Charlie Kerr, of Gosch fame, faced prostitution charges

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Charlie Kerr, of Gosch fame, faced prostitution charges

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:10 pm

According to Paul Bonacci, after Johnny Gosch was abducted, they took him to a farm in Sioux City IA. Noreen Gosch says that this was owned by a man named Charlie Kerr:

Why Johnny Can't Come Home, p.131 wrote:The plan for the kidnapping was to grab Johnny, Emilio to meet with the driver of the van which was Tony and they would transfer Johnnys body to the van. Then all 3 vehicles would leave West Des Moines in different directions and rendezvous at a farmhouse just outside Sioux City, Iowa. A man named Charlie Kerr owned the farmhouse.

Charles A. Kerr is an actual landowner in Sioux City who died in 2004. However, despite seeing various websites accuse him of harboring Johnny, I wasn't aware of any direct evidence, so I went looking for any corroboration of Kerr's involvement.

I didn't quite find that yet, but I did find something interesting. Noreen claims that the local prosecutor was doing surveillance on Kerr's farm until her husband showed up and ruined the sting operation. I decided to ask the Woodbury County Attorney's office for any records on Kerr, and received a short list of his criminal history. One of those happened to be a "Prostitution" charge in January 1983, only a couple months after Johnny's abduction on September 5, 1982. I don't know what the charge entailed or whether it relates to the Gosch abduction, but it was an interesting find given the accusations against Kerr, and I'm searching for more details.
Marionumber1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Charlie Kerr, of Gosch fame, faced prostitution charges

Postby Marionumber1 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:16 pm

An update on Charlie Kerr: as I posted in another thread, it turns out that Kerr was a pedophile who molested his own 5-year-old daughter. This definitely lends credence to Kerr being part of this child trafficking ring.
Marionumber1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Data & Research Compilations