Brass Tack(tics)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

More on Street Theatre

Postby Animus Rex » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:05 pm

It may seem like a fine distinction but there is a big difference between straight up intimidation and street theatre.<br><br>With street theatre there is always an element of uncertainty ie: Was that guy photographing me? Did someone just try to steal my bag? There is an element of unreality which is irreconcilable, which sets up an inner conflict.<br><br>The result is a kind of stupor where you feel unable to distinguish between what's real and what's not. Even if it is not a strong effect, while you are in this state you will be more suggestible and manipulatable.<br><br>Best defense is education and developing your ability to really own your own sense of reality (and encouraging others in the same.)<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Animus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Here's what I find interesting.

Postby anotherdrew » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:23 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>banned: Here's what I find interesting. When I've had my phone tapped and my mail opened, it's been done in such a way that I NOTICED it.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Yeah, in this case they were making VERY clear that they could take me any time they wanted to. They studiously ignored an inoffensive object that left me feeling not so much wrongly investigated, as deeply thankfull for their kindness. A strange feeling indeed... Also before then I worked for an international organziation as a consultant for 5 months once, while there and walking around the grounds, enjoying a rare sight seeing opertunity with my ID badge; I made my way to an 'internal' sales shop where 'studies' in book form were available for sale for hundreds of dollars. I was there able to buy a small insignia of the organisation, the sort of thing that could hold a tracking rfid or more, it was a liitle metal pin with the logo on the front. Anyway, on the flight home I left it in the pocket of my jacket that was hung up in a closet by the flight attendant ('business/first' class ticket). When I got off, I soon found that the insignia was gone, the only thing missing. Just an accident, I am sure. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

brass tacks?

Postby jenz » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:14 am

so we are just talking about window dressing? <p></p><i></i>
jenz

Re: brass tacks?

Postby FourthBase » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:37 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Also before then I worked for an international organziation as a consultant for 5 months once, while there and walking around the grounds, enjoying a rare sight seeing opertunity with my ID badge; I made my way to an 'internal' sales shop where 'studies' in book form were available for sale for hundreds of dollars.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>What in the hell are you talking about?<br>No need to answer if it's bad for you, but...<br>You leave a lot to imagine. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: brass tacks?

Postby anotherdrew » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:10 pm

it was at the Palais du Nations originally built for the league of nations now hosting the UN in Geneva. I was just a computer flunky for one of the humanitarian agencies. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=anotherdrew>anotherdrew</A> at: 12/5/05 2:10 pm<br></i>
anotherdrew

Re: brass Tacks

Postby Animus Rex » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:01 pm

Jenz, <br><br>Not window dressing, a primer.<br><br>If we share our experience here, our insights, our counter measures -as deep as it goes- this thread could be really helpful for those who follow us through the rabbit hole- a map of the territory.<br><br>I myself searched and found very little info that could help me make sense of what was happenning. Probably all of us were in the same boat.<br><br>I began with the simple stuff intending to go into the wierder stuff later on.<br><br>One Q? For everyone- Have you ever encountered anyone who appeared to be acting against their will? I mean not in the sense of being coerced externally, but as if something had taken over on the inside? <br><br>Thanks for all your participation everyone! <p></p><i></i>
Animus Rex

Yes, my next door neighbor.

Postby banned » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:03 am

You asked " I mean not in the sense of being coerced externally, but as if something had taken over on the inside?"<br><br>At first when I said this guy was a 'zombie' or had a dybbuk, I was joking, but over time I've come to believe it.<br><br>Just today I was out front talking to a friend and he kept walking back and forth staring at us with an empty look on his face. My friend commented he acts like he's not all there, in the sense of lack of intelligence, but there's more. HE isn't there, but something is that animates his body. And THAT is coming from his wife, who is so skin-crawlingly evil that the first time we met, when she was being nice to me, I didn't even open my door to invite her in, or go out on the porch to talk to her. I didn't like the look in her eyes, sly and totally not matching her words. Turned out I was totally right about her. Him, now, I don't sense evil so much as that he is simply her slave. I've seen him rake the same small patch of bare dirt for half an hour, or sort and re-sort his tools. Again, someone of substandard IQ might do that, but he doesn't seem so much stupid as on automatic pilot.<br><br>As you say, he's compelled to do what he does, but what's compelling him isn't just some external command but he's been physically taken over.<br><br>I can't describe it but another friend who has excellent spiritual discernment gets the same impression from him. Something has total control of his will, which probably wasn't very strong to begin with. <p></p><i></i>
banned

Previous

Return to Other