Any actual videos of Hamas rocket IMPACTS in Israel?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Any actual videos of Hamas rocket IMPACTS in Israel?

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 pm

For nearly three weeks we've been bombarded with claims that "Israelis are living in terror of thousands of Hamas rockets". But after a quick search -- my search term was "hamas + rockets + impact" in Google Videos -- this is the only actual video of an actual "rocket" impact I can find online:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... 72&fref=nf

(Don't laugh, please. That cat got quite a fright.)

It's certainly possible that there are more videos of Hamas rockets actually hitting Israeli territory -- I just can't find any. Not one. Please post any more you can find, if you can find any. Israel is surely full of video cameras, including multiple surveillance cameras on most streets.

See also here (scroll down about halfway).

Also: Google web search results for "israeli civilians killed by hamas". None?? Really? None, ever? (I presume I'm missing something obvious here. Please post whatever I've missed.)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any actual videos of Hamas rocket IMPACTS in Israel?

Postby jingofever » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:08 pm

I cannot find any videos of impacts, just lights in the sky and smoke from the aftermath, here and here. Wikipedia has a table of the numbers of dead and injured from rocket and mortar attacks. About 15,000 rockets and mortars have been fired and 28 people have been killed over a period of fourteen years.
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Data & Research Compilations