tech question

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

No one asked your opinion, popinjay

Postby johnny nemo » Mon May 22, 2006 3:08 pm

Have you read what thoughtographer said?<br>Not just in this thread, but in many others?<br><br>He is always accusing people of planting misinformation, and yet nothing that he said in this thread was correct.<br>But rather than call him on it, you go after me.<br>That's pretty pathetic, especially since everything he said was wrong and everything I said was right.<br><br>Do you think you might be a bit biased?<br><br>Thoughtographer belongs to a cult that delights in the deaths of others.<br>They tell jokes about it and tell their "believers" that aliens will come and wipe out the planet, and that they can help kill "pinkboys".<br><br>Do you think it's funny to joke about killing people or dogs?<br>Thoughtographer and "Bob" do.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.subgenius.com/stang/X0033_Re-_Shit_List.html">www.subgenius.com/stang/X..._List.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Dog blood and death rot -- they're on my shit list, and if that god damn dog gives me ANY shit, he'll be on the list HIMSELF and NOT FOR LONG!!! As I remind him, daily. And the idiot WAGS HIS FUCKING TAIL while I explain how easy it would be for me to KILL him.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.subgenius.com/stang/X0021_Hate_Hating.html">www.subgenius.com/stang/X...ating.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>With only 406 days remaining before X-Day, we can hardly afford to waste Hate on trivialities! There is an entire Conspiracy of Normal People needing to be brought crashing down to its knees, leashed, caged and/or GUILLOTINED. COUNTLESS MILLIONS, nay even BILLIONS, WAITING TO BE TORTURED IN REVENGE by us! <br><br>So like, let's not blow it this time, man!! We need to, like, learn to love each other or we'll never CRUSH THEM LIKE BUGS.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>You go after me for defending myself from thoughtographer's attack, and yet ......what do you have to say about some of his cult's "core beliefs"?<br><br>If I, or anyone here, posted so-called "jokes" about torturing and killing people, I believe that most people would condemn it.<br>But, this cult does it and no-one cares.<br><br>Pathetic. <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: No one asked your opinion, popinjay

Postby thoughtographer » Mon May 22, 2006 3:31 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>You go after me for defending myself from thoughtographer's attack, and yet ......what do you have to say about some of his cult's "core beliefs"?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Why exactly are MY "core beliefs" any of YOUR business?<br><br>If you can point out a specific example of where I directly accused someone here of spreading "disinformation", I'll apologize -- TO THEM, NOT YOU! Sometimes people are unwitting agents of spurious ideologies designed to draw others into the web of charlatans and kooks, and that's the only thing I'm ever concerned about. I exercise caution and discernment as best as I can manage, and I try to promote that mindset because it's something I believe to be important. I do not belong to a "UFO cult", and I am not guilty of anything but being a little cruel sometimes. The difference is that I admit that, and I'll mete out my own punishment internally as I become aware of my own intolerance and impatience -- you know -- IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MIND.<br><br>If you would like to believe that I belong to a "UFO cult" and throw wild accusations around with the intent of imposing feelings of guilt and arousing suspicion within and without this "community", then so be it -- I will fuel your fires because it pleases me to see you act like the crazed bigot that you appear to be. Put down the ax before you hurt yourself.<br><br>I don't want to see you banned, because you'll just be back another day. I can't help it if other people here feel differently.<br><br>P.S. - If you think you're going to "teach me a lesson", then either get in line, or join the other failures in the break room.<br><br>P.P.S. - If you're going to use me calling you on spreading "disinformation" on that "saucer" thread, then be my guest. You've already admitted that you don't <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>seriously</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> consider The Church of The SubGenius to be a "threat", and have indicated that you were exaggerating to <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>make an example of me</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> to prove a point. In that respect, I don't see how you're any different from The Church of The SubGenius. If you're interested in joining, you can send $30.00 USD to P.O. Box 181417, Cleveland Hts, OH 44118-1417. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thoughtographer>thoughtographer</A> at: 5/22/06 1:53 pm<br></i>
thoughtographer

Postby anotherdrew » Mon May 22, 2006 5:40 pm

popinjay <- ROFLMAO<br><br>best thing I've been called in years.<br><br>"No one asked your opinion" - has that ever stopped any of us?<br><br>as far as subgenius things go, I guess you've never heard of gallows humor. BTW - I hope your emails at work are more restrained than your posting style here or you'll be holding a sign reading "will configure VoIP devices for food" soon.<br><br>not going to feed the troll further <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=anotherdrew>anotherdrew</A> at: 5/22/06 4:56 pm<br></i>
anotherdrew

Postby thoughtographer » Mon May 22, 2006 7:36 pm

Dude should compile a "Johnny Nemo's Big Book of Outmoded, Archaic and Obscure Insults" or something. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

No one asked my opinion, but. . .

Postby Mentalgongfu » Tue May 23, 2006 12:54 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>So like, let's not blow it this time, man!! <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>We need to, like, learn to love each other or we'll never CRUSH THEM LIKE BUGS</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Perhaps what divides us all is some people can read such a sentence and laugh, while others take it as evidence of a cult of death. <p></p><i></i>
Mentalgongfu

Postby Sepka » Tue May 23, 2006 12:55 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Do you think it's funny to joke about killing people or dogs? Thoughtographer and "Bob" do.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Words fail me.<br><br>-Sepka the Space Weasel<br> <p></p><i></i>
Sepka

