A black dot, nothing more.
No votes
A hidden camera.
7%
A psy-op tactic.
14%
What black dot?
64%
You are bored and stupid, barracuda. Fuck off.
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: What is that black dot?

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks cuda

Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby barracuda » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:32 am

Peregrine wrote:or we could, ya know, make out behind that cactus over there & invite some adorable redheads I know of...

That sounds more than altogether perfectly agreeable and fine to me. These fellows can take care of those pesky ants whilst we abscond behind the succulents.

The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DeltaDawn » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 am

Ohhhh how very alone, paranoid, afraid, insignificant I feel, I missed the black dot....ohhhh Whoa is me!!!!

Hey fun thread, thanks for the laughs in a deep world of doom???? roflmao!!!
For we have not been given the spirit of fear; but of love, peace and a sound mind
DeltaDawn

Postby Peregrine » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:09 pm

DeltaDawn wrote:Hey fun thread, thanks for the laughs in a deep world of doom???? roflmao!!!

Well in this deep world of doom, I just look at your peaceful avatar, Delta, it is very soothing. I remember I was in Tofino & I took some early morning pics of the sun peeking throught he temperate rainforest & it was quite misty. I should see if I can dig those photos up... They were beautiful. And yes, I think we need to laugh sometimes, it is healing :)

barracuda wrote:That sounds more than altogether perfectly agreeable and fine to me. These fellows can take care of those pesky ants whilst we abscond behind the succulents.

paging aforementioned red heads, party behind the cactus with the bird & the fish. Possibility of an exotic & odd reat of chocolate covered ants... or at the very least the possibility of chocolate covered... oh, nevermind, I'm getting carried away..! :snicker:

~don't let your mouth write a cheque your ass can't cash~
Peregrine

Postby harry ashburn » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 pm

the "Portable Hole!" yay!~ Couldnt find the original warner broz cartoon...dammit.... its my all time favorite!
A skeleton walks into a bar. Orders a beer, and a mop. -anon
harry ashburn

Previous

Return to Other