Northern California shooting spree kills 1

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Northern California shooting spree kills 1

Postby PeterofLoneTree » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:31 pm

There's the guy in Seattle who takes out 7 including himself on Saturday. Then there's this:<br><br>"Northern California shooting spree kills 1"<br>THE ASSOCIATED PRESS<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://tinyurl.com/hv44c">tinyurl.com/hv44c</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>                        <br>ELK GROVE, Calif. -- <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>A man with a 12-gauge shotgun went on a shooting spree along a busy downtown street, killing one person and wounding four others before a deputy shot him, officials said Sunday. Authorities said Aaron Norman Dunn, 28, randomly shot at people, hitting three, as he walked down the street Saturday night. Two other people were injured by glass when bullets hit their car windshields.<br><br>Dunn, who is being held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder, was in critical condition at a hospital, said Sacramento County sheriff's Sgt. R.L. Davis. The first victim was shot in the head as he sat in his car with his wife and two children in front of a restaurant, Davis said. He was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.                <br>Dunn sped away in his car but crashed down the road, then continued on foot, shooting several rounds, Davis said.                <br><br>A man was shot in the face and died, while another man was then shot in the back, Davis said.<br><br>As two sheriff's deputies confronted the shooter, one shielded an injured victim with her body to protect him from being shot again, Davis said. Then one of the deputies shot Dunn when the suspect did not give up his weapon.<br>                <br>"It's a true test of one's fortitude to put oneself in that position and make that sacrifice," Davis said.<br>                <br>The coroner's office identified the dead man as John Johnson, 46, of ElkGrove. The man shot in the back was hospitalized, but no information about his condition was immediately available.<br><br>Davis declined to identify the deputies, except to say they were both women - one with four years on the department, the other with six years.<br>                <br>Both deputies were placed on paid administrative leave, as part of routine procedure, pending an internal investigation, Davis said.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Anybody got any thoughts on what MIGHT be going on in the northwestern part of the country? <p></p><i></i>
PeterofLoneTree

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Northern California shooting spree kills 1

Postby thoughtographer » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:05 pm

I was reading about the Seattle shooting on Tim Boucher's blog yesterday. A lot of the details are strange, and the reaction is as predictable as usual, but I keep getting stuck on the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>orange</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> spray-painting of the word "NOW" on the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>steps</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> of houses in the area. I don't have any solid "theory" about it, and it could be nothing, but I can't let it go. <br><br>Signaling? Maybe. It's a detail that's floating around in the media stories about the event, so no matter how hard they scrub the paint off, it's still "out there". <p></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

Postby thoughtographer » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:24 pm

Oh yeah, and the fact that Aaron Kyle Huff had a twin brother is interesting. <p></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

Postby PeterofLoneTree » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:39 pm

Maybe the west coast is in for a "big one". Check out "Earth Groans" at<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/feelers/">earthboppin.net/talkshop/feelers/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>with postings from folks in Washington, Oregon, California, etc.<br><br>Then there's these headlines from the section entitled<br>"Rockin' and Rollin' - Earth On The Edge" at Signs of the Times<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://tinyurl.com/zoc59">tinyurl.com/zoc59</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"Strong quake hits south Iran"<br>"4.6 earthquake shakes Humboldt County (California)"<br>"California fault line primed for big earthquake, experts predict"<br>"Strong earthquake shakes Fiji islands"<br>"Turks fear possible earthquake following upcoming solar eclipse" <p></p><i></i>
PeterofLoneTree

Postby Project Willow » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:14 am

Police tipline in Seattle:<br><br>(206) 233-2666<br><br>I kid you not.<br><br>Anyone want to call and say "Manchurian Candidate" ?<br> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby havanagilla » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:17 am

I'm willing to call, if you explain what it is about.<br><br>--<br>I dreamt of a quite a big one around the east bay, but then I also dreamt back then that Bush is executed/arrested.<br><br>Anyway, if the quake dream was true, it will be huge in effect but not so many casualties, a big confusion and some violence as well, police or so.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:43 pm

