sati8100 vor 1 Monat
To America and the World,
We, the undersigned, are writing to express our grievances over the way in which we are being depicted by the mass media due to our views regarding the case against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the accused Boston Bombing suspect.
As Americans, as well as World citizens, we deserve to have our voices heard and our message delivered fairly and accurately, and not through the media’s manipulative, agenda-driven lens. For supporting our belief in Dzhokhar’s innocence, we have been labeled as “pathetic”, “psychologically broken”, “crazy”, “evil”, “delusional”, and “disgusting”, among other things. We have been forced to endure a seemingly endless barrage of hateful messages, death threats, and wishes for death and/or suffering to befall our loved ones. We are hounded and harassed daily. We have also been labeled as “fangirls”, in a blatant effort to discredit us and our message by implying that our motivations are somehow sexual and/or immature in nature. Why? Because we dare to question the “official narrative” released by authorities & the mainstream media with respect to what happened on that fateful day in April, and the Tsarnaev brother’s role in it.
By portraying us in such a disparaging way, the media have created a smear campaign aimed at negatively shaping the public’s attitudes towards those of us who defend Dzhokhar’s rights, and the basic principles of justice in America. We make no apologies for our firm belief that Dzhokhar, like any other US citizen, should be provided the rights guaranteed to him by the United States constitution. As such, he should be afforded due process under the law and “the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.” Although Dzhokhar has yet to stand trial or be convicted of any crime, the media have peremptorily tried, convicted, and proverbially hanged him – as well as those who support him. You should know that Dzhokhar’s supporters span the globe and represent a multiplicity of ages, races, ethnicities, religions & countries – both male and female (incidentally, being female does not negate one’s capacity for reason).
We are deeply sympathetic to the victims of the Boston Bombing and their families. We, like everyone else, want to see whoever is responsible for committing these horrendous acts of senseless violence apprehended and held accountable for their actions. However, we reject the official narrative portraying Dzhokhar as the perpetrator of these acts based on hearsay presented by the media, inconsistent and wildly varying “official statements”, and a lack of visual & physical evidence to support his involvement. We maintain that a transparent, independent investigation into the Boston Marathon Bombing is important and necessary for the following reasons:
1. It is a FACT that Dzhokhar was at the Boston Marathon (but so were thousands of others).
2. It is a FACT that the exploded backpacks were black - Dzhokhar's was clearly white/grey in color.
3. It is a FACT that the backpack pictured at Dzhokhar’s feet outside of Forum restaurant, (the backpack said to have contained one of the bombs), does not match the backpack that Dzhokhar arrived with. It is also a FACT that the backpack at his feet also does not match pictures of the exploded backpack.
4. It is a FACT that it was reported by authorities that there were 5 bombs there that day.
5. It is a FACT that the Boston Globe tweeted about “bomb drills” and “bomb squad activities” the day of the marathon, with one of the tweets being sent in close proximity to the time when the actual bombs were detonated.
6. It is a FACT that Dzhokhar’s backpack could not fit ONE pressure cooker, let alone 2-3.
7. It is a FACT that one of the exploded backpacks exactly matched that of one of the Navy Seals/Craft International security personnel working the Marathon that day.
8. It is a FACT the mainstream media will not report on this.
9. It is a FACT that the exploded backpack is very similar to those purchased by the Department of Homeland Security for use by Navy Seals.
10. It is a FACT that the pressure cooker had female DNA.
11. It is a FACT that neither Dzhokhar’s OR Tamerlan's DNA was on any of those pressure cookers.
12. It is a FACT that the authorities deleted photographs and videos from the phones and cameras of spectators at the marathon.
13. It is a FACT that the public has never seen the prosecution’s alleged “irrefutable video graphic evidence” reportedly containing CCTV footage of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev setting down his backpack in the middle of the marathon crowd, and then casually walking away moments before it detonates.
14. It is a FACT that even the most senior authorities within the Boston FBI hadn’t viewed this "smoking gun" CCTV footage at the time they revealed its existence to the public.
15. It is a FACT, that despite not having actually viewed said footage with their own eyes, the heads of both the Boston PD & Boston FBI were quick to label it as "extremely disturbing" and called it "clear and damming evidence" of Dzhokhar's involvement and guilt.
16. It is a FACT that the FBI sought help to identify Dzhokhar & Tamerlan, when they knew exactly who they were - and knew their home address.
17. It is a FACT that Dzhokhar’s empty firework tubes had contained RED gunpowder when the pressure cookers had contained BLACK gunpowder.
