John F. Kennedy assassination

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Bonus Chapter - The Politics of Terror

Postby DrDebugDU » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:43 pm

> NOW I have a dream that bush jr gets IMPEACHED!!!<br><br>I hope you are right, but I think the first thing which is needed for that is a Democratic Majority in the House. It is possible if 1) the fraud in 2006 is limited or 2) if the people voted overwhelmingly for the Democrats so their fraud is useless to change the outcome<br><br>> WHY did ya feel the need to sort this stuff out??<br>> JFK is reaching out to ya..<br><br>I have no idea. JFK reached out a couple of times before. I kept on returning to the subject. Somehow it seemed the most interesting of all the subjects and I kinda felt like I should at least try to write a complete story once and I guess JFK is the lucky man. It is funny, I was born 7 years after JFK so it is not like I have a recollection of him. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:29 pm

La rouche said in germany last wk..that he will try to get cheny impeached..La rouche has millions worldwide who support him..<br><br>its up at the tomflocco blog.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby RebelYell » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:50 pm

Compelling and thank you for putting it all together.<br><br>It was a day I'll never forget. <p></p><i></i>
RebelYell

Postby heath7 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:00 pm

"Power concedes nothing without a demand… it never did, and it never will. Find out just what the people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.…"<br>— Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857<br><br>I HAD to repeat that. That is an awesome quote I've never heard before. Thank You.<br> <p></p><i></i>
heath7

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:18 pm

from the "demonic cabal" by norm livergood<br><br><br>"Those best able to direct the course of a society, Plato maintained, are those who are trained in the search for wisdom (philosophy) and live their lives as guardians of the people. But instead of recognizing this insight as the guide for a nation-state, throughout history, a small cabal of ignorant, self-deluded pretenders has seized political-economic-social control, ignoring those who truly know how to order a society. "<br><br>This is the same struggle between the elites and the guardians..<br><br>"place your bets"!<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: John F. Kennedy assassination

Postby dbeach » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:28 pm

DR DE bug and the resto of you TRUTHIES<br>who are working so tireously to uncover the facts of the JFK murder and related events.<br><br>I met JFK and the Kennedy clan in 1958 and shook their hands..WHADDA THRILL for a lil kid.<br><br>Today we will walk by St Marys Church in Newport RI where JFK married Jackie.<br><br>I will pray for them and for you my comrades in struggle that this quest continues and the Kennedy killings are solved someday.<br><br>AMEN..<br><br>' nothing to fear but fear itself.." <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Politics of Terror and systematic Abuse of Power

Postby Starman » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:16 pm

Always good to see public discussion of the terrible subversion which was JFK's assassination. I'm curious tho at your not having referenced corporatist/oil interest connection via Permindex.<br><br>The massive treason and betrayal of America's ideals and principles which was working-class America's heritage is the inevitable result of those two-dozen or-so top individuals who were most intricately involved in the adminstrative coup d'etat of JFK's assassination not being held accountable -- The intervening four decades of misrule and misfeasance, rampant State criminality and systematic abuse of power, subversion of law and obstruction of justice, links directly to that criminal seizure of power.<br><br>Perhaps one reason why there isn't greater public outrage and demand for greater accountability over the enormous crimes, betrayal and theft of the last forty years is ordinary people's lack of imagination in not considering how their lives, and conditions involving a great many issues for the nation and world, might well have been so much improved and beneficial if the JFK assassination hadn't happened.<br><br>The US's covert campaign of murder thru the Phoenix Program in Vietnam and Central America Death Squads are only symptoms of an extremist ideology that has totally subverted American principles -- endemic in a truly astonishing range of abuses and crimes and atrocities -- from the 3 to six million people killed and seriously injured in Southeast Asia following America's betrayal of the Vietnamese people's sovereignty, to systematic interference in many dozens of nation's domestic economic and political affairs, to exploiting narcotic prohibition for black budget funds resulting in a great increase in organized crime and gang activity with addiction and victimization and endemic corruption and public violence and contributing to urban-blight, to Government waging covert war on its own citizens, to widespread election fraud and perverting the political process, to false-flag operations and sophisticated propaganda/disinfo as a means of manipulating public opinions, to accomodating big business's degradation of the environment and resulting public health risk, to deflecting public funds from spurring global propsperity and increased living standards and equitable development to developing a huge military killing infrastructure, and on and on and on.<br><br>Seems to me there would be a great benefit to encouraging public discussion in ways that modern society and the world have been cheated and defrauded by the clique of powerful elites who have so greviously betrayed America's heritgae, who have subverted the nation's laws and hijacked our collective wealth of resources and abilities and hopes and dreams and desires.<br><br>With some 24,000 people dying every day of hunger, and millions of people becoming economic refugees or caught in the crossfire of conflicts and corporate agendas, it's a monstrous crime to destroy homes and impoverish people, to promote policies that aggravate disagreements and that serve as rationale for investing hundreds of billions of dollars on war --<br><br>We need to ask -- WHO are the biggest criminals that consistently undermine a people's autonomy and that make them economic hostages for the sake of powerful cartels? WHO profits from war and killing? WHO by their actions show contempt for a society of free men and women working constructively for global peace and cooperative prosperity?<br><br>For the most part, they sure aren't the people presently in jails and prisons.<br><br>Something's VERY, very wrong<br>Keep asking questions and make the bastards nervous.<br>Starman <p></p><i></i>
Starman

Re: Politics of Terror and systematic Abuse of Power

Postby DrDebugDU » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:37 pm

> Always good to see public discussion of the terrible subversion which was JFK's assassination. I'm curious tho at your not having referenced corporatist/oil interest connection via Permindex.<br><br>Because I haven't looked into that part. Thanks. I tried to avoid the Garrison stuff a bit, because he tends to use disinformation to confuse you, so I left Ruby and Shaw a bit out of the study. I see that Mae Brussels has written about it as well, I guess I'll start reading her part first.<br><br>> Perhaps one reason why there isn't greater public outrage and demand for greater accountability over the enormous crimes, betrayal and theft of the last forty years is ordinary people's lack of imagination in not considering how their lives, and conditions involving a great many issues for the nation and world, might well have been so much improved and beneficial if the JFK assassination hadn't happened.<br><br>I think that the most people will put up with anything and it seems that it has always been that way. Even though we always talk about revolutionaries and resistence it is a fact that the fast majority never resisted or cared what went on.<br><br>> We need to ask -- WHO are the biggest criminals that consistently undermine a people's autonomy and that make them economic hostages for the sake of powerful cartels? WHO profits from war and killing? WHO by their actions show contempt for a society of free men and women working constructively for global peace and cooperative prosperity?<br><br>I always like this list:<br><br>1. The Armaments Industry.<br><br>2. Banks. War means spending and that means even more power and money for them. They will finance any war and all sides at the same time. <br><br>I've been looking into Rothschild today and Nathan Rothschild was the first person to know the results of Waterloo so he kept selling frantically, so people thought that the English lost. The stocks went on a free fall and then the news came that the English won. The stocks skyrocketted. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>In one day Nathan Rothschild became the richest man on earth</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and his value increased <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>twenty fold(!)</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. So what did he do afterwards? He rushed to France because there was a country which needed to be rebuild and that meant massive loans, so he immediately switched sides to become even richer.<br><br>3. And a group of politician and big CEOs. A lot of them can be found on the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral lists. They are committed to the Hegelian Philosophy so they want unrest, chaos and war because to gain power. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby dbeach » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:02 am

JFK married Jackie on 9/12/53 at St Marys church in Newport RI..In the 60s he called her family summer home his WH.<br><br>this was a shock to MA folks cuz Kennedy is associated with Hyannisport Cape Cod MA..<br><br>his enemies killed him in the coup of 11/22/63 and established the foundation of a permanent police state with the huge coup known as 9/11.<br><br>It is historically signficant that the descent of the Kennedy family which is largely an Irish clan is eclipsed by the ascent of the bush family which is mostly of British heritage..<br><br>but the MM is either in on the crime or is so intimidated by the bushes as to be deadly enablers???<br><br>Either way..they are useless to the cause of TRUTH thus far!!<br><br>I walked by St Marys church today and heard some local Kennedy tales of Camelot and thought of JFK and the continuing trauma/drama of solving the muders...<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Gaeton Fonzi: "JFK Murder was a message-We Run Things&q

Postby Watchful Citizen » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:43 pm

(Don't miss the Garrison transcripts, Church and Rockefeller hearings I posted as raw data.)<br><br>Researcher Gaeton Fonzi says the murder of JFK was crude and brazen, meant to be taken as a sign of secret power. Makes sense to me.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKfonzi.htm">www.spartacus.schoolnet.c...Kfonzi.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(1) Vincent Salandria speaking to Gaeton Fonzi in 1975. Quoted in The Last Investigation (1993)<br><br>"I'm afraid we were misled. All the critics, myself included, were misled very early. I see that now. We spent too much time and effort microanalyzing the details of the assassination when all the time it was obvious, it was blatantly obvious that it was a conspiracy. Don't you think that the men who killed Kennedy had the means to do it in the most sophisticated and subtle way? They chose not to. Instead, they picked the shooting gallery that was Dealey Plaza and did it in the most barbarous and openly arrogant manner. The cover story was transparent and designed not to hold, to fall apart at the slightest scrutiny. The forces that killed Kennedy wanted the message clear: 'We are in control and no one - not the President, nor Congress, nor any elected official - no one can do anything about it.' It was a message to the people that their Government was powerless. And the people eventually got the message. Consider what has happened since the Kennedy assassination. People see government today as unresponsive to their needs, yet the budget and power of the military and intelligence establishment have increased tremendously.<br><br>The tyranny of power is here. Current events tell us that those who killed Kennedy can only perpetuate their power by promoting social upheaval both at home and abroad. And that will lead not to revolution but to repression. I suggest to you, my friend, that the interests of those who killed Kennedy now transcend national boundaries and national priorities. No doubt we are dealing now with an international conspiracy. We must face that fact - and not waste any more time microanalyzing the evidence. That's exactly what they want us to do. They have kept us busy for so long. And I will bet, buddy, that is what will happen to you. They'll keep you very, very busy and, eventually, they'll wear you down." <p></p><i></i>
Watchful Citizen

Postby MinM » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Earth-704509
MinM

Previous

Return to Data & Research Compilations