RI X-mas caroling

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

RI X-mas caroling

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:45 pm

Sing these for your holiday parties:<br><br>Bad King Bushesaw (to "good King Winchselaw")<br><br>Bad King Bushesaw went to war<br>said that they attacked us<br>said they knocked the towers down<br>plus they disrespect us<br><br>All this was a fascist like<br>told just to suppres-s-s-s-s es us!<br><br>In the year 2001 there were some distresses<br>Bushes stocks had all gone down <br>plus the enron messes<br>so he called in all his friends<br>pnac and the neo- o-- cons!<br><br>We have got to get our hands<br>on some foreign oil <br>In the run on resources<br>we will not be foiled<br><br>We can turn it back around<br>with a new Pear Har-r-bo-o-r.<br><br>Put Dick Cheny in command<br>of the air and NORAD<br>he can scramble jet and man<br>now we can move forward<br>Blame it on islam Jihad<br>then they won't deplo-r-r-r-e us!<br><br>Fire will not melt the steel<br>or the buildings topple<br>how can they explode and keel<br>make a real debacle??<br>Brother Marv and New York Mayor<br>wired up the tower<br>powered it with dynamite--<br>it fell within one ho-u-u-r-r!<br><br>All this happened just as planned<br>just as they decreed it<br>fascists reign through out the land<br>far as we can see it<br>Silent is the media<br>Every voice compli-i-i-i-i-cit!<br><br>now two thousand gentlefolk buried in the rubble<br>1800 brave young men killed in foreign trouble<br>gone is our democracy<br>popped just like a bu-u-u-uble!<br><br>Must we see our freedom die<br>and the constituion<br>war on terror is awry<br>what is the solution?<br><br>King must face impeachment trial<br>and for all our pain and loss<br>Pay the restitu-u-u-ution!<br><br> Bombing around the Oil Fields (to the tune of Dancing around the Christmas Tree)<br><br>Bombing around the Oil fields<br>have fascist holiday!<br>Everyone's shooting merrirly as our kids <br>get blown away<br><br>You can watch your pension funds go up in smoke!<br>As for our old age---<br>Well you'll just be broke! yeah!<br>Bombing around the oil fields<br>have a fascist holiday <br><br>Rumsfield Cheny --they're all jolly<br>Deck the morgues with all their folly! <br>ra ta ta ta tat bam bam bam bam<br><br>Fire Arms We have Heard on High <br><br><br>Fire arms we have heard on high<br>blasting through the peaceful skies<br>oiloil oiloil oil oil oil oil oil oil emperiom!!!!<br>We must own the world !<br>They must have democracy<br>Kill them all and set them free!!<br>Oil oil oil oil Oil oil oil Oil oil oil emperiem <br>napalm and unranium<br>gas and shoot them in the bum<br>We must reign and they are scum<br>turn their cities into slum!! <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Merry Jesus-mas

Postby lilorphant » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:20 pm

We wish you a Merry Jesus-mas,<br><br>We wish you a Merry Jesus-mas,<br><br>We wish you a Merry Jesus-mas,<br><br>And...Nothing else! <p></p><i></i>
lilorphant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Christmas Music just for you!

Postby GDN01 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:31 pm

Here are some links to my favorite Christmas songs - not the ones you usually hear! And like any Christmas gift, they are a surprise that must be opened! (just click the links to listen, you don't have to download them!)<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://winds.typepad.com/life/files/mixed_track_14.mp3">Song 1</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://winds.typepad.com/life/files/mixed_track_20.mp3">Song 2</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://winds.typepad.com/life/files/mixed_track_08.mp3">Song 3</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://winds.typepad.com/life/files/mixed_track_12.mp3">Song 4</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://winds.typepad.com/life/files/mixed_track_01.mp3">Song 5</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>And a special prize to anyone who can name the artists!<br>Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you RI people!<br><br>Note on edit - using 5 "!" in any post is unforgiveable, it must be the eggnog... <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gdn01>GDN01</A> at: 12/24/05 11:34 am<br></i>
GDN01