18. It is a FACT that there was simply not enough gunpowder from any fireworks that could have caused the blasts at the marathon, according to expert Julie L. Heckman of the American Pyrotechnics Association: there would not have been a sufficient amount of gunpowder to create these bombs, as the fireworks industry is very heavily regulated.
19. It is a FACT that the night of carjacking, both Danny's and the FBI's criminal complaint report do not match up. They contain completely different versions of how events transpired that night.
20. It is a FACT that police scanner recordings from the night of the carjacking clearly state that the carjacking took place at a gas station in Cambridge – this contradicts both Danny's & the FBI's versions of events which had stated that the carjacking took place elsewhere.
21. It is a FACT that the police said that Dzhokhar was shooting from the boat, only for it to be later confirmed that he was unarmed.
22. It is a FACT he was seen conscious and surrendering yet ended up fighting for his life.
23. It is a FACT that there was NO blood on the outside of the boat until AFTER Dzhokhar surrendered.
24. It is a FACT that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a US citizen, was interrogated in his hospital bed, while in critical condition and heavily medicated, for 16+ hours without having his Miranda rights read to him and without a lawyer present, despite his repeated requests for one to be provided to him.
25. It is a FACT that FEMA and the DHS had planned to conduct a bombing drill/training exercise (eerily similar in detail to the events that actually unfolded) in the weeks after the Marathon Bombing. It is also a FACT that the detailed plans for the “exercise” were revealed by the Boston Globe newspaper in early June, 2013 with officials stating that the exercise had been cancelled due to the fact that they had already gone through “the real thing”.
26. It is a FACT that Topsfield Police, Mass. recently discovered a pressure cooker and other materials that could be used to make a pressure cooker bomb, similar to those used in the Marathon Bombing, at a man’s home. This discovery was made after police arrested this individual on assault & battery charges, as well as making a bomb threat. Comparatively, Dzhokhar has never been found with such materials in his possession.
27. It is a FACT that on July 11th, 2013, a Boston Police officer was arrested and released on $1,000 bail after authorities found a stash of military grade explosives, bomb making tools (wiring and detonation tools), and other military-issue weaponry at his home. This would not be the first time that someone has been suspected of carrying out a bombing at a high visibility event in the US and later found to be innocent. In 1996, Richard Jewell was suspected of setting off a bomb at the Olympics at Georgia's Centennial Park, only later to be vindicated. Richard Jewell stated that the FBI was “in a rush to show the world it could get its man” and that the media “cared nothing about my feelings as a human being”.
The attitudes of the mainstream media and subsequently, those who crassly and ignorantly react to those of us who support Dzhokhar and his right to fair trial, point to the fact that among the most fundamental tenants of our justice system, (the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty), is sadly becoming an obsolete ideal that we can no longer count on to prevail in the face of injustice.
We are seeing now what happens when a faction of “the masses” feels compelled to speak-out and question the established narrative and challenge the status quo. We are vilified, accused of being “traitors” and “conspiracy theorists”, have our sanity called into question, and are sometimes even labeled as “terrorist sympathizers”. Why such a desperate need to place these derogatory labels on those of us who seek-out the truth, demand that the democratic principles that this country was built upon be upheld, and who speak-out when we encounter what we believe to be injustice?
Apparently, it’s to send the message that being an open-minded, questioning, critical-thinker who supports the foundations of the American justice system, is something for which one should be ashamed. Whether or not the media chooses to acknowledge the validity of our reasons for believing in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s innocence, our resolve to demand and petition for the fair & unbiased implementation of our judicial processes will remain unaltered. We will not stand by and watch while another innocent life is taken or destroyed as a consequence of that tragic day in April.
IanEye » Fri May 29, 2015 12:15 pm wrote:
When I view this video, I am looking at it on a large monitor.
The video is playing on it's own browser window, taking up the whole monitor.
It is set to 1080pHD.
Sometimes I view it in regular motion speed.
Sometimes I go back over parts and set the playback to half speed.
The following timings below are based on the timing on the youtube bar, not the time that is running in the lower left hand part of the video frame itself.
@ 03:36 I can see Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at the top of the frame approaching 753 Boylston Street
@ 03:40 I can see that Tsarnaev is holding a phone in his left hand and his right hand is holding onto the strap of his backpack
@ 03:45 Tsarnaev slides the backpack off of his shoulder and places it between himself and the tree
@ 04:31 there is a very obvious jump cut in the video.
