Kubrick - EYES WIDE SHUT

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Kubrick - EYES WIDE SHUT

Postby morganwolf » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:19 pm

From the Eyes Wide Shut Message Boards (at IMDB.com)<br>I wrestled with the privacy issue -- I'm a member of that message board. Out of respect for the posters, I altered the user names.<br><br>URL Link (must register to read these messages)<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120663/board/nest/16461196">www.imdb.com/title/tt0120...t/16461196</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> - DanE (Tue Mar 8 2005 21:34:01 )<br><br>Eyes Wide Shut is a curious title for this film, for what it suggests is that information is being processed, while simultaneously the conscious mind is deep asleep, totally unaware, subliminally filing this information into the subconscious where it can be used later by the "handlers" of these mind controlled victims. This is similar to what Conspiratologist Michael Anthony Hoffman II calls the "Revelation of the Method" and "The Making Manifest Of All That Is Hidden", which is the subtle processing of humankind using these insidious tools of trance-formation, whether done individually or on a wide-scale level through television, mass media, and the movies. It is for this reason--some have hinted--that Kubrick met his fate just prior to the completion of Eyes Wide Shut: for ostensibly spilling the beans of what goes on behind the scenes in regards to secret societies and intelligence agencies who use mind control to program the masses. In this context, Kubrick may have been playing a part in ushering in the New World Order of The Illuminati, but to his own misfortune revealed "too much, too soon", thus a possible reason for his sudden passing. In Hoffman's Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, he states that "...the Revelation of the Method has as its chief component, a clown-like, grinning mockery of the victim(s) as a show of power and macabre arrogance. When this is performed in a veiled manner accompanied by certain occult sign and symbolical words and elicits no meaningful response of opposition or resistance from the target(s), it is one of the most efficacious techniques of psychological warfare and mind-rape..." The Illuminati is obsessed with numerical patterns and hidden secrets. It's probably no coincidence that Kubrick died 666 days before January 1, 2001 (the day he wished to live to see). This film in my opinion is an epic masterpiece. Truly haunting. <br><br>---------<br>by - Ole (Wed Mar 9 2005 10:46:15 )<br> <br>The triangles/lights visible in almost every shot are a clear indication of the Illuminati. <br>-----------<br>by - Ole (Wed Mar 9 2005 13:19:38 ) <br> <br>Seriously, the curtains, candle holder, arm gestures, Alice's dress neck and underwear, the triangles around her head in the last shot of the party etc. The list goes on and on.<br><br>I heard on this board that an EYE appears briefly on Bill's back when arrives home to the apartment after the mansion. This is supposedly a sign Kubrick put in of the Illuminati watching him. Some people think THE ILLUMINATI put it in AFTER Kubrick's death and it's stll there in the film. BS. Anyways watch for it next time - it's freaky.<br>-------------<br>by - besket81 (Fri Aug 12 2005 19:02:12 )<br> <br>Stanley Kubrick was well known for his avid reading. It has been written about him on numerous occasions. Kubrick spent years of preperation on this film. His wife has stated it was this film that was closest to his heart (of course not counting Napolean). Anyway, Kubrick had most certainly read of the Illuminati and merely used aspects of it in this film. There is so much to this movie I wouldn't be suprised. Kubrick was a master and Eyes Wide Shut is my personal favorite of all his work. <br> ----------------<br>by - Eum (Sat Jun 18 2005 13:19:35 )<br> <br>A movie about the Illuminati, but the strange cult only appears like 60 or more minutes into the movie. And it's never mentioned by name as Illuminati. <br><br>I'll tell you what appears from the beginning of the movie, though: a married couple on the brink of destruction. This movie is about a man re-evaluating his life after an event in his marriage that puts it in danger. <br><br>The weird cult stuff is just a mystery to sell the movie to audiences while they watch this man in the middle of a crisis, something to keep them entertained. The proof there's nothing to this weird cult other than they're a bunch of rich perverts indulging in kinky sex - like any consenting adult is free to do so, I must add - is that there's no big mystery at the end: they're just perverts; it's just a dead hooker with an OD; it was all fake. Very much like Blowup. <br><br>What matters is how the cult plays