What did Johnny Cash stand for?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

What did Johnny Cash stand for?

Postby Grizzly » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:19 pm

Tricky Dick and The Man In Black

I sorta agree with a commenter who says, "He loved America and didnt let party lines get in the way of what he thought was right..."

of course, that's subjective though.

Anybody seen this? Thoughts?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: What did Johnny Cash stand for?

Postby Elvis » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:51 am

Haven't seen it but Johnny Cash was the real deal.

Rosanne Cash also claims that if it was not for his failing health, her father would have publicly denounced the 2003 Iraq invasion.

“We invaded Iraq in March, and he died in September. And because his health was so fragile, he couldn’t take the controversy of making a public statement against the war.”

Rosanne Cash was attacked “mercilessly” after participating in Musicians United to Win Without War and says “[my father] knew that he couldn’t tolerate that.”

Two weeks before the U.S. lead invasion, Johnny Cash was put into a medically induced coma.

“He went to sleep not knowing if we had invaded Iraq. It was the last thought on his mind. When he woke up, I was sitting by his side. He looked at me and reached over to pull the television over to him. He was looking at me like, ‘Did it happen?’ I said, ‘Dad, it happened.’ He went, ‘No! No!’ Can you imagine? This is the first thing he thought of when he woke up from a weeklong coma.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2010/09/johnny ... ion-death/
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Data & Research Compilations