I can see this jump cut because there is a marathon participator (marathoner?) running right towards the tree, then he seemingly disappears. If one watches it a few times, one can see that this marathoner is still in the frame, but over closer to people in the crowd talking to them.
If I was on the defense I would ask the jury about this jump cut, why is it there?
It does not appear to be a significant amount of time, it is interesting to go over it a few times, first looking at the foreground, then looking at the background to try and gauge the amount of time that the cut involves.
Of course, I do not know the manner in which the actual jury was allowed to view video and stills.
The youtube video above that I am referring to here is on youtube because of a local Boston radio station, I am making the assumption that the actual jury wasn't told to go on youtube to look at this footage.
@ 07:28 I can see the sun glint off of Tsarnaev's phone, bald head in foreground of lower right part of the frame is also fiddling with his phone.
@ 07:34 Tsarnaev is starting to leave away from the finish line, his back pack is not on him. I am not comfortable saying his backpack is still where I saw him slide it off before, because now that I know there are jumpcuts in the footage, I can't know what happened in the parts of the footage I didn't get to see.
Rumsfeld's "unknown unknowns"
What I can see is Tsarnaev stop in his tracks and look back towards the finish line.
Once the crowd reacts to the first explosion, Tsarnaev immediately resumes his exit from the area. He is almost out of frame when the second explosion occurs.
It is interesting to replay a couple of times and observe bald head's behavior.
Again, if I was on the defense I would want to know where each and every member of Craft Security was stationed along Boylston Street.
IanEye » Fri May 29, 2015 7:48 pm wrote:identity » Fri May 29, 2015 5:24 pm wrote:
Thirteen Techniques for Truth Suppression
That's all. Carry on.MacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 8:23 am wrote:What baffles me again and again when discussing this and other similar cases, is people's readiness to forget all historical contextMacCruiskeen » Thu May 21, 2015 1:34 pm wrote:Ian, I'm flattered by your attention to [randomly selected fragments of] my past oeuvre on this thread, but is this elaborate dance routine incessant pointless cut 'n' paste orgy of yours supposed to constitute a response to what I've been arguing here? Or are you presenting it to the waiting world as a pathbreaking new art form? Or have you too simply been mysteriously struck dumb? I think we should be told. (On second thoughts: not.)MacCruiskeen » Tue May 26, 2015 6:38 am wrote:Jerky » Sun May 24, 2015 10:19 pm wrote:I really needed to read those two last postings on this board here today. I was beginning to think sanity was lost.
Why? The most charitable thing to call either of those postings is idiotic. Idiotically point-missing. Idiotically question-begging. Completely immune to argument or evidence. Completely indifferent to argument or evidence, and proud of it too. QED. (See the posts. I am not being even remotely unkind or unjust. In fact they show not just indifference but a positively rancorous animosity towards evidence and argument.)
The less charitable and more accurate term for both of those postings is "fascist", of course. Fascist and proud of it. The brutality and the sanctimoniousness both come as part of the package, along with the little and big lies.
FourthBase and IanEye have had their designated villain handed to them by The Authorities and they ain't gonna let any bleedin' heart pinko liberal faggot spoil their fun by casting any doubt on the boy's guilt. Don't pester them with any of that evidence or due process or burden of proof crap. 'Cause -- get this, commies -- only a Bay Stater can understand. Bay Staters alone can identify a guilty defendant by a process of mystical intuition that Outsiders simply cannot begin to comprehend. That's how the law works, these days.
Bay State Strong. Boston Big and Tough.MacCruiskeen » Wed May 27, 2015 5:56 am wrote:Fourth Base wrote:Insane bullshit like this would have angered me in the past. Seeing "antifascists" like yourself projecting your own fascist tendencies only makes me sigh and chuckle now.
If you object to being called a fascist, then stop saying fascist things and stop defending fascist show-trials. ("Fascist" is not just some random insult like "poopy-pants", you know, although you appear to believe that it is.) You're the one justifying a brutal and ridiculous kangaroo court, not I. Of course you would claim it's "insane" (sic) for anyone to notice that fact. Your views of what constitutes sanity are clearly somewhat idiosyncratic (though I'm sure you have company in Boston). Since you returned to this thread you have offered precisely nothing in the way of way of argument or evidence. Indeed, you contradict yourself at every turn:FourthBase » Tue May 19, 2015 4:58 pm wrote:82_28 » 13 Apr 2015 22:57 wrote:I wonder what happened to 4B. He sure was all over this "Boston Strong" thing back then (when the whole city was on lockdown) and then he went away. This thread is way too long to read again. I just remember being the "first one" skeptical of anything about this morass. I remain so and agree it is a patsy ridden psy-op in order to see if they could get a big city to capitulate. But what do I know really? Just what I do and closing down an entire city for this is basically ridiculous and needs to be somehow explored honestly by someone "high up", just like all the assassinations of note that we talk about here, oh and 9/11.
