apology to people i forget to reply to

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

apology to people i forget to reply to

Postby africkinamerican » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:00 pm

hi to all, <br><br>I am a semiregular reader/irregular post-er on this here discussion board, and more often, in the blog Comments sections. Due to my overbusy life, the sporadic nature of my visits, and my ADD nature, I am guilty of shooting off spur-of-the-moment comments, prompting others to take the trouble of crafting a reply which is often very involved (I'm thinking Starroute and Cuttlefish in particular), and then neglecting to reply to their replies. (Usually I read them, but this is often days after the fact and Jeff has moved on to new topics, so I give up on responding...)<br> <br>I think I could have some really productive exchanges with these folks, but this message board, which is more forgiving to laggards like myself who can't reply right away, is probably a better place to do it. So don't be surprised if I reply to a blog entry comment by saying: "Hey, I disagree with you ... see my post on the Ezboard..." <br><br>And sorry to just post and disappear. I wish I had more time to sit around and read and very thoroughly reply to everything. Like when I was unemployed. But I happen to like having money, so I think I'll have to remain employed for the time being ...... <p></p><i></i>
africkinamerican

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: apology to people i forget to reply to

Postby Dreams End » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:06 pm

I actually wish Jeff would turn off the comments and redirect people to a specific blog post thread here...the back and forth gets confusing. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

directing comments to the RI board

Postby robertdreed » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:50 pm

Considering the high volume of comments, the crosstalk between the responses to the weekly posts and the topics on this board, and the confusion and redundancy that often result- along with the often valuable commentaries found on one reading forum, but not the other- I think that's a worthwhile suggestion, personally. <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Other