Sure to fuel 'Paul is Dead' theory

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sure to fuel 'Paul is Dead' theory

Postby Mentalgongfu » Sat May 20, 2006 2:57 pm

From Ireland Online.<br><br>Doing a quick Google, the story seems to tie into some of the entertainment gossip around a split between Paul and his wife, which I was hitherto unaware of. <br><br>I couldn't immediately find further details on this California surgeon or his book, but there is no shortage of sites dealing with Paul/Faul and alleged plastic surgery. <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>McCartney: 'I've not had plastic surgery'<br>20/05/2006 - 10:27:03 Paul McCartney insists he has never undergone cosmetic surgery, and attacks a Californian plastic surgeon who claims he has done in a new book.<br><br>Paul McCartney insists he has never undergone cosmetic surgery, and attacks a Californian plastic surgeon who claims he has done in a new book.<br><br>The former Beatle was baffled by the claims - made by an unnamed physician - and had to restrain himself from confronting the surgeon.<br><br>McCartney writes on his estranged wife Heather Mills McCartney's website: "One rumour is that Heather has made me have plastic surgery. Now the truth, honest guvner, is that I haven't had any done, but in flicking through a magazine recently I came across someone who appeared to know better!<br><br>"An LA plastic surgeon had a book out in which he claims I've had some work done! OK, now I know it's not true, but this guy knows better. How? The proof, he reckons, is that…..wait for it……my ear lobes are too low!…..and, says he, you know how you can tell people have had plastic surgery?……They deny it!!!<br><br>"At first I felt like entering into a long debate with him about it, but it's so hilarious that I decided not to bother."<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
Mentalgongfu

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sure to fuel 'Paul is dead " theory

Postby mother » Sat May 20, 2006 3:17 pm

Quotes from Paul seem like those from a fashion magazine dish. Not that I have the slightest idea how Mr. McCartney normally expresses himself. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: Sure to fuel 'Paul is dead " theory

Postby sunny » Sat May 20, 2006 3:24 pm

Why would he comment on an obsure article? shoulda left that one alone. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby kiMMii87 » Sun May 21, 2006 2:35 pm

John Lennon + Paul Mcartney = John Paul II <p></p><i></i>
kiMMii87

Paulie

Postby Pissed Off Cabbie » Sun May 21, 2006 2:53 pm

Paul died the day he wrote Silly Love Songs. <p></p><i></i>
Pissed Off Cabbie

You had to go and bring THAT up!

Postby Col Quisp » Mon May 22, 2006 5:06 pm

Now it's stuck in my head. No one should ever mention "silly love songs" -- it's a poisonous meme!<br><br>How about the equally insipid Christmas song? Simply having a wonderful Xmas time...<br><br>Rotten to the (apple) core.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Re: You had to go and bring THAT up!

Postby anotherdrew » Mon May 22, 2006 5:27 pm

maybe this'll push the silly love songs out:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Stuck inside these four walls, sent inside forever,<br>Never seeing no one nice again like you,<br>Mama you, mama you.<br>If I ever get out of here,<br>Thought of giving it all away<br>To a registered charity.<br>All I need is a pint a day<br>If I ever get out of here.<br><br>Well, the rain exploded with a mighty crash as we fell into the sun,<br>And the first one said to the second one there I hope youre having fun.<br>Band on the run, band on the run.<br>And the jailer man and sailor sam were searching every one<br><br>For the band on the run, band on the run, band on the run, band on the run<br><br>Well, the undertaker drew a heavy sigh seeing no one else had come,<br>And a bell was ringing in the village square for the rabbits on the run.<br>Band on the run, band on the run.<br>And the jailer man and sailor sam, were searching every one<br><br>For the band on the run, band on the run, band on the run, band on the run<br><br>Well, the night was falling as the desert world began to settle down.<br>In the town theyre searching for us every where, but we never w ill be found.<br>Band on the run, band on the run<br><br>And the county judge, who held a grudge<br>Will search for evermore<br>For the band on the run, band on the run, band on the run, band on the run<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Return to Other