Brainwashed cultists

Postby johnny nemo » Tue May 23, 2006 1:07 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Why exactly are MY "core beliefs" any of YOUR business?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Hmm....now this is interesting.<br><br>I asked you before what good your little cult has done and you replied by babbling about things that you personally had done.<br><br>Now I ask about your cult's core beliefs and you babble about YOUR core beliefs.<br>This is a classic sign of brainwashing.<br>You are so "ego invested" in your cult that you are unable to separate yourself from the cult.<br><br>The only other possibility is that you are the only remaining member of Cult of The SubUseless, which wouldn't surprise me. <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>If you can point out a specific example of where I directly accused someone here of spreading "disinformation", I'll apologize -- TO THEM, NOT YOU! <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>The first thing you wrote to me was to accuse me of misinforming people about your cult's involvement with the death of the Heaven's Gate cult.<br><br>Correct me if I'm wrong, but your name was specifically mentioned in the title of a thread whose author was sick of having to deal with you trying to debunk everything they said.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=4368.topic" target="top">p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=4368.topic</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>That seems to be your "role" here.<br>You see yourself as "enlightened", and in your own words, believe that "Sometimes people are unwitting agents of spurious ideologies designed to draw others into the web of charlatans and kooks, and that's the only thing I'm ever concerned about."<br>What I'm wondering is.....did you put yourself up to this or did your cult leaders tell you to do this?<br><br>Subgenii dogma forbids you from believeing in conspiracy theory.<br>I believe that Rev. Stank has said something along the lines of "Conspiracy theory is nothing but post-modern religion to make us think that the world is actually a good place, when it isn't at all."<br><br>It begs the question...why would someone whose cult brainwashes him not to believe in conspiracy theory be posting on a conspiracy theory forum?<br>And given the nature of your posts, it's obvious that you're here to debunk conspiracies like a good little brainwashed SubUseless cultist. <br><br>Oh, and by the way, Bob is Dead.<br>Fuck Bob and his cult. <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Re: Brainwashed cultists

Postby thoughtographer » Tue May 23, 2006 1:25 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Subgenii dogma forbids you from believeing in conspiracy theory.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>There's no such thing as SubGenius dogma, friend.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>- The Second Pillar of Islam, "Salat," is to pray towards the Kaaba in the city of Makkah five times a day, reciting verses from the Quran.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Now, as you know, SubGenius dogma is ANYTHING composed by a SubGenius and declared to be official SubGenius dogma</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. In this repsect, then, we are superior to the Salat because we are CONSTANTLY reciting SubGenius dogma! Especially here on alt.slack, and on IRC!<br><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/FIST2004-1/X0074_X-Day_7-_The_Road_To.html">www.subgenius.com/bigfist/FIST2004-1/X0074_X-Day_7-_The_Road_To.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thoughtographer>thoughtographer</A> at: 5/23/06 11:29 am<br></i>
thoughtographer

Your silence speaks volumes

Postby johnny nemo » Tue May 23, 2006 1:55 pm

So, there is no Subgenius dogma, but....there IS SubGenius dogma.<br>Nice Orwellian doublespeak.<br><br>You didn't reply to most of the info in my post, so I will take that as a confirmation of what I said, namely that you are a brainwashed cultist who is here to debunk conspiracy theory. <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Re: Your silence speaks volumes

Postby thoughtographer » Tue May 23, 2006 1:55 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>So, there is no Subgenius dogma, but....there IS SubGenius dogma.<br>Nice Orwellian doublespeak.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Yes, and you're also not my "friend", so...<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>You didn't reply to most of the info in my post, so <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>I will take that as a confirmation of what I said, namely that you are a brainwashed cultist who is here to debunk conspiracy theory</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Of course you will. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thoughtographer>thoughtographer</A> at: 5/23/06 12:24 pm<br></i>
thoughtographer

Postby anotherdrew » Tue May 23, 2006 4:02 pm

don't take it as confirmation, just take it. Away.<br><br>If you want to debate this go to alt.slack <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=anotherdrew>anotherdrew</A> at: 5/23/06 2:26 pm<br></i>
anotherdrew

Postby thoughtographer » Tue May 23, 2006 4:14 pm

BEFORE:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Do you think it's funny to joke about killing people or dogs? Thoughtographer and "Bob" do.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>AFTER:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>You are so "ego invested" in your cult that you are unable to separate yourself from the cult.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>You speak for yourself, you speak for me, you speak for everybody -- you lying ankle-biter.<br><br>HAIL KING HAMMURABI! AN EYE FOR AN EYE! LET'S GO FRY SOME RETARDED PEOPLE! <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

You are a cultist who is here to debunk conspiracies....

Postby johnny nemo » Tue May 23, 2006 4:45 pm

and I got you to admit it.<br>That's the reason that you're so angry and babbling incoherently now.<br>Hahahahahahahaha.<br><br>Or perhaps your programming is breaking down.<br>Burn all your SubUseless propaganda and be free.<br><br>Bob = FNORD<br><br> <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

Re: You are a cultist who is here to debunk conspiracies....

Postby thoughtographer » Tue May 23, 2006 5:07 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>You are a cultist who is here to debunk conspiracies.... and I got you to admit it.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Do you write revisionist nursery rhymes when you're not pissing down your own leg and staining your pleated front khakis?<br><br>I've proven that YOU are the one who can't distinguish ME from MY RELIGION.<br><br>I CAN "SEE" THE "QUOTES", "BOB"! THIS MUST BE THE RUPTURE!!! 1333!!! <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thoughtographer>thoughtographer</A> at: 5/23/06 3:08 pm<br></i>
thoughtographer

I don't wear khakis, cultist....

Postby johnny nemo » Tue May 23, 2006 5:20 pm

..and I don't write nursery rhymes.<br>I leave such mindless things to adolpated minds, like those in the SubUseless cult.<br><br>Now you are part of a religion, eh?<br>I thought it was all a joke.<br><br>Wake up, zombie.<br>J.R. Dobbs sold you a pack of lies and you bought it hook, line and sinker.<br>BOB is dead and you are in a CULT.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
johnny nemo

PreviousNext

Return to Other