LYNDON LAROUCHE AND THE NEW AMERICAN FASCISM

Moderators: DrVolin, 82_28, Elvis, Jeff

Re: LYNDON LAROUCHE AND THE NEW AMERICAN FASCISM

Postby Marionumber1 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:49 pm

That reminds me of how EIR was promoting a Satanic cult connection to the Atlanta child murders, and then it would later come out that the purported killer Wayne Williams wrote in his diary about receiving "CIA" training at age 18 from a paramilitary camp near Atlanta, which matches up in time period and location with the Cobray camp being run by Mitch WerBell.
Marionumber1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:32 pm

That's incredibly creepy, Marionumber1!
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:12 pm

How a Secret CIA Cell Fucked with Vietnam War Deserters

Spies who infiltrated antiwar radicals in Sweden helped spark fears of brainwashing and devotion to apocalyptic cults. 50 years later, we're still living with the aftermath.

Seth Ferranti

Jan 25 2018, 1:47pm

Left Image: Lyndon Baines Johnson. Right Image: Young American exiles in Sweden included Bill Jones, chairman of the American Deserters Committee, along with Michele Lloyd and her husband, Jim McGourty.

For the Americans familiar with what remains of his organization, how heavily did Lyndon LaRouche figure into all of this?
We should probably explain who LaRouche is—I think for most people he’s now just a half-forgotten joke in a Halloween episode of The Simpsons. But in 1973, LaRouche became convinced that the CIA and the KGB were plotting to assassinate him, and that some of his followers had been programmed, Manchurian Candidate style, to carry out the act. Some of this brainwashing, he thought, had happened in a secret clinic in Sweden run by one of the leaders of the deserter movement. The rest in the basement of a school in London, where the children were not real, but a series of photographs. It was pretty far-out. But most of his followers went along with it.

They’ve constructed bizarre fantasies around all kinds of people—particularly Henry Kissinger and the Queen of England. Adherents still believe that the Queen controls the international drugs trade and is plotting to start World War Three. One member—a nice guy, really—sends me pictures of the Queen as a rotting zombie pulling the strings of the White House. They hated Obama and used to display posters of him with a Hitler mustache, but at the moment they love Donald Trump, probably because they share his love of the insupportable and the irrational. But I think that’ll change. Everyone ends up part of the Satanic Conspiracy in the end. Most definitely me.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbpy ... -deserters
American Dream

Previous

Return to Data And Research