Hi. Today I was just telling someone what happened to me, actually.I left the reservation soon after the Boston Marathon bombings. Didn't turn me into a right-winger so much as expanded my sight to encompass the possibility of truths taboo to both the left and the right, a stereoscopic cynicism. Which leaves me as an orphan, lol.
I still doubt the official story, of course. All the same alternative explanations are still at play, in my opinion, except for the despicable hoaxer variety. I just have more ideas about what the unofficial story might involve than anyone here would care to entertain. It would bore me (or enrage me) to defend Boston again, as nothing has changed over the last two years about my opinion on the police response. I've grown tired of groupthink, no matter how rare or well-researched or eloquent the form it takes.
In case this hasn't been posted yet...
http://whowhatwhy.org/2015/03/03/fbis-s ... snt-exist/
I don't think Tsarnaev is innocent, I think he and his brother fully intended to murder a bunch of people. (While I'm not happy he got the death penalty, I don't particularly give a shit, either.) But there must be something in the video quite inconvenient to the government for that smoking gun to never surface.
Of course you don't condescend to inform us what those "truths taboo to both the left and the right" (sic) might be. Presumably they're just too scary, just too avant-garde, for anyone but a Strong Bostonian.
Test us.Fourth Base wrote:Didn't turn me into a right-winger so much as expanded my sight
Yeah, right. You're transparent. Your sight has expanded to include truths invisible to mere humans and incommunicable by merely human means.Fourth Base wrote:It would bore me (or enrage me) to defend Boston again
What is this sentence intended to mean, if anything? I think we should be told.Fourth Base wrote:I've grown tired of groupthink
Are you a surrealist?Fourth Base wrote:I've grown tired of groupthink
Fixed. Clearly you are tired of think. It makes your brain hurt. You acknowledge that the government is hiding something important, but still you're perfectly content with a show trial. You think your sacred Authorities might well be lying, but still you insist, "the boy dunnit" (and that's good enough for you). You link to WhoWhatWhy and ignore everything they document. You claim to be a daring avantgarde out-of-the-box Beyond-Left-And-Right thinker, but still your main priority is to see your (silent and invisible) designated victim either fry or rot. You claim, condescendingly, like some jaded intellectual dandy, to be "tired of groupthink", yet you regurgitate the most bovine antithought fed to you by the telly. You are clearly a bit confused.
If you have nothing better or more honest or more rational to offer, stay out of the thread. It is a waste of time talking to you.MacCruiskeen » Wed May 27, 2015 1:12 pm wrote:Ian, I may or may not think you are a shitbag (or, indeed, a pawn) for posting this unconscionable, sanctimonious, wilfully ignorant, stubbornly point-missing, deliberately question-begging crap (again), but let's suppose for the sake of argument that I do. Let's suppose your posts in this thread are evidence enough for me. Exactly what, then, is the legal consequence (for you) of my fascinating opinion?
By contrast: The legal consequence of your fascinating opinion that Dzokhar Tsarnaev is a shitbag is that he will be either a) fried soon or b) left to rot in solitary for decades. Why? Because you share that fascinating opinion with most of your compatriots -- exactly as presumed, planned, desired and intended by your National Security State via its mass media -- and therefore the fascist show-trial could go ahead smoothly without anyone ever asking any serious questions, protesting angrily, or even laughing out loud. Clearly, your government knows its people, nearly 15 years after 9/11. They know you watch a lot of TV. They know you don't spend much time thinking about editing techniques, stills vs motion pictures, the power of suggestion, the influnece of the alphabet agencies on the mass media, etc. They know you like big bangs and feeling tearful and outraged and uplifted. And they know that hardly anyone, especially in the sacred "Bay State," is going to care one single solitary shit about identifying the shitbags who run the pawns. Least of all you.
So you win, Ian. Rest assured, the kid will fry. Go out and celebrate. You're a free man, after all, in the land of the free. Fascism? It couldn't happen there.