pause of mr.claus

Postby dbeach » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:48 pm

GDNO1 <br><br>LINKS did not work<br><br>PEACE ON EARTH to U and yours and all who read this <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.arlo.net/lyrics/pause-claus.shtml">www.arlo.net/lyrics/pause-claus.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"The Pause of Mr. Claus <br>words and music by Arlo Guthrie<br><br>This next song we're going to dedicate to a great American<br>organization. Tonight I'd like to dedicate this to our boys<br>in the FBI.<br><br>Well, wait a minute. It's hard to be an FBI man. I mean, first<br>of all, being an FBI man, you have to be over 40 years old.<br>And the reason is that it takes at least 25 years with the<br>organization to be that much of a bastard. It's true. You just<br>can't join, you know. It needs an atmosphere where your<br>natural bastardness can grow and develop and take a<br>meaningful shape in today's complex society.<br><br>But that's not why I want to dedicate the song to the FBI. I<br>mean, the job that they have to do is a drag. I mean, they have<br>to follow people around, you know. That's part of their job.<br>Follow me around.<br><br>I'm out on the highway and I'm drivin' down the road and I<br>run out of gasoline. I pull over to the side of the road. They<br>gotta pull over too - make believe that they ran out, you<br>know.<br><br>I go to get some gasoline. They have to figure out whether<br>they should stick with the car or follow me. Suppose I don't<br>come back and they're stayin' with the car.<br><br>Or if I fly on the airplanes, I could fly half fare because I'm 12<br>to 22. And they gotta pay the full fare. But the thing is that<br>when you pay the full fare, you have to get on the airplane<br>first, so that they know how many seats are left over for the<br>half fare kids. Right? And sometimes there aren't any seats<br>left over, and sometimes there are, but that doesn't mean that<br>you have to go.<br><br>Suppose that he gets on and fills up the last seat, so you can't<br>get on. Then he gets off then you can get on. What's he gonna<br>do?<br><br>Well, it's a drag for him. But that's not why I want to dedicate<br>the song to the FBI.<br><br>During these hard days and hard weeks, everybody always<br>has it bad once in a while. You know, you have a bad time of<br>it, and you always have a friend who says "Hey man, you<br>ain't got it that bad. Look at that guy." And you at that<br>guy, and he's got it worse than you. And it makes you feel<br>better that there's somebody that's got it worse than you.<br><br>But think of the last guy. For one minute, think of the last<br>guy. Nobody's got it worse than that guy. Nobody in the<br>whole world. That guy...he's so alone in the world that he<br>doesn't even have a street to lay in for a truck to run him over.<br>He's out there with nothin'. Nothin's happenin' for that cat.<br><br>And all that he has to do to create a little excitement in his<br>own life is to bum a dime from somewhere, call up the FBI.<br>Say "FBl?", they say "Yes", say "I think Uncle Ho and Chair-<br>man Mao and their friends are comin' over for dinner" (click)<br>Hang up the phone.<br><br>And within two minutes, and not two minutes from when he<br>hangs up the phone, but two minutes from when he first put<br>the dime in, they got 30,000 feet of tape rollin'; files on tape;<br>pictures, movies, dramas, actions on tape. But then they send<br>out a half a million people all over the entire world, the globe,<br>they find out all they can about this guy.<br><br>'Cause there's a number of questions involved in the guy. I<br>mean, if he was the last guy in the world, how'd he get a dime<br>to call the FBI? There are plenty of people that aren't the last<br>guys that can't get dimes. He comes along and he gets a dime.<br><br>I mean, if he had to bum a dime to call the FBI, how was he<br>gonna serve dinner for all of those people? How could the<br>last guy make dinner for all those people. And if he could<br>make dinner, and was gonna make dinner, then why did he<br>call the FBI?<br><br>They find out all of those questions within two minutes. And<br>that's a great thing about America. I mean, this is the only<br>country in the world...l mean, well, it's not the only country<br>in the world that could find stuff out in two minutes, but it's<br>the only country in the world that would take two minutes<br>for that guy.<br><br>Other countries would say "Hey, he's the last guy...screw<br>him", you know? But in America, there is no discrimination,<br>and there is no hypocrisy,'cause they'll get anybody. And that's<br>a wonderful thing about America.<br><br>And that's why tonight I'd like to dedicate it to every FBI<br>man in the audience. I know you can't say nothin', you know,<br>you can't get up and say "Hi!" cause then everybody knows<br>that you're an FBI man and that's a drag for you and your<br>friends.<br><br>They're not really your friends, are they? I mean, so you can't<br>get up and say nothin' 'cause other wise, you gotta get sent<br>back to the factory and that's a drag for you and it's an<br>expense for the government, and that's a drag for you.<br><br>We're gonna sing you this Christmas carol. It's for all you<br>bastards out there in the audience tonight. It's called "The<br>Pause of Mr. Claus".<br><br>Why do you sit there so strange?<br>Is it because you are beautiful?<br>You must think you are deranged<br>Why do police guys beat on peace guys?<br><br>You must think Santa Clause weird<br>He has long hair and a beard<br>Giving his presents for free<br>Why do police guys mess with peace guys?<br><br>Let's get Santa Clause 'cause;<br>Santa Clause has a red suit<br>He's a communist<br>And a beard, and long hair<br>Must be a pacifist<br>What's in the pipe that he's smoking?<br><br>Mister Clause sneaks in your home at night.<br>He must be a dope fiend, to put you up tight<br>Why do police guys beat on peace guys?"<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Links

Postby GDN01 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:52 pm

Hmm... they work when I click them. I checked after I posted them - you have to have Quick Time, I think, for the songs to play. I will see if there is another way to provide them, but try again - I have one song playing now, so they work! <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Re: Links

Postby AnnaLivia » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:25 pm

GDN01, they worked for me. jimi hendrix, jimmy buffet, and blues traveler, i think, but i don't know the female singer.<br><br>wish i knew how to put up music, too!<br><br>merry holidays again, all.<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

corrections and "Silent News" best one yet

Postby darkbeforedawn » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:05 pm

in the first post, It should be "all this was a fascist LIE", not like. in bad King Busheslaw. Here is a new one I just wrote:<br> Silent News (to the tune of Silent Night)<br>Silent news censored press<br>all are shills, all are lies<br>round yon tv sits mother and child<br>rigged elections are not reviled<br>Bushes are kings at their birth<br>bushes are kings at their birth<br><br>Silent news, censored press<br>poor folks drown, rich ones smile<br>Round yon oil fields soldiers die<br>Exxon stocks shoot up sky high<br>Cheney is robbin us dry<br>Cheney is robbing us dry. <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Re: corrections and "Silent News" best one yet

Postby marykmusic » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:47 am

Here's my offering: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.fiddlersdream.org/" target="top">The Bob Rivers Show Twisted Christmas Tunes</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Hark all they got<br>Tales seem to flow<br>Gin tinkling<br>More Chardonnay<br>Christmas is here<br>Drinking the cheer<br>Ice cubes are cold<br>More Cuervo Gold<br>Don’t be a dink<br>Watch what you drink<br>Don’t be a dork<br>Don’t pop the cork<br>Don’t take the wheel<br>Don’t be a heel<br>Don’t grab the stick<br>Don’t be a dick<br>Don’t drink and drive<br>Don’t drink and drive<br>Don’t drink and drive<br>Don’t drink and drive<br> From "Carol of the Bartenders"<br><br>One of my favorites is "Chipmunks Roasting On an Open Fire."<br><br>Not all Politically Correct stuff... --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: Links

Postby GDN01 » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:55 pm

Hey Anna, you were right on all three and the female vocalist is Linda Ronstadt.<br><br>hope you enjoyed! <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

The Magi knew when the stars were right...

Postby Avalon » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:09 pm

Thanks dbeach, for that very timely blast from the past!<br><br>I really must pick up "A Very Scary Solstice," which has some primo Lovecraft-themed carols. Who could resist "The Carol of the Olde Ones," "I'm Dreaming of a Dead City," and "I Saw Mommy Kissing Yog Sothoth"?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cthulhulives.org/Solstice/">www.cthulhulives.org/Solstice/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

O.K. Ya Forced Me To Ressurect the ghost of Bill Gaines

Postby Floyd Smoots » Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:33 pm

He was the late lamented originator of "Mad Magazine", which many, far too many of us, American males grew up reading because our parents considered it trash. In one long ago issue, they imagined "carols" for seasons other than Christmas. One, to the tune of "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing", was dedicated to Halloween. I quote:<br><br>"Boom the Cherry Bombs Explode"<br><br>Boom, the cherry bombs explode,<br>Blowing potholes in the road.<br>Tiny bits of dynamite,<br>Sure can give a guy a fright.<br><br>One went off by Irving's mama,<br>Poor thing went into a trauma,<br>Boom, the cherry bombs explode,<br>Blowing potholes in the road.<br><br>Strange what a twelve-year-old downloads to the old hard drive, eh?<br><br>dbeach, thanks for the Arlo Guthrie post. I also sorta grew up on him, and when I was drafted in 1969, I well remembered his '66 or '67 album "Alice's Restaurant", concerning the "Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacree Movement". Also, strangely enough, while on boot camp liberty from Great Lakes Naval Training Center, in November of 1969, I and three companions went to see the film by the same name in North Chicago, IL. We even managed to sneak a couple of pints of booze into the theater, thanks to our brand-new, bulky Peacoats. What a hoot THAT was!!<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

gear up ye merry torturers

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:18 pm

gear up ye merry torturers--let nothing ye dismay<br>Remember Bush the satanist has said it is ok<br>to shock and dunk and pistlewhip our morals to defame<br>Oh photos of cruelty and shame, cruelty and shame<br>Oh photos of cruelty and shame! <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

final version of "Firearms we have heard on high"

Postby darkbeforedawn » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:10 pm

(to the tune of "Angles we have heard on high"<br><br>Fascists we have heard on high<br>send our children off to die<br>Pipelines are in jeopardy; Exxon needs more equity<br>Oil oil oil Oil oil oil Oil oil oil emporium<br>We must own the wo-o-r-ld!<br><br>Cheney and his company<br>Want to rob our liberty<br>TReason is a felony; why do scum like him go free?<br>Vile vile vile Vile vile Vile hypocrisy.<br>We have no democracy!<br><br>Bush and Rove our laws disdain<br>nor from slander they refrain<br>They'll destroy another's name<br>just to score a little gain<br>Vile vile vile Vile etc.<br><br>Scooter Libby outed Plame<br>or is this a cover game?<br>We know Bushes are to blame<br>but no one will say the name<br>Vile vile vile Vile etc.<br><br>We know Rove is clearly gay<br>That's what all the papers say<br>When Jeff comes to house of white<br>With whom does he spend the Night?<br>Vile vile vile Vile Vile vile Vile Vile etc.<br><br>Firearms we have heard on high<br>bursting throught the peaceful sky<br>They must have democracy; Kill them all and set them free!<br>Oil oil oil Oil oil oil Oil oil oil emporium<br>We must own the wo-o-o-rld!<br><br>napalm and uranium<br>gas and shoot them in the bum<br>We must reign and they are scum; turn their cities into slum<br>Oil oil oil Oil etc.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Return to Other