Seems to me that a few people go off like tight springs around landmark dates. Triggering happens.<br><br>The anniversary of the 1906 SF earthquake is being played up in the media and might set of a localized 'end times' reaction.<br><br>And, unfortunately, there is frequently white-supremecist violence around Hitler's birthday on April 20th. <br><br>I'm inclined to believe that a few shootings will be stirred up to chill public gatherings against the White House's policies of war and poverty.<br><br>Like suicide, it only takes one to get a copy-cat ball rolling. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Gouda » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:59 pm

Why, Elk Grove, so close to El Dorado county, Shingle Springs, Placerville and Ione, former home of Bolivian bomber Tristan Jay Amero, aka Lestat. And this guy, the nigerian-goat strangler:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/20060329/REGION/103290079/-1/rss01">www.nevadaappeal.com/article/20060329/REGION/103290079/-1/rss01</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Man accused of goat killings: 'People may have been next victims'<br><br>EL DORADO COUNTY, CALIF. - A man who allegedly admitted to strangling 10 Nigerian dwarf goats at a ranch in Shingle Springs, Calif., told investigators if he had not been caught, he might have started killing people, according to police reports.<br>...<br><br>"It's probably a good thing that you caught me now," said 22-year-old Ryan Troyer, according to the report. "I might have started killing people. I'm not saying that I wanted to or had any plans to. I'm just saying."<br>...<br><br>The report states that Troyer also told deputies, "I just acted on what I was told to do inside and something inside told me to choke them. It's an urge."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> What's going on up in them hills? <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Re: Strangling ex-girlfriend's goats. "I got issues.&qu

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:20 pm

Ah. This is a break-up with girlfriend story. Sad men are dangerous.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>On the night of March 18, Troyer's ex-girlfriend walked into the garage to find Troyer petting a goat, according to an El Dorado County sheriff's report.<br><br>As she entered the garage, the goat ran from Troyer, which aroused her suspicion.<br><br>Troyer then allegedly confessed.<br><br>When approached by deputies at the Circle K on Cameron Park Drive at 12:30 a.m. on March 19, the report states that Troyer at first denied knowing what happened to the goats but later admitted to killing them.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"I got issues," Troyer allegedly told deputies.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Troyer explained that the first goat was "a mistake" and things escalated from there, according to the report.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>He was dating the daughter at the time of the killings. They reportedly broke up a couple weeks prior to the arrest.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

numerological?

Postby 4911 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:28 pm

Anyone know the house-numbers or/and streetnames where the NOWs were spraypainted? Might be a clue...<br><br>maybe its a date?<br><br>Or a secret telephone number? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=4911>4911</A> at: 4/14/06 1:29 pm<br></i>

Postby Ted the dog » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:46 pm

the inititial story reminds me of Howard Unruh's story.... <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Re: northwest weirdness

Postby mxmendo » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:35 pm

I agree that there is alot of weirdness going on in the region, even here in sleppy mendo. One case in particular is weird<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.co.mendocino.ca.us/sheriff/tt.htm">www.co.mendocino.ca.us/sheriff/tt.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>This was a young guy, recently married, grew up locally who seems to have just disappeared. He was camping with a buddy who has passed a lie detector test and many interviews with the cops. Massive serach with dogs etc. but nothing. <br><br>Just last night some other kid was beaten, stabbed and run over - murdered by three other kids.<br><br>I think all these little, especially the crazy mass murder/mayhem sprees are signs of serious fraying in the psychic fabric.<br><br>and just for an added bonus, this from tiny Wesport, which someone posted a map link to on the "where would you live" thread:<br><br>"Former Mendocino Republican Central Committee chairman Kenny Rogers, 48, of Westport, has been ordered to stand trial for the attempted murder of Alan Simon, also of Westport. Rogers is also charged with solicitation of murder."<br><br>Wesport is an odd town, a couple years ago i excavated two Native American skulls from a historic privy in someones backyard. One looked to have been shot in the mouth, the other of the them had a partial hole drilled in the side of the head (clearly post mortem)...creepy.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
mxmendo

Return to Other