a part in the resolution of Bill's problems with Alice. In the end, it's a narrative device, not the end itself. <br>------------<br>by - Sir_B (Mon Aug 22 2005 21:20:32 ) <br>Just to throw a little gasoline on the fire... <br><br>Was it all a fake? Can you trust/believe what Victor said, or is he part of the conspiracy? <br><br>Think about it this way...the group wants to remain secret. The girl who warns him dies. One of his best friends is in on it, and an old friend on the periphery gets beaten and is described as getting "the least he deserved" for telling someone about the group. Dr Bill revealed his face. A hundred or more movers and shakers knew who he was, people with power and money. He could not go to anyone, not knowing who was part of the conspiracy, but they know him. The OD was a trifle overconvenient. Nothing can be proven...either way...do you believe it was just a group having a ritualistic orgy, or was there a conspiracy of these people to protect the group and each other? An orgy wouldn't involve the rites... <br><br>Then, a member (Victor) exposes the dirty little secret in such a way as to hint that it was just a bluff to scare him, but also impressing upon him how close they might be to him...letting him know that if he spills what he knows, the threat is never far away. One of his best friends, who is a part of this secret cult, had him followed, spied upon.<br>--------------<br>by - infid (Mon Jul 11 2005 14:52:08 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse <br> <br>I really don't understand people who come on here, spend their effort and time, and say: <br><br>There is nothing more to Eyes Wide Shut! It is just another film, supposedly, by a film-maker that did not live to see its release, or discuss his own view of it. <br><br>Right, nothing to be suspicious of there... <br><br>Now people, please, just for one second, imagine that there is ACTUALLY something that Kubrick knew, that you or I did not. <br><br>Do me a favor, and recognize that 'something' to be how the world really runs, and that Eyes Wide Shut is an encrypted look at that, because thats the way the world is run! Through encryption! Seriously, any one, what happens at 1:11 in the movie? <br>----------------<br>by - DanE (Sun Jul 24 2005 13:34:32 ) <br> <br>The one thing I never understood was what was with the costume guys daughter (Leelee Sobiaski), she whispers in Bills ear and tells him what costume he should wear? Are you telling me that little kid was at these orgy sessions?? Jeeze. <br>---------------<br>by - clear (Mon Aug 29 2005 14:26:17 ) <br><br>Speaking of FACT, everyone please take a read through Frederic Raphael's "Eyes Wide Open: A Memoir of Stanley Kubrick". Raphael was a close collaborator of Kubrick's in the making of this film, and much is laid bare about the details involved in weaving the conspiracy theme throughout the picture. Yes, there are parallels to Illuminati-esque orders, whether the groups exist or not (but seeing as this is the main thread of this discussion, let's logically assume that we all agree that there's SOMETHING to it), but to spoil everyone's fun I'll reveal it: <br><br>Raphael crafted his OWN fictitious group overnight upon Stanley's request that there must be an explanation for just who the 'Fidelio' folks are and what there doing there. So, Frederic Raphael bashed it out, no doubt based on much secret society lore, and faxed it to Stanley the next day. Stanley asked him "Where in the hell did you get this information? Do you know how important this is?" or somesuch, to which Raphael replied "Came outta my head, Stan." Kubrick apparently had a huge laugh on it, and was convinced that the backstory was top secret and obviously it touched on info that they both were privvy to. This may have even been after the scene was filmed - I'll reread it and post later. <br><br>Anyhow, it's a great read and offers tons of insight into Eyes Wide Shut. Kinda weird that no one on this thing has touched on this yet. I'm happy to. <br><br>And for Stanley's sake, and for ours, let's just cut the insults. It's a big world out there and no two people have the same take on ANYTHING. One hand clapping and all... <br><br>RIP, Stanley.<br>----------------<br>by - chir (Wed Oct 5 2005 19:44:47 ) <br> <br>You either see it or you don’t. I’m speaking to those who are at least trying to open their eyes wide shut. <br><br>As the title of my post suggests, I was providing you with a summary on the larger picture of topics brought up here, regarding an admitted new world order, secret societal cults, illuminati agendas and how we got to where we are today. Directly relating to how Kubrick interpreted these concepts through showcasing secretive corruption and deliberately misguiding sexual overtones in this widely misunderstood film. <br><br>The Illuminati is real, their hidden symbology is real, and there is certainly more to Kubricks film then what is reported on the surface, as the title cleverly suggests. <br><br>I'm giving you a focused and brief summary regarding the history of such events and how selective social profiteering is very real, and how many of you have your own eyes closed to thing you wish not to see. You cannot see, not only because it is not pleasant, but because it is often too much to conceive as an outside individual. Humans seem to have an inner defective hope that produces irrational conclusions in favor of your general safety even when confronted with the evidence, much as science understands selected sense processing. <br><br>I have seen these events firsthand, have read the documents of their admitted plans, and have long understood societal degeneration based on those that seek perverse and domineering world control. It may not be completely provable to your current consciousness, but it is written on the wall if only your eyes were open enough to see. Other like me just point out how apparent it really is. Because of the displacement, irregularity, and discomfort of such a rude awakening, the globalists believe they have already won, your ignorance fighting an invisible war for them. They are flaunting it in your face. As a quote suggested here earlier, the devil’s best trick is convincing you he doesn’t even exist. Could a new world order truly be real? It is if you let them think it is, and convince yourself it’s not. <br><br>Those in the know would rather keep you misinformed and inter-fighting, in order to not clearly see their plans in all aspects of truth behind recent events. Rigged elections, staged terrorism (profoundly 9/11), illegal occupation of the middle east (through the sham of a world police), fabricated fiat currencies, corporate hegemony, the deliberate botch of the latest Katrina "relief" (to condition you to in being displaced and dependent on the aid of federal ‘assistance’), and the ongoing governmental power grabs are all carefully planned events through such global arms as the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, CIA, DC, UN, Council on Foreign Relations, and recently more appearing, the secret government as you know it: FEMA. <br><br>These groups and events are all evidence of the fully admitted plan to break down the last thing that has ever stopped the illuminati agenda: American sovereignty, The American people/family constructs, and more directly the Bill of Rights & US Constitution. It shouldn’t be hard to see your country has de-evolved largely from what your constitution and forefathers envisioned and strictly warned you about. This is because they understood the abusive and degenerate nature of all governments, and created certain checks and balances that need to be upheld in order to stop what has happened to every sovereign nation ever known to the history of man. We are dealing with capitalism at it’s highest order, despotism, and full class tyranny. They would rather give orders then receive them (as in real government). You may not understand the satanic rituals your world leaders and global bankers engage in, but they do, along with their goals of such selective corporate hegemony, and would rather just keep you in the dark of these facts. The hidden elite have used Hegelian dialectic (Problem-Reaction-Solution) incrementally on America's freedom and sovereignty now for hundreds of years. They honestly believe they can hold out for the biggest prize available: world domination through a one-world government, selective forced worship, and a completely compliant, docile and micro-chipped population. Does it now make sense to you why we are where we are today? Don’t expect the agenda to change anytime soon, so do yourself a favor of being one step ahead of the curve, understanding the agenda, in order save yourself be alongside those that stand for freedom. <br><br>So now you are being conditioned to believe that you will be kept safe from the dangers they have created (terrorism, collapsing currencies, pandemics, communism, war, and now more apparently, weather modification), in order to incrementally dismantle your freedom. They seek to create order out of crafted chaos, in order to fit you into their agenda. <br><br>It may be hard to swallow much of this, which is probably why the individual "new farm" cannot comprehend anything I may have stated in the previous manner. In regards to my time, your time, and the human psyche, these words are delivered in a compacted and informative way, to have the highest impact, so the gist of what I have to say to actually mean something to you, as well as to avoid the censorship and eliminators that follow such information. <br><br>I know it’s easier to "not see", it is easier for you to believe there is nothing wrong. So you convince yourself it is all rubbish and continue your scheduled life of debt so you don't feel alarmed to do anything. But the hourglass is not on the side of irrational ignorance and common sense displacement. The imposed military martial law and forced federal quarantines that are now being planned for America (as of yesterday being openly promoted as a solution to the avian flu scare) will probably soon give you a rude awakening, but it may be too late. <br><br>What more do I need to spell out for you to realize it is true today, and that your freedom is truly at risk tomorrow? Perhaps a random comment on a movie webpage regarding a genius filmmaker who knew more then you could see through an apparently random and selective plot based movie. <br><br>But I know it will probably mean nothing until you take your own time researching and fact-finding in order to see for yourself that everything I say is true. How about using the only remaining independent channel of information to enlighten yourself while you still have the chance? You really think an uncensored internet will be around much longer? Turn off the TV and Hollywood propaganda for starters. My only question is how much of a fight will you give up before it’s too late America? Will it be a pandemic, more staged “terrorism” attacks, or a constructed economic collapse for you to realize your handlers don’t have your best interest in mind? Perhaps we'll see this winter... <br><br>Words to the wise: Arm and educate yourself, your family and any life agenda you may have revolving around freedom as you know it. The constitution, state-based sovereignty, and an honest people’s republic was never meant to be dismantled and forgotten about as it is currently today. This is not about left or right, democrats or republicans, or whatever your opinion is on living a life of sham democracy, as these are all bi-polar systems designed to control you. You may have been conditioned to believe all who say such things are crazy, fear mongers, or extremists, as you were warned many times years ago, but don’t ever forget, there are those who wish to remain a free and aware people and you can either chose to join us, to stand up for freedom, or to continue to lie to yourself, your country, and to sheepishly aid those who only have their selective interests in mind. <br> <br>================<br>More later.<br><br>Morgan <p></p><i></i>
morganwolf

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Kubrick - EYES WIDE SHUT

Postby elsiecow » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:17 pm

Yes, it does allude to some nasty truth about the self-styled 'masters' and 'bosses' and their 'secret societies'. However, I could do without the mystifying 'Illuminati' language.<br><br>Let us speak plainly : this is about old money and those who aspire to the status that old money has. And the nasty things they do to people who 'don't belong'. Narcissism exists. Psychopathology exists. Obsession exists. Jealousy exists. Just think if you had those qualities and had lots and lots of money. What would you do? Well, you know what I'd do - I'd try to keep track of as many of the 'troublemakers' as possible and have my own 'members only' associations through which to trade this information. Let's face it, in the eyes of the rich and hateful, the government isn't doing enough to get rid of troublemakers. We still have the hated Bill of Rights. We still have due process. We're not oppressed enough according to these people. We can still post to boards like this. That's not good enough. They are typical criminal minds - they can't stand to be seen and called out. Who really thought these people didn't exist.<br><br>How do I know all of this? It happened to me and my family, for as long as I can remember. My grandparents came over from Ireland in the late 1920s, just as they were cracking down on emigration from Ireland. They were Irish patriots, of course. Nearly eighty years later, they have not forgotten. They terrorized us. They owned us. They stole our money. They burned our homes and cars. They tracked our movements and expenditures. And I am thirty-seven years old.<br><br>Ever hear about 'the curse'? You know, like baseball curses? Those things are real. These people do nasty shit to rig the business game to their own benefit, and they 'curse' anyone for decades who might cause problems for them.<br><br>Well, these people are not only nasty collective stalkers and conspirators against people's civil rights....since 2001, they are obstructing justice and and withholding knowledge and so they are now traitors.<br><br>The time is now for them to be exposed and humiliated and stripped of their wealth and power.<br><br>Did they really think they'd survive the