bye and peace

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: she

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:43 am

Damn it, I hadn't seen that.<br><br>DE, that sounds like a good idea. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: she

Postby Dreams End » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:58 am

I have emailed a rape and sexual abuse center that is in Tel Aviv. They were listed in a website of an international suicide prevention network. Knowing her full name and that she has worked as a journalist and the fact that she has kids makes me think she shouldn't be hard to find...but I don't know what the rules are about intervening when an outside party makes a report like this. I have not yet provided her name to them but I think I will do so and hope she forgives me if it just makes things worse. <br><br>My own life consists of making such decisions always with not enough info, so I'm sort of use to it and letting the karma fall where it may. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

DE

Postby blanc » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:56 am

please mail me dreams if you can. I am also very worried, and unsure what to do. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: DE

Postby Dreams End » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:01 am

Well, I got a response back from the hotline, which was just that she should call them. In case she is reading I'll post it, but I think the "1201" number is well known in Israel as a hotline number "shortcut":<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Thank for your mail and your concern for the woman tou have written about.<br>You can offer her to call the Israeli hotline (ERAN) either by phone 1201<br>or by the internet (ICQ number 296004540) and they will help her. If she<br>agrees to recieve profesisonal help she may call information center<br>098621201<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Blanc, you can PM me if you want but I don't have any other information at this time or suggestions. I know, with a few phone calls here locally, I can make come connections to Israel, via parents I know, local rabbis, etc. I'm just unsure if it's a good idea or not. If she is suicidal, it is a good idea...but if she's just holed up in her room somewhere needing a mental health break and some strangers started trying to talk to her...given all the stories she has told of her distrust of numerous strangers who've done just that....I don't know.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: DE

Postby havanagilla » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:19 am

I'm OK...just not up to posting so much. thanks for inquiring. <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Previous

Return to Other