Ayman al-Zawahiri’s Doppelganger Psyop

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ayman al-Zawahiri’s Doppelganger Psyop

Postby elsiecow » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:46 pm

<br>This article was interesting. Always wondered about those videotapes and their authenticity.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m14399&date=06-aug-2005_08:24_ECT">www.uruknet.info/?p=m1439..._08:24_ECT</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"No doubt the big-wig editors at the Washington Post and the New York Times pull down good salaries. However, when it comes to investigating stories they are no better or apparently qualified than first year journalism majors at a third-rate community college. But even a first year journalism major—armed with a computer, internet connection, and a browser pointed at Google—would quickly ascertain that the Ayman al-Zawahiri mentioned today in the corporate media is not the same Ayman al-Zawahiri who hung out with Osama bin Laden, that is before Osama died a premature death and al-Zawahiri found himself locked in an Iranian prison. Equipped with the correct search criteria, it would take all of five or ten minutes to learn the truth about al-Zawahiri: on October 6, 2002, a fake al-Zawahiri delivered his first message to al-Jazeera and followed this up with a second message on May 21, 2003. "<br><br>I find it plausible.<br> <p></p><i></i>
elsiecow

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Data & Research Compilations