PS What's this bizarre obsession of yours with Boston's alleged uniqueness in having a marathon that actually runs through the city (as opposed to going round in tiny circles somewhere on the outskirts)? I hate to break this to you, but it's just like every other marathon everywhere else, including the one in this here city.MacCruiskeen » Wed May 27, 2015 1:19 pm wrote:Post-9/11 Law Exam:
1. Should everyone be entitled to a fair trial or only those we agree aren't shitbags? Discuss.
2. (Multiple choice, one answer only): When there is evidence to suggest that someone is a pawn, should we a) just ignore it, or b) ignore it and also pour scorn on conspiracy nuts? Give reasons for your choice.MacCruiskeen » Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm wrote:Wombaticus Rex » Wed May 27, 2015 12:16 pm wrote:MacCruiskeen » Wed May 27, 2015 12:12 pm wrote:By contrast: The legal consequence of your fascinating opinion that Dzokhar Tsarnaev is a shitbag is that he will be either a) fried soon or b) left to rot in solitary for decades.
I think your claim that Ian is part of the US Judiciary might not have standing.
I'll leave it to him to verify, but I'm pretty sure he didn't preside over this case, and is only offering his opinion as a citizen observer.
That's a perfect example of that there (tendentious) editing stuff I went on to mention very shortly after your cut.MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 5:37 am wrote:norton ash » Wed May 27, 2015 11:54 am wrote:This is bloody damned difficult difficult lemon difficult. Dzhokar shouldn't be executed, although I think his participation in the plot is evident. And when I say 'the plot' I think it's very broad and spook-laden and stinks to high heaven. Everybody loses on this one. I appreciate the vigor and rigour on both sides, Mac and Ian... and somehow... you're both right.
Et tu, norton? Really?
Where's the rigour you claim to see on Ian's side? Honestly, where is it? Point it out to me if you can. Because I think it is every bit as imaginary as the film of Dzokhar dropping the bag. It doesn't exist.
Ian's posts in this thread consist entirely of such fond imaginings (sponsored by Coca Cola), along with lashings of liberal stoner vagueness, bizarre Baystate Patriot uplift bullshit, snippets from his favourite TV shows, samples from his sizable record collection, and occasional stabs of really nasty New Fascist vindictiveness.
Otherwise, as Gertrude Stein said in another context: There is no there there. None. Just obediently regurgitated government PR. (Plus "bald heads", ffs.)IanEye wrote:The Tsarnaev brothers will never be treated with any respect because they don’t deserve it.
The Tsarnaev brothers look like real shitbags.
Nothing has happened since 2013 that make the Tsarnaev brothers look like anything less than shitbags.MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 6:25 am wrote:I still want to see this legendary, world-famous film of Dzokhar dropping the bag. Ian claims it exists. Ian says that it's powerful evidence of his guilt. Ian says it's sufficient evidence for him to want to see the "shitbag", "Dzhok", "Master Dzokhar" (sic, sic, sic) slaughtered by the State (just like his brother and just like Ibragim Todashev), or rotting in solitary for decades. (Ian has no interest in anyone who might have been using "Dzhok" as a pawn. Because it's safer and comfier for Ian that way.)
So where is that film, Ian? Yes, that's a challenge. Show me the exact seconds when "the shitbag" does it. Name the precise time, to the second.
Put up or STFU. I am calling you on your bullshit. And there are good reasons why I call that bullshit fascist.
-- Also, while we're at it: Where's the film of Tamerlan dropping the bag? (The plot thickens.)MacCruiskeen » Thu May 28, 2015 7:08 am wrote:I have never doubted, until this thread, that Ian is a nice guy, insofar as I can judge that on the Interwebs. Nor have I ever doubted that even nice guys are capable of going along* with fascism, especially when doing so makes their life in the Gemeinschaft (and Gesellschaft) just that little bit comfier and less stressful. That's how it works. Ian, undoubtedly a nice guy, undoubtedly wants to see the pawn* fry (or rot).
Back on-topic: Can't wait to see those two world-famous documentary films Ian keeps going on about, Dzokhar Drops The Bag and the even rarer Tamerlan Drops The Bag. I suspect he is confusing this allegedly-existent evidence with something he imagined while stoned. Time will tell.
*To get along.
**aka "the shitbag" (sic).MacCruiskeen » Fri May 29, 2015 5:09 am wrote:NO. Why put it in the Firepit (aka Memory Hole)? Shine a light on it. It reveals the true state of this board in May 2015. Jerky, FourthBase and IanEye want to fry the patsy ("the shitbag") or let him rot. Compare that cosy near-consensus, that happy know-nothingism, that yay-team cruelty, with the early years of this board.
The Western mass media have already consigned this discussion to the Firepit. If it can't be discussed here, then the place might as well shut down.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests