Robert Bigelow / Bigelow Aerospace

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Robert Bigelow / Bigelow Aerospace

Postby elfismiles » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Wasn't aware of Bezos' connection to an interest in space hotels ala Bigelow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nthGecPVSw
http://www.infowars.com/real-life-elysi ... s-exposed/

The Really Creepy People Behind Billionaire Sea Castles
nashvillebrook » 14 Jul 2013 15:31
wrote:
So, I read the entire 2010 Mark Ames piece thinking this reminds me of the Elysium movie coming out this month. Then flip to page 4 and realize, duh, that's why the thread got bumped.

Goes to show that the best nova fictums are actual real life dystopias.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby slimmouse » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks for the ban WR. I needed time to charge up the batteries. FWIW my humblest apologies for the Halbig post to this board. A cursory internet check which I never made might have been helpful.

Been listening a lot to George Knapp recently and thus jumping back into UFOlogy, whatever that means.

It appears patently clear to me that not only is there almost certainly is a secret space programme, but also the likelihood that intelligences from other planets or dimensions have been around here since time immemorial.

After all they got 24/7 security around the Gorman ranch now.

You can of course do a you tube search.

But heres a starter

slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby DrEvil » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:42 pm

FWIW: Bigelow has said that he thinks aliens will contact us when we have established a permanent presence off planet. When he was asked why he thought so he said something along the lines of "I've been told things", without wanting to go into specifics.

It's also interesting that the responsibility for receiving official reports on UFO sightings was handed over to Bigelow Aerospace at about the same time they had job listings on their site including astrobiologists, material science experts (see my edit below) and pretty much everyone you would need to reverse engineer a UFO or make first contact.

And don't forget that this is the guy who bought Skinwalker Ranch.

Edit: Here's the job list from my own post on the previous page which I had forgotten :oops: :
Astrophysics
Biochemistry
Microbiology
Nanotechnologies
Physics
Propulsion
Stealth Technologies
The Engineering Disciplines
Biological Cognitive Interaction
Electromagnetic Fields
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby KUAN » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:03 am

I wandered into this one from the interview above which I found interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3cBOq5-nZw
KUAN

Postby semper occultus » Tue May 30, 2017 10:46 am

Billionaire helping develop NASA spacecraft says aliens are HERE - but it's covered up

A US billionaire entrepreneur, who is working with NASA to create a new expandable spacecraft, has said he believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth.

By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 12:23, Tue, May 30, 2017 | UPDATED: 13:02, Tue, May 30, 2017

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/810957/Robert-Bigelow-60-Minutes-UFO-aliens-NASA-Bigelow-Aerospace

Robert Bigelow, 73, CEO of Bigelow Aerospace, appeared in the latest edition of prime time CBS current affairs show 60 Minutes.

But, during the programme, which looked at his work on developing the expandable spacecraft, which inflate in space and could one day change how humans live and work in zero gravity, he made the sensational admission.

He described a UFO encounter his grandparents had on an undisclosed date while driving on a canyon road outside Las Vegas.

He said: "It really sped up and came right into their face and filled up the entire windshield of the car.

"And it took off at a right angle and shot off into the distance."

He told reporter Lara Logan it began an obsession with aliens and is the reason behind his "alien logo" for Bigelow Aerospace.

He said he had since had his own "close encounters", but did not go into details.

The business guru also revealed being a subscriber to a widely held conspiracy theory that the US Government, and others across the globe, know that aliens are here on Earth, and even interact with them, but it is all kept top secret from the public amid fears over the impact it would have on religion and the rule of law.

Ms Logan described it as "the kind of conversation you don't ordinarily have with an accomplished CEO".

She asked him if he believed in aliens?

He said: "I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.

"There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence.

"And I spent millions and millions and millions - I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject."

Ms Logan asked: "Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?

"You don't worry that some people will say, 'Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he's crazy?'"

But, he replied: "I don't give a damn. I don't care.

"It's not going to make a difference. It's not going to change the reality of what I know."

She said: "Do you imagine that in our space travels we will encounter other forms of intelligent life?"

Mr Bigelow addded: "You don't have to go anywhere.

"It's just like right under people's noses."

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) confirmed to CBS that for several years, it had referred reports of UFOs and other unexplained phenomena to a company Bigelow owns.

Ms Logan said: "Robert Bigelow's quirky and he knows it, but when you have as much money as he does, no one - not even NASA - seems to care."

Stephen Bassett is the executive director of the Paradigm Research Group, which is campaigning for the US Government to life an alleged "truth embargo" about the existence of aliens.

He said: "Billionaire Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace spoke truth to power and finally said publicly what he and hundreds of millions of people around the world already know to be true.

"And he said it on CBS 60 Minutes Sunday night. There is an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.

"How many military officers, political figures, intelligence agents, scientists, entertainers, and, yes, billionaires have to speak this truth before the investigative journalists in America figure out the biggest news story in history has been right under their noses for 70 years?"
semper occultus

Previous

Return to Data & Research Compilations