Prediction data dump

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Prediction data dump

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Wombaticus Rex wrote:2013 - Federal Reserve bailout of ECB

If so, to be followed by bankruptcy of entire central banking system.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am

^^Nah, it's the Biggest Lie and it's unkillable because the alternative to first world convenience is unthinkable.

2013: price of water at least triples -- gotta be the biggest price distortion on the market right now, the cost of water is artificially low right now
Wombaticus Rex

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Prediction - okay, totally wishful:

Revolution takes hold Tuesday in Portugal and Spain just as Merkel goes to Athens. It's 1989 for Austerity!
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby wintler2 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:41 pm

1. Oil prices will continue to creep higher, until they trigger slowdowns (e.g.2008) and economic triage, whereupon prices will reset to modestly lower level (but still a multiple of long term average), repeat.

2. Symbolic relief tools like computers will become ever more popular as material reality disappoints growing proportion of all people.

3. Tech-fetish wet dreams like space travel and Concorde will recede further into our material past, never to be real again, but their use in mass media will increase.
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Occult Means Hidden » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm wrote:Prediction: Marco Rubio as Romney's VP candidate

Gonna revisit my 2012 prediction and assume nomination based on two bits of data.

Data the first: Anonymous Rubio supporters spending millions: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/0 ... -donations

Data the second: I will discuss the second part if he is nominated.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby jingofever » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Did anybody correctly predict anything? I think wintler2 got the shape of the oil chart correct and computers are probably even more widely used. The Pirate Bay was raided but it remains up and running. Results like this are good enough to start a trends forecasting consulting business. For the past couple of years I have been predicting that climate change will be a big issue in the 2016 election but I think I am going to be wrong.
jingofever

Postby Grizzly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Prediction: RI and this wondrous data dump gone. "poof'...

Prediction: Sanders/ Lawrence Lessig 20016

Prediction: You know how we use to laugh at fucks,who bought bottled water back in the day? Oxygen packs.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby backtoiam » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:07 pm

This has been edited by me since I first wrote it. Wanted to make that clear before the 24 hour edit window fades. 10/10/2015

For the past couple of years I have been predicting that climate change will be a big issue in the 2016 election but I think I am going to be wrong.

I do not think you will be wrong. You will be correct. As we know, semantics "map" to various places. "Warming", and "carbon", and "methane", as we 'mostly' all know, is used in different contexts, and this issue is 'the' focus of coming generations in the evolution of the two legged mammal situation, because obviously, well obviously...

EDIT:^^^The above is too cryptic. This is the data dump. Not the front page. So lets not fuck around. ("global warming" = human evolution and process of the expansion of consciousness that is currently happening due to the fact that the earth is traveling through a spiral arm in the universe that only happens once in a great while, and will continue to happen.) There, I said it. Its not a fucking secret anymore so, let it be...

Below, is a different context, maps to a different situation, as far as global 'warming' goes. Let it be...

Ice melts, hurricanes, hot days in the summer time, and all that, has been conquered. The program has already been believed and bought, which is why, on 'that' particular semantic colloquial score, you are correct.

Prediction: RI and this wondrous data dump gone. "poof'...

Very real probability, eventually. Answer? Writing in terminology as I did above. Problem? Excruciatingly detailed descriptions of events already in database. Contingency plan? Having an already set up place to go when it happens, heavily vetted participants, using proper language, mods stomping on language too explicit. Difficult? Probably. Worth it? Absolutely.

Prediction: You know how we use to laugh at fucks,who bought bottled water back in the day? Oxygen packs.

Chinese cities. We are there.
Last edited by backtoiam on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby backtoiam » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Speaking of air. The Lorax is loaded in Ipads for children these days, from the factory. I watched it several times. I never get tired of watching it. This little clip about selling air is very short. I recommend the full version, heavily...

"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:02 am

Wombaticus Rex » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 am wrote:2013 - Saudi Arabia in flames as princes flee to London

Looks like you're off by a few years, but it's in development. Too bad about everyone who must die in Yemen, Syria, Libya and elsewhere until the day.

JackRiddler

Postby backtoiam » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:56 am

Looks like you're off by a few years, but it's in development. Too bad about everyone who must die in Yemen, Syria, Libya and elsewhere until the day.

The deal was made a lot longer ago than that. Power has been handed over. The only thing that remains is the pride of the remaining monarchy (lower case) young male princes, in the used to be monarchy, that still think their cash might make them important. They will be allowed to wear hats, and drift off with the hats and coats, as long as they behave.

Your empathy for millions that must die in Yemen, Syria, Libya, and "elsewhere" is touching...though...........
backtoiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:38 am

Wombaticus Rex » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 am wrote:2013 - LULZ, LULZ and more LULZ

Bang on, mate! Yer a regular Nostradamus, you is.

Wombaticus Rex » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 am wrote:2013: price of water at least triples -- gotta be the biggest price distortion on the market right now, the cost of water is artificially low right now

Ah, back when I thought commodities markets were comprehensible. Youth is such a fleeting flower.

2016: Rubio vs. Clinton, Clinton Wins.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Elvis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:00 am

Dudes, you guys suck at predictions!

Prediction: Bernie Sanders, with help from GOP operatives, will win the 2016 Democratic nomination.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:46 am

Prediction : Entropy will entropy.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Per Pepe Escobar:

Surging demand and falling production will reverse the oil crash by July.
Wombaticus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations