Lightening Up A Little

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Lightening Up A Little

Postby Floyd Smoots » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:12 am

C'mon maryk, and the rest of you, we ALL know that the world is going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket, but we also need some normal world everyday life discussion, to "leaven" the CRAP we're being fed by the PTB. You started the thread For Cat People Only, and now, everyone seems to have abandoned it in The Parlor. I would really like to see some new cat stories, and, to be so bold/vain?, a little feedback on my own cat posts. I get plenty of feedback, crap, agreement, flaming on my own replies to the "political posts". Can't we all just get along???<br><br>Yeah, yeah, I know the world/national news is scaring the crap out of a lot of us, but I would really appreciate a few more posts on "the lighter side". Remember, no matter WHAT we belive in, or subscribe to, we're All gonna die someday, so let's have a little more fun before that happens. Whadda-ya-say???<br><br>Uncle Floyd<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Blog: View Blog (0)

Fun's for the Parlour, Unk Floyd.

Postby banned » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:23 am

This is the gloom/doom/mopery side of the curtain.<br><br>So start moping, or skedaddle back to the parlor! <p></p><i></i>
banned

lighten up

Postby * » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:40 am

<br><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM">a little light</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>(actually, quite a bit of light)<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

AWESOME!!!!!

Postby sw » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:32 am

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

OMG!

Postby manxkat » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:32 am

That is some kind of insanity. Thanks for posting it! <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

Re: OMG!

Postby Reikimg » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:15 am

Here is a quick cat story for you Floyd: I went to sign up to foster a hurricane Katrina dog at the spca. They did everything to discourage me from fostering a dog.while i was there i saw a cat in a small cage and instead of thinking too much about it i just decided to adopt him.They tried to discourage me from adopting him also (he had a bad temperment,according to the prior owner).Poor thing had been in a cage for over a month, and the prior owner had his tendons cut for claw control.I took him home anyways, he fights with one of our cats, but nothing serious and as the days go by it gets les and less. Me and my wife love him dearly he is now one of the family.BTW we also ended up fostering a Katrina dog.Yes we have a full house. <p></p><i></i>
Reikimg

yuk

Postby jenz » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:59 am

tendon cutting for clw control. horrible. who the f had that idea first? <p></p><i></i>
jenz

Turn on the Lights

Postby Floyd Smoots » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:03 pm

Thank you all, really! But "banned" is right. I was only trying to lure a few more of you 'back' to The Parlour. So, let's turn the lights and music back on in there and see what happens. 'N' don't be skeered, little flies, I ain't a "real" spider. I only plays one on TV. <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Return to Other