiiiive8" <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Fintan Dunne on Live8: a psyop

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:28 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/live8-is-nwo-psyop-so-is-aids.html">wagnews.blogspot.com/2005...-aids.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

There's something NOT happening here ...

Postby Morgan » Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:23 pm

And what it is, is getting clear ...<br><br>Thanks for the Wagnews link, Peachtree. Good on ya, Mate!<br><br>I have noticed Bono's increasingly strange political dabbling since the late 90s, but when I recently heard him extol the virtues of Chimpy AND Tony Blair (as president of the G8 summit), I thought he was 1) on some serious drugs 2) stroking Bush into pledging more aid for Bono's pet project 3) preserving his 'rock star insider' position on the political stage. Whatever it is, IMNSHO, Bono, et al, are too chickensh*t to stand alongside the anti-war people of the world. Just like the other rockers who turned out in droves for what may be the last politically correct charity: saving the 3rd World.<br><br>Sure, we're all entitled to focus on our pet charities, and I'm not denying that Bono has been interested in Africa since the mid-80s, after LiveAid. However, glorifying politically amoral men like Bush and Blair for their role in helping Africa while, at the same time, ignoring their criminality in instigating the Iraqi war is either naive, or strategically brilliant, when taken in the context of Bono's personal (and blinkered) agenda.<br><br>Either way, I find all of the Live8 posturing rather sickening - a gross, postmodern, 'acting out' of Kipling's <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/Kipling.html" target="top">White Man's Burden</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. Rich white rock gods save poor brown humans, albeit exclusively, and a-historically. Bleh. <p></p><i></i>
Morgan

America! Fuck Yeah!

Postby human » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:48 pm

i couldnt even watch the Live 8 thing.....<br><br>way too frustrating.... no music, MTV hosts suck etc..<br><br>it remided me of Team America: World Police <p></p><i></i>
human

Michel Chossudovsky on Live 8

Postby wolf pauli » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:31 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20050705&articleId=641">www.globalresearch.ca/ind...icleId=641</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Live 8: Corporate Media Bonanza<br>Disinformation Campaign and Public Relations Stunt on behalf of the G8<br><br>"... Live 8 is a multimillion dollar undertaking, which will result in huge profits for its corporate sponsors including AOL Time Warner, the US based media giant, the Ford Motor company, through its Swedish affiliate Volvo and Nokia, the cell phone company, not to mention Britain's EMI Music Group, which has entered into a highly lucrative arrangement with the Live 8 organizers. ...<br><br>'... the concerts are part of the broader process of media disinformation. They are used as a timely public relations stunt for Prime Minister Tony Blair, who is hosting the G-8 Summit in Gleneagles, Scotland. Tony Blair is presented as stepping up his campaign to convince other G8 nations "to take action on poverty". ..."<br> <p></p><i></i>
wolf pauli

Live 8 - Part of a broader psyop

Postby antiaristo » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:01 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"The empire of the future is the empire of the mind."<br><br>Winston Churchill</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/secondworldwar/story/0,14058,1521559,00.html">www.guardian.co.uk/second...59,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: Live 8 - Part of a broader psyop

Postby Sweejak » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:15 pm

I've totally disconnected from TV and even most radio so I find myself increasingly alien to popular culture and images, anyway the net provides enough and you do get to select your input.<br><br><br>Strategic Planning Room of the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army for the G8 Summit. <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.labofii.net/tour05/wspr/wspr/">www.labofii.net/tour05/wspr/wspr/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.clownarmy.org/operations/operations.html">www.clownarmy.org/operati...tions.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Operation H.A.H.A.H.A.A (Helping Authorities House Arrest Half-witted Authoritarian Androids) <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.clownarmy.org/operations/hahaha.html">www.clownarmy.org/operations/hahaha.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br><br>Here is a CSM report. <br><br>"Swarming with police and guarded by a five-mile chain-link fence, the hotel will be a magnet for tens of thousands of protesters who make G-8 meetings a perennial priority of their political activism.<br>More than 200,000 demonstrators thronged the streets of nearby Edinburgh Saturday, urging rich countries to offer better deals on aid, trade, and debt to the developing world."<br><br> "... tension was eased by protesters who kissed police riot shields, and by a group that called the Clandestine Insurgent Clown Rebel Army"<br><br><br>.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Re: Live 8 - Part of a broader psyop

Postby Sweejak » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:30 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Bob Geldof and his Lying Noisy Live 8 G8 Beast Worship Service... My Take on the so-called Live 8 concert...<br>>>Since I come from Uganda, Africa, I watched with horror the manipulation of the suffering in Africa by the Illuminati. Sir Bob Geldof and his Live 8 Worldwide Concert was a worship service, a practice of what will actually happen when the G8 and UN takeover the world. This was pure G8 PR with both Thesis and Anti-Thesis...the Synthesis will be reached soon when all the peoples in the "Rich" Countries see it fit to rally alongside "Making Poverty History" and give all their powers to the G8-UN Beast Economic System. Their Spirit was "Man can Solve his own Problems", there is no need for God and His True Word.. The Live 8 was just another Hegelian Dialectic Process making the masses ready for the Anti-Christ and his "End All Poverty" 666 System... What Africa needs is Jesus Christ, He alone can Do Away with poverty forever in His everlasting Kingdom...Bod Geldof is just a NWO distraction and a worshiper of the anti-Christ...that includes his fellow musicians who care less much about Africa but in an old age were their careers are almost over, these guys are now being used by G8 to rally the world and get them ready for the Anti Christ 666 System, using African Poverty as a launching Pad... Bob Geldof, keep your music and pleas for Help...we in Africa need Jesus Christ...we have seen enough of the West...you always give with strings attached...Jesus Christ truly can feed and cloth us, we refuse your mambo jumbo gobbledygook so-called Live 8 shows...The People who created the illegal economic market system that is affecting Africa were the British and of course the G8, they have not helped in the past and will not in the future... Please Africa, don't waste time with the noisy Bob Geldof and his Live 8 Concerts in hopes to get relief...they last performed one in 1985 and ever since then, Africa has suffered from AIDS, Tyrannical Regimes, Rwanda Genocide and all mayhem while the West watched...The G8 will Do Nothing As Usual...The Live 8 Concert was nothing but a worship Service for the Anti Christ and Beast Systems Headed By the G8 who meet this week... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4645823.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/enter...645823.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Return to Other