Masculinities of the far right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Masculinities of the far right

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

That's all fascist speak.

Where do you think you are?

General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:29 pm wrote:This brings up 2 points:

1. There is a small schism in the WN community over whether or not the "war of wombs" is enough to win.. anything. They've lost the media, they've lost the culture war, they've lost their touch with the spiritual and now see religion almost solely as a socially useful device rather than communion with the divine. What do they have left? I've mentioned this elsewhere, but the demographic change leading to whites becoming a minority has much more to do with some economic factors (cost of raising a family),birth control and ultimately a spiritual crisis. This contrasts to the "jewish propaganda" or some other goofy line WNs tend to fallback on instead of considering the incentives, burdens and spirit of the culture. This othering misses the point, which is that the real struggle starts with an internal spiritual journey they must overcome to move forward. The minority status could be easily reversed in a few generations, and that's without an Operation Wetback 2.0.

2. The "no enemies to the right" stance is being tested constantly. What the alt-right desperately needs is an internal civil war. No truly right wing culture can be forged in absence of conflict, without this it is a loose set of ties bonded together only by shallow lifestyle choices. It is ultimately up to the alt-right to destroy the last vestiges of the old right wing order to bring something newer and stronger to life. This includes the GOP, what little "White Nationalism" still exists in the US, Christian Evangelists, Zionists, all must be consumed for a new culture to be born from the weakness and sterility of the current one.

From this conflict new bonds and shared understanding can be created. The 14 words is a useless salve for the spiritual conflict that is ahead of them. WNs ultimately have a vision of a peaceful and safe utopia in their minds but to forge the future they must abandon their desire for peace and safety and focus on annihilating each other. All of the lines to safety must be cut, there must be no way back. That is the heroes journey and it is a spiritual one.
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:55 pm

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:48 pm wrote:That's all fascist speak.

Where do you think you are?

You disagree with the central thesis then? You do not believe that right wing cultures are formed from conflict?
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:59 pm

I mean you talk like a fascist!

Was that a post you meant for a white supremacist board?
American Dream

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:02 pm

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:59 pm wrote:I mean you talk like a fascist!

I don't think calling for the annihilation of white nationalism in the US is something I would post on a white nationalist board. :rofl2
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:07 pm

You speak like a partisan for the racist/fascist cause- and often do.

Now you're just wimping out.
American Dream

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:12 pm

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:07 pm wrote:You speak like a partisan for the racist/fascist cause- and often do.

Now you're just wimping out.

Not at all. I'm pointing out that the current right wing is very weak and ineffectual and needs to get rid all of previous baggage, stop focusing on othering and instead focus on it's spiritual conflict that has created the problems it is now in. Fascists as a general rule are exceptionally materialistic and avoid spirituality like the plague.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Whatever, dude. You sure don't make your cause look good.
American Dream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:18 pm

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:15 pm wrote:Whatever, dude. You sure don't make your cause look good.

Who does? Seriously. You?

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:59 pm wrote:I mean you talk like a fascist!

GP has clearly and repeatedly laid out his beliefs and they're far stranger than anything you can slap a problematic noun on.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Meaning this is no longer an anti-fascist board?
American Dream

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:27 pm

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:15 pm wrote:Whatever, dude. You sure don't make your cause look good.

Do you care so much for Evangelicals, White Nationalists, Zionists, the GOP and the like that you would rather keep them around? I would think I would get support from you, of all people, for getting rid of the current incarnation of the right wing.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:34 pm

I've read your posts.

Your comments now just make you look even worse.
Last edited by American Dream on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Postby General Patton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:36 pm

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:34 pm wrote:I've read your posts and you always come off as a member of the far right, though not quite straight about it- and always stirring the pot in the service of your agenda.

Your comments now just make you and your cause look real bad, near as I can tell.

What cause? The destruction of the right wing?
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:40 pm

American Dream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:25 pm wrote:Meaning this is no longer an anti-fascist board?

No: meaning you don't get to define "fascist" on this board.

I could be wrong, but I reckon a vast majority of RI contributors are grateful you're not in charge here. I know I am!

Really, the context to this is so baffling. You found someone who wants to talk details about right wing movements with you, you accuse them of being fascist, and now you're saying they "don't make their cause look good" because they're telling you, in short English sentences, that it isn't their cause at all.

You Andy Kaufman motherfucker. I love it.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:43 pm

:P

AD...taking the fun out of being anti-fascist since 2007
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 82_28 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:45 pm

It's weak to us, but is very potent for others. It seems there is a "meta schism" that I/we cannot identify because these people are idiots but their scripts are thoroughly vetted. They are willing to follow along. I don't know who "they" are, but they do buy this shit. Who writes the script? I assume it is generational and/or ancestral. The same happened in my family but I was able to skate out of it on my own. I think the media in all of its flavors knows who to project to, like seeing what sticks and then running with it. Fellers, I think this here has finally become a dystopia. But it depends on who you ask and how much money they have at their disposal.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations