The Reality of Mind Control and its weaponization

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Reality of Mind Control and its weaponization

Postby thrulookingglass » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Whether it was MKUltra, which seems itself an extension of Nazi mind control experiments, societal conditioning or religion, it has become clear that mind control isn't an experiment anymore but a reality. And given its due, it does seem that we are all victims of this paralysis, to accept societal dogmas (have a child, must work for money, heterosexuality is normative) or not sometimes for the few who have tried to create some form of communal peace and prosperity rather than dog eat dog. I was reading an article regarding BBI technology (brain to brain interface) and the naive, all too excited author that this technology was advancing couldn't see past his own eyes the abominable ways this could be abused. The F-22 Raptor can already be flown by a mind interface and it is said that the pilots who use this method do so with greater success than a traditional stick and rudder pilot. Perhaps the most fervid form of mind control or thought/conscious programming can be found in religious belief and rigid adherence or loyalty towards biblical law/Quranic law/Judaic law or the persuasion that Jesus Christ is the savior of man. It has come to my attention that this probably is the only way that society can now be fixed if that is even achievable. No one listens to reason. Life has become morally irrelevant. No longer can we pretend that there is glory in this kingdom which should be held synonymous with empire. All rule is achieved through a capitualization of the masses, usually through forms of maltreatment. Which lead me to try and analyze this ideal that to punish a sinner is not a sin. Control, to hold in check, to curb one's behavior. It occurs to me that this is the ultimate weapon of war, to program a belief system into a soul as to serve another's will and whether this use of programming could ever be seen as moral?

When I met "they greys" I noticed the chasm between what I believed and what they knew was so profound that is was hard to find common ground. Communion, as Whitley called it.

On a separate note I've now feel like biology itself is a form of engineering. We're just not that good at it yet. That biology is technology. "Let us make man in OUR own image"...

Sometimes I think we're the war race, kept at the ass end of creation, keep them incommunicado, in the dark with any knowledge of what we come from or what we are to become. There's that "twenty and back program", does anyone have the enormous moral concerns that this program might exist? Biological robots trained to kill whatever threatens you. What if evil has conquered the entire plains of this reality and this is the reason 'others' haven't come to rescue us from the horror we've become? The Day the Earth Stood Still is a study in this phenom of alien intervention. Evil knows no bounds, altruists do.

Turning this into another rant. I just wanted to know how you feel about the reality of technological mind control or have data relative to it's gaining presence in our world. Thank you.
thrulookingglass

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Reality of Mind Control and its militarization

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:40 pm

I think the Gordon White / Secret Sun notion is correct: it was not militarized. It was privatized and evangelized -- the tech-based stuff is folded into corporations (esp. Sony, Disney, Raytheon) and the trauma and hypnosis based stuff is folded into the Christian Right, into the missionary industry, into the CLDS, and into US Buddhism and Islam.

The tech for realtime brainreading and HCI is quite advanced, the folks at the Raven archive have a summary of patents from the 70's-90's ... all this bleeds into the modern gangstalking / "Targeted Individual" phenomenon, which is a smartly engineered mix of plausible deniability and actual endogenous schizophrenia. The notion that a phenomena could have a real, covert core *and* a broader, media-enabled subculture of hoaxes and liars is nothing new here, though.

Likewise, any conversation about mind or thought control is rooted in the broader culture of technocratic coercion -- we shape our tools, and thereafter, our tools shape us. "Debunkers" use this as a gloss to deny the reality of trauma-induced mind control, and of course corporate media mouthpieces are paid to deny the existence of tech advances that the public shouldn't know about (ie, satellite laser weapons, orbital rail guns, psychoacoustic weapons, non-nuclear EMP, microwave weapons.)
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Elvis » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:37 pm

*** Thread of the Month ***

In case anyone has not yet seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... CU2MCxjAJ0

Can this video really still only have 330 views?? It deserves 330,000,000 views.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby elfismiles » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:00 am

Well, it NOW (as of 4/6/2019) has 17,658 views. :thumbsup

Elvis » 05 Apr 2019 20:37 wrote:*** Thread of the Month ***

In case anyone has not yet seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... CU2MCxjAJ0

Can this video really still only have 330 views?? It deserves 330,000,000 views.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:09 pm

The confluence of marginal & improbable characters surrounding Sirhan's, uhhhh, training, points to some larger questions.

One of the things that used to consistently surprise me about organized crime research, due to dumb assumptions, was the matter of agency -- that power flows from legitimate, overt government to these cut-outs and fronts; there have to be marching orders, right?. If human beings were remotely simple (or obedient), doing intelligence work would be far simpler stuff. It ain't.

We learned about mind control during the glory days of limited hangout and English majors designing lies. The narrative, as it was handed to us, should be more suspect: that the United States initiated ARTICHOKE and then MKOFTEN/ULTRA in response to the alarming potential threat of Soviet brainwashing.

Now, to be clear, there absolutely motherfucking was a huge Soviet mind control program. Which is interesting, right? It's an obvious strategic aim for any new government; a weapon you have to have to compete. (I doubt we'll see anything get declassified in China until the NPC falls in flames, but: they're currently doing anti-Islam "re-education camps", so...let's just chalk that up as a "PROBABLY SO" from the Magic 8 Ball of making sweeping claims based on zero original research. I would definitely grant that whatever program they had during the cloak and dagger 50's was run by people who were starving to death, and thus probably pretty ineffective.)

But: why would all this start after World War II? Was hypnotic or technological mind control a strategic factor in that war? More interesting still, to me, is "Why would all this start after World War II when the existence of hypnosis was a matter of public fascination for centuries already?"

I would propose that this stuff actually predates WW2. I would propose that it may stretch back centuries, especially through European royal families and through, naturally, The Jesuits, founded by a hypnotist. I would propose that this secret has been the currency of covert power for quite some time now, and is institutionalized into cultures around the world.

Which brings us back around to the question of agency again. Oglesby's Yankees and Cowboys never finished their war -- and never fully started it, either. Through institutions like the FBI and the CIA, we see permanent establishments working across, through and against each other. Through institutions like Goldman Sachs or Lockheed Martin, we see conglomerates too byzantine to even account for their own actions, ideal settings for small groups with large goals to work covertly.

As we lurch towards a century of anarchy in the USA, there are a lot of players to account for as the monoliths stop marching in formation. Surveillance states are turnkey systems now. Nuclear weapons programs are just a matter of consultants and money. Everything is for sale, and effective mind control is part of that market, too. Results are going to be disastrous for society, but good news for calloused researchers, because a lot of occult tradecraft is already spilling out into the open.

We're left to debate mechanisms -- or sadder still, the authenticity of John D. Marks or L. Ron Hubbard's muddy narratives -- while this gets operationalized against us, day after day. And just like UFOlogy, the, uhhhhh, research community around mind control sure looks like a captured, controlled environment, run by the same perps they're claiming to expose. So it's definitely worth questioning if any of the assumptions they're selling are remotely real.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Elvis » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:07 pm

I've wondered if Hitler was "programmed" by Eckart in some fashion beyond simple instruction...

Eckart deathbed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:17 pm

modern gangstalking / "Targeted Individual" phenomenon - W R

What is gangstalking? I've heard this term bandied about. Do you believe there are agencies who make such extremely treacherous ways their business? What a fucking mess! You folks are right, this should probably be titled the weaponization of mind control rather than militarization. I still see the world controlled by militarist juntas who have seized power through brutal acts of violence. I watched the piece on Sirhan Sirhan and found it very informative. He did seem extremely gullible, naive. There's no doubt in my mind that another back door conspiracy occurred to murder RFK. I was reading about magnetite in the brain and how neuron-based computational thought could be influenced through some electrical interference, but I'm not one of those 5G networks are the work of Satan types. Even Satan wouldn't want to work for Ma Bell and the Holding company. You gotta have standards. :wink
thrulookingglass

Re: The Reality of Mind Control and its weaponization

Postby Elvis » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:25 pm

thrulookingglass wrote: this should probably be titled the weaponization of mind control rather than militarization.

Good idea, and done.
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:37 am

I had not seen this film before. It's tedious and disturbing but fascinating.
Go to 29:00 for Ronnie's descriptions of his visions on LSD. He seems like a nice kid.

You must have the proper security clearance to view this video. And tell no one.

CIA Medical Experiments: Treating Psychosis - MKULTRA Mind Control Documentary Film (1955)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbvZtBTRb8
Elvis

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:34 pm

100 miligrams is equal to 100,000 micrograms! That's allot of acid to take, no?
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 pm

More of Dr. Dan Brown; he has worked in opposition to the "false memory" crowd, whom he mentions here, including in many court cases. Video below is clip from the audio interview at the link.

https://shrinkrapradio.com/649-working-with-attachment-and-trauma-with-daniel-brown-phd/
#649 –Working with Attachment and Trauma with Daniel Brown PhD

by Van Nuys | Jul 4, 2019 | All Shows, Developmental, Neuroscience, Psychopathology, Psychotherapy, Research Psych, Social Issues | 0 comments

Daniel Brown, Ph.D. is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School and has served on the faculty for over 38 years. As a senior meditation master, he’s trained and taught with top Indo-Tibetan Bon & Buddhist lamas for over 48 years, including lineage holders of some of the great schools of Buddhism. Also, he is an author of 24 books, and winner of the several awards from the American Psychiatric Association and the American Academy of Psychiatry & Law for outstanding contribution to forensic psychiatry. As a legal expert witness, Dr Brown has testified in over 200 child abuse cases and served as an expert witness for the prosecutors at the International War Crimes Tribunal helping them establish a standard of evidence for victims of war atrocities. Dr. Brown’s Three Pillars training is available at The Attachment Project based on the foundations of his and Dr. Elliott’s award-winning book Attachment Disturbances in Adults: Treatment for Comprehensive Repair. The Three Pillars treatment method that has garnered praise across the scientific and medical community, and he is a recipient of the 2018 Pierre Janet Writing Award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCAlrGX0xCA

It's nice to know there are good guys.
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 pm

100 miligrams is equal to 100,000 micrograms! That's allot of acid to take, no?

Good catch...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Return to Data & Research Compilations