Dressed Dead Animals

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Dressed Dead Animals

Postby Sepka » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:45 am

Last November, a dead deer was found in State College, PA, dressed in business clothes:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm12.showMessage?topicID=179.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...=179.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Now a dead dog has been discovered in Pittsburgh, dressed in casual clothes:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06116/685093-53.stm">www.post-gazette.com/pg/0...093-53.stm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>A road-rage incident in which an off-duty Pittsburgh police detective was the victim inadvertently led investigators to the carcass of a dog dressed in human clothing in the same Stanton Heights neighborhood.<br><br>Police yesterday were in the process of obtaining an arrest warrant for the man in the road-rage episode.<br><br>Investigators did not make a connection between that incident and the case of the dead dog, which was bludgeoned and stabbed. Someone put blue jeans, a T-shirt, socks, shoes and a ball cap on the animal. [...] Lt. Kraus at first thought he was dealing with a child or small person who had been shot in the head. But further examination showed that someone had killed a dog -- possibly a boxer-pit bull mix -- and then dressed it.<br><br>The Allegheny County medical examiner's office took X-rays that showed the dog had not been shot, Lt. Kraus said. Based on the dog's decomposition, Lt. Kraus estimated it had been dead for at least a week.<br><br>"It appears whoever committed this crime did it with a great deal of passion," Lt. Kraus said. "It's obvious they did that to send a pretty clear message." [...]<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>Does anyone have thoughts on this?<br><br>-Sepka the Space Weasel <p></p><i></i>
Sepka

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Dressed Dead Animals

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:51 am

A local second-hand shop that I bought old propaganda from would slip a magazine into my bag for me to discover when I got home.<br><br>It was a youth-oriented 'edgy' rag which seemed to me to be an excuse for the clothing ads. I hated it when I opened it up.<br><br>One of the 'articles' was about an artist who was using road-killed cats as subjects for photos by dressing them up.<br><br>So this sounds to me like a copy cat gross-out artist who saw the same 'article' I did. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Other