What's it like for "them"? Just silly thoughts.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

What's it like for "them"? Just silly thoughts.

Postby pugzleyca3 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:02 am

The posting from the CFR's website in another thread is why I thought of this and it's silly, but every now and then I need some relief from the grind of tracking down criminals via my keyboard (of course I never catch any but I try).<br><br>I've done a lot of thinking about THEM, the abstract silhouettes who run around doing evil all day long. You know, those people no one can touch. My biggest problem with pinning these people down as people lies not in the fact that they cannot be identified and seen easily, but from the perspective that they have no animation. They are 2 dimentional creatures and I would like to put an end to that train of thought, so that I see them as mere mortals and not some all powerful being.<br><br>Let's say there is a turf war going on inside the PTB and they are the CFR, Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commission etal. The prospect of this happening fills me with glee. <br><br>Can you imagine how hard it would be to do damage control on the inside? The stakes would be the ultimate and threat of death would be their soup de jour to keep things running along smoothly. They must sit around threating to kill each other half the time. My family doesn't get along that well, but we don't pause holding a forkful of food up to our mouth and say, "Jr, I'll have to send the hitman after you if you divulge any of our family secrets." This thought alone is enough to make me appreciate that none of my family secrets have anything to do with ruling the world. <br><br>Everywhere the top dogs go, they must need body guards. Even though they get to ride in a limo, they never get to enjoy it like you or I would. Alone or sharing our ride with only people we wanted to be with and cared about. (other than the driver) So they have zero privacy unless they are safely locked into their homes and probably locked inside the very room they are occupying when they are sleeping. Makes me want to do that ole, na na na na na na! thing. I'm freer than you are...<br><br>We all worry about phone privacy, rfid chips, echelon, data mining etc. and rightly so. But the very people who we fear are trying to bring about that horror have probably already been tapped, tracked, data mined and possibly even chipped by souls who are much more nefarious than anyone on this message board in seeking out information on the PTB. They have secrets people REALLY want to know. Thus, again, we've probably got more privacy than they have. Not that it makes it right for them to invade ours. But this thought also makes me feel better in a twisted sort of way. If this is true, then they got theirs first.<br><br>So, if you ever start to think your life is miserable, consider what they have to do to maintain theirs. We may not live in the lap of luxury like they do, but unless they win, we're always going to be freer than "they" are. Their own selfishness and greed has caused them to create their own prison and they probably do not even realize they are in one, it's all they've ever known. Even if they do capture us and confine us, they can never remove the knowlege of what freedom feels like from our minds. They can never know what we have known. In this sense, we are superior to them.<br><br>I'm sure it irks them to no end that they have to perspire, belch, fart, pee and poop the very same way the rest of us commoners do. And this makes me especially happy because no matter how much they lie to themselves and pretend to be different, those simple bodily functions will always show them they are from the human race. <br><br>And when they die, they have to go out the same way we all do. With NOTHING. Does this make death the great equalizer of man? They need to think about that.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: What's it like for "them"? Just silly thoughts

Postby AlicetheCurious » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:57 am

I totally agree with you Puzleycae3, that these people are not happy campers, and are probably very miserable indeed.<br><br>This does not make ME happy, though, because it doesn't change the fact that they are manufacturing a lot of misery for a lot of helpless people and nobody seems able or willing to stop them.<br><br>I wouldn't mind if these sick, evil people were put out to pasture in some luxurious island paradise, as long as they were prevented from doing any more horrific damage to our planet and its people. <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Postby sunny » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:34 pm

Yes pug, can you imagine? Their own children probably plot to kill them because of abuse, neglect, or plain old greed. Business partners/partners in crime hate and mistrust each other. Spouses fear and loathe each other. Everything they say and do in public is a front, a ruse. Anxiety and paranoia is rampant because too much is never enough, and becuase they know if they are somehow publicly exposed through the machinations of a wronged party (of which there must be many) they could be prosecuted, vilified, or "chased down the street and lynched."<br><br>Makes me appreciate my simple life, filled with people who love and care for me. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DireStrike » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:37 pm

Be careful of this - from Adorno's <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Interventions: Nine Critical Models</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> in the chapter on television as ideology:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Let us choose at random some of the stereotypes operating within the schema and deriving their power from its power while at the same time constituting it; they attest to the total structure. A play treats a fascist dictator, half Mussolini, half Peron, at the moment of his downfall. Whether his fall is due to a popular uprising or a military revolt is just as little touched on by the plot as any other social or political aspect of the situation. Everything is private, the nothing but a foolish scoundrel who mistreats his secretary and the crudely idealiezd figure of his wife; his opponent, a general, is the wife's former lover, although despite everything she remains loyal to her spouse. Finally, the dictator's brutality forces her to flee, and the general saves her. The terrible moment of the horror story occurs when the guards protecting the dictator in his palace abandon him as soon as his magnificent wife is no longer at his side. Nothing of the objective dynamics of dictatorships enters the field of vision. One gets the impression that totalitarian states are the result of character defects of ambitions politicians and that their fall is due to the noblesse of the personalities with whom the public identifies. An infantile personalization of politics is being pursued here. Certainly politics in the theater can only be undertaken at the level of individuals. But in this case it would be necessary to show what totalitarian systems do to the people who live under them, instead of showing the kitsch psychology of celebrated heroes and villains, whose power and greatness the viewer is supposed to respect even when the reward for their deeds is their downfall.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I'm not exactly sure what I'm warning against here. Surely we as a community never reduce the problems to such a level, but most other communities do. Certainly the masses of partisan progressives who watch the daily show have it beaten into their heads that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>this is happening because Bush is stupid, and if we just picked smarter, better leaders they could keep the system healthy and growing.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> They don't realize that the system is a tumor. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=direstrike>DireStrike</A> at: 11/1/06 2:59 pm<br></i>
DireStrike

Postby pugzleyca3 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:22 pm

Hey Alice,<br>Most of that is tongue in cheek and I'm sure you know that. None of this really makes me happy, actually it is very sad, if any of this is true. Because if this really is how their life is, and if they really are intergenerational ruling types, the first one who began their march to tyranny is the one who is truly the evil one and all those who came after were the first to be enslaved. It's difficult to feel pity for them, but I don't believe people are born evil, they adopt that nature after they experience the world. Goodness knows what went wrong in their minds to make the first ones turn out this way. Or maybe I just don't know enough about human nature to understand this. <br><br>When I ask a friend of mine "why?" regarding evil deeds of people, she answers "because they can". I find that so shocking and every part of me wants it not to be true. <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby pugzleyca3 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:24 pm

Yes, and I wish they would just leave my simple life alone. Why is that so danged hard for them? <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

Postby pugzleyca3 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:34 pm

Hello Dire,<br>It is easy to try and neatly stash the bad guys into nice little slots and label them with what we see on the news, read and hear about them. <br><br>Even if they are depicted as nothing but evil, and no doubt some people have done enough evil to wear it in capital letters.<br><br>But my point is, they have a daily life, the same as you or I. And people forget about that, they forget that they bleed the same way as we do and I have to wonder if that is not what gives them a lot of their power over others.<br><br>Reducing them to someone who has to sit on a potty just like me, well, it's a simple thought, no doubt, but it makes "them" a lot less threatening, thus there are less negative vibes generated by ME going out into the universe. No need to help them create my own prison, if thoughts are really things.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
pugzleyca3

0 0

Postby AnnaLivia » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:06 pm

0 0 0
AnnaLivia

Return to Other