Mayan Era: 2012 or 2013?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Mayan Era: 2012 or 2013?

Postby Lord Balto » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Someone suggested I start a thread here.

Penguin wrote:
Lord Balto wrote:Yes. Though it's not completely written.

Longterm project. Goes back to high school, I guess, in the 60s.

Thanks.

Holy carrot!
Gotta read that, maybe you should post a thread about that work in Data Dump or so?

This was my original post:

Eldritch wrote:
Lord Balto wrote:
This actually started happening at the beginning of this year, at least where I am. You're right, though, it is accelerating. I'm assuming that by the time December 2012 rolls around shit is going to be completely unrecognizable. The idea that some major catastrophic event is going to happen on that particular day seems pretty bogus to me. What is a lot more likely is increasing weirdness until people are prevented from functioning normally for some reason or another.

I have been tracking (historically, that is) what appears to be a short-term comet--at least it looked like one to the ancients, though its head was "brighter than the sun"--that regularly (every fifth or sixth revolution) intersected the earth, for several years now: http://neros.lordbalto.com/ChapterEight.htm. And unless the Tunguska event of 1908 was all of it, the Mayans appear to have been off slightly in their calculations, the next close approach being 2013, not 2012. It should be noted that the effects of this object have been diminishing over time, whether through loss of mass, or weakening of the magnetic field, or running down of its power supply. The last encounter that shows up in the tree-ring record was AD 536, though there were extensive earthquakes, from Egypt to Mesopotamia, in AD 748. 1908 was therefore rather exceptional. But then, a direct hit by even a greatly reduced object, could have been catastrophic. Four hours later and it would have taken out St. Petersburg. So the question is, is there anything left of it in orbit?

Holy cow, LB, did you write Alignment of Hebrew, Egyptian, and Assyrian Chronologies?!

I've been looking through it for a while now, and it's an incredibly captivating work—and very interesting ideas, which seem to explain a great many things.

And I'm dead serious about that.
Lord Balto

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Eldritch » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:43 am

I'm grateful that you started this thread. (I'm not too familiar with the Data Dump, and I don't want to violate any board rules—regarding discussion inside the Data Dump—but there is a lot of material in your work that is worthy of serious engagement, in my opinion.)

If you are willing, it might be helpful for many here to read a brief description of the overall thesis in your book as a point of departure for potential discussion.

Several elements that I've read already are of enormous interest for me personally, namely (1) the appearance throughout history of human avatars of the divine sun (as I understand it) and (2) how the successive appearance on earth of these avatars may relate to actual astronomical events.

Ever since I first became acquainted with books like G.R.S. Mead's Did Jesus Live 100 B.C.? I've found the stunning "coincidences" between these various historical characters impossible to ignore. There is something seriously afoot here, and it is astounding to me that such comparatively little attention is paid to it.

When combined with your observations concerning "tree ring events" and the reported appearances of comets in the sky that have coincided with many of them, one can easily understand the urgency of the Magian Order, when it seemed to recognize these signs and may have understood their possible implications.

(If what I suspect concerning the origins of the Magian Order is true, then it may have known firsthand just how important certain signs like this might be.)

Those implications may become of particular importance in the next few years in fact, as we approach 2012/2013.

I'd be very interested in your thoughts on all of this, should you wish to discuss them.
Eldritch

Postby Lord Balto » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:30 am

Eldritch wrote:
Several elements that I've read already are of enormous interest for me personally, namely (1) the appearance throughout history of human avatars of the divine sun (as I understand it) and (2) how the successive appearance on earth of these avatars may relate to actual astronomical events.

Ever since I first became acquainted with books like G.R.S. Mead's Did Jesus Live 100 B.C.? I've found the stunning "coincidences" between these various historical characters impossible to ignore. There is something seriously afoot here, and it is astounding to me that such comparatively little attention is paid to it.

When combined with your observations concerning "tree ring events" and the reported appearances of comets in the sky that have coincided with many of them, one can easily understand the urgency of the Magian Order, when it seemed to recognize these signs and may have understood their possible implications.

(If what I suspect concerning the origins of the Magian Order is true, then it may have known firsthand just how important certain signs like this might be.)

Those implications may become of particular importance in the next few years in fact, as we approach 2012/2013.

I'd be very interested in your thoughts on all of this, should you wish to discuss them.

I'll give you a broader reply this evening, but for now, just a few points.

1) None of this would have been possible without the recognition that there has been serious chronological inflation introduced into the Hebrew time-line, apparently as a result of a 1200-year gap between Menes and Hammurabi (Noah and Ham). The lack of attention has resulted to a large extent from the lack of this key element in reconstructing ancient history.

2) I haven't yet reached any solid conclusions regarding the means of transmission of the data and methods from generation to generation, though obviously the Persian Magi had astrological/astronomical expertise, but generally this knowledge seems to have been the province of kingship, most specifically of those kings that ruled in the area between Assyria/Babylonia and Egypt, including Syria/Israel.

3) I have yet to look closely at the Mayan data--my original interest was in the years before the Common Era (BC). But it should be kept in mind that the Mayans may have been off by a cycle and their end of the world date may have been off by 105 or so years, and the predicted event may actually have been the Siberian event of 1908. This is the critical question: Is there anything left of this object in orbit or have we seen the last of it?

More later
Lord Balto

Postby Lord Balto » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Just a link to the Table of Contents: http://neros.lordbalto.com/Contents.htm.

I didn't lie about not looking at the Mayan data very closely yet. I just realized the date is December 21, 2012, which isn't too far from 2013. Just some quick calculations:

Assuming I have the orbital period right and we have five orbits per cycle, we have five roughly equal periods between June 30, 1908, and December 21, 2012. That's roughly 104 years and six months, and we get this comet-like object crossing the earth's orbit every 20.9 years. I realize there's the matter of inbound and outbound from the inner solar system, and I haven't figured out how to handle this yet--I'm not a celestial mechanic--and any help would be appreciated. This gives dates something like

June 30, 1908
May 1929
April 1950
March 1971
February 1992
December 21, 2012

I would think that if this thing is still there and it's visible (large enough to be seen with a good telescope) there may be photographs from 1992 and possibly 1971. It obviously no longer looks like a comet or it would have been seen in 1908 before it landed. Somebody should probably go looking for it.
Lord Balto

A Slight Revision

Postby Lord Balto » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:58 pm

On April 26 of 1803, 3000 meteorites fell at Normandy. This was the event that finally made the French Academy take them seriously. On June 30 of 1908, the Tunguska object fell in Siberia. If these relate to the same phenomenon, then it looks like early September of 2013 for the next encounter, assuming there's anything left of it.

But, I was recently made aware of the Richat Structure in Mauritania:

Despite the fact that this is not a meteor crater--like the Tunguska event--it aligns exactly with two actual craters:

The implication is that this kind of non-crater event has happened more than once. So... we may not be out of the woods yet.
Lord Balto

Postby nathan28 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

kick
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Return to Data & Research Compilations