Reverse Speech Experts prove Americans murdered Berg

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Reverse Speech Experts prove Americans murdered Berg

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:29 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports/NickBerg.html">www.ken-welch.com/Reports/NickBerg.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I'd be interested in knowing whether there's anything to this 'reverse speech' voice analysis.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Reverse Speech Experts prove Americans murdered Berg

Postby Dreams End » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:33 am

.tihsllub si hceeps esreveR <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby streeb » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:36 am

I for one am convinced, and would urge everybody to donate. <p></p><i></i>
streeb

Postby streeb » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:38 am

dias dnE smaerD tahW <p></p><i></i>
streeb

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:41 am

Well, you have to admit there was something fishy with that Berg beheading video.<br><br>And I saw a website once that showed the exact same plastic white garden chair at abu Ghraib.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby streeb » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:53 am

I think there's definitely something fishy about that video, but I don't know what conclusions to draw. <br><br>And I'd say the dedicated team of researchers at the Institute of Reverse Speech would like to give a nice pod or missile-type angle to the confusion, wouldn't you? <br><br>BTW, I saw that exact same plastic white garden chair at work today. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=streeb>streeb</A> at: 10/12/06 11:53 pm<br></i>
streeb

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:57 am

streeb<br><br>Your method of debate...throwing red herrings into the frey:<br><br>"I saw a chair like that at work'<br><br>... reminds me of some of the other forums I post on.<br><br>By now, I always know when the topic strikes pay dirt by how many red herrings are tossed.<br><br>gc <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=greencrow0>greencrow0</A> at: 10/13/06 12:03 am<br></i>
greencrow0

Postby streeb » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:00 am

Just saying that a white plastic chair don't prove nothing, gc. It's not a red herring... though I appreciate that you're keeping the 'fishy' theme alive with that.<br><br>You asked for opinions on reverse speech. My opinion is that it's bogus. <p></p><i></i>
streeb

Postby Dreams End » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:02 am

Think critically a moment. What would your brain have to do for rs to be true? <br><br>1. conceive a meaning to express.<br><br>2. conceive an alternate meaning in forward speech which is contextually appropriate.<br><br>3. choose words which express 2 forward and 1 backward.<br> <br>And this is all taking place subconsciously so quickly that the person can speak at a normal speed.<br><br>I'd say there's a red herring here, but I'm afraid it's actually a gnirreh der.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:07 am

Well, I didn't read the explanation for how reverse speech works. Is it words that are literally spelled backwards? Apparently he 'filters' the sound and then 'listens' for the words. So it's heard, not written.<br><br>Anyway, I guess I'm not THAT curious or I would have read the explanation on the website.<br><br>All I'm saying is that the video was fishy and the idea that some occupation troops actually killed Berg makes a heck of a lot of sense to me with 20/20 hindsight.<br><br>gc <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=greencrow0>greencrow0</A> at: 10/13/06 12:07 am<br></i>
greencrow0

Postby monster » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:12 am

LOL, "Reverse Speech Experts"<br><br>Not judging the phenomenon here, but that thread title just cracked me up. <br><br>I don't remember "Reverse Speech" as an available major. And here I am wasting my time on biochemistry. <p></p><i></i>
monster

White plastic chairs

Postby jingofever » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:44 am

In the July 2004 Smithsonian magazine they did an article about that chair. World's cheapest chair, manufactured in lots of different countries, "beyond millions" have been sold. They have a picture of Yasser Arafat holding a smashed one. A diver rescuing a drowning one from a lake (that's what the picture looks like, but I think the chair is already dead). Paul Bremer sitting on one. Then they have various pictures from Utah, Miami, Cuba, Ecuador, Venezuela, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Israel, Jordan, Australia, Syria, Mali and Cambodia. No mention that it is the last chair Nick Berg ever had the pleasure of sitting in. <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

Reverse Speech

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:04 am

I'm sure Freud would have cracked you up back in the 1800's with his theories of the subconscious too, monster. And they weren't teaching psychology in universities at that time either.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby Forgetting2 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:35 am

The thing about the chair is that it could mean something and it could mean nothing. Based on the ubiquitous-ness of that particular type of chair we have to assume it means nothing, because there is no way to tell if it means something.<br><br>However, if one was to combine the type of chair with the type of paint on the walls and the sneakers worn by the assassins and so on and so on, perhaps it can combine to mean something, because at some point the odds for that occurrence might shift into the unlikely and therefore need an explanation outside of chance.<br><br>The beheading of Berg was indeed suspicious. But what was it that made it so? The timing. The editing. Berg's history. And so forth.<br><br>The fact that the phenomenon of the beheadings seems to have stopped for no discernable reason has interest to me because there is no easy way to explain that, as far as I can see (this caveat alone will of course bring up a whole other list of sidetracks). It seems the phenomenon, though there may be many possible reasons for each occurrence, because of its timing may have some thought out purpose which deals with said timing, or possibly with the evolution of, or stage in, a process.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Forgetting2

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:42 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>In the July 2004 Smithsonian magazine they did an article about that chair.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>This line twigged something in me...knowing how such institutional magazines as National Geographic, and 'American Mechanic' [or whatever that magazine that did a take on 9/11 'conspiracy theories' is called...can't remember at the moment] have been usurped by the neoCons....<br><br>I wouldn't be at all surprised if the 'Smithsonian magazine did a very timely article on the 'ubitquitous chair'.<br><br>gc <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=greencrow0>greencrow0</A> at: 10/13/06 2:44 am<br></i>
greencrow0

Next

Return to Other