WOMAN MARRIES A DOLPHIN IN iSRAEL

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

WOMAN MARRIES A DOLPHIN IN iSRAEL

Postby ir » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:20 pm

Today, tabloid news in Israel is that sharon tendler, a millionnaire Jewish lady from England married Sindi, a male dolphin she really likes, in Eilat reef. (red sea resort). <br>---<br>note the next report on sex with dolphins (not related, but was linked to the article).<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html">www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
ir

Blog: View Blog (0)

LINK

Postby ir » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:21 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.walla.co.il/?w=//833069">news.walla.co.il/?w=//833069</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
ir

Re: WOMAN MARRIES A DOLPHIN IN iSRAEL

Postby scollon » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:41 pm

Are Jewish dolphins circumcised or is that an urban myth ? I assume he was Jewish or the Rabbi wouldn't have married them. <p></p><i></i>
scollon

Re: WOMAN MARRIES A DOLPHIN IN iSRAEL

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:51 pm

"LYNN CHENEY MARRIES A REPTILE IN AMERICA"<br><br>You saw that one coming, didn't you? <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Marrying Cheney

Postby ir » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:57 pm

I somehow feel compassionate (unjutifiably) towards "wives of"...awful tyrants. Eva Braun, for instance, always seemed to me like a victim of "battered wife syndrom", and some others as well, especially if the man is not only a tyrant but a pervert too. <br><br>The reason I used capitals, was not for "excitement", it was some problem with the keyboard, only allowed me to write in caps, and I was too lazy to restart the explorer.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
ir

Re: Marrying Cheney

Postby marykmusic » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:57 pm

Couldn't read the news story, of course, but I read the sex link (it means something entirely different in chickens) and I got a glimmer of understanding... --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

well, "ok," says the US... as long as the dolphin

Postby anotherdrew » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:01 am

If you can't keep it in your species keep it in the family, the vertabrate family that is.<br><br>so did the dolphin transform into a prince?<br><br>I hope to god Jay Leno doesn't pick up on this, he'd be able to finish the remainder of his career with all the lame jokes this event begs. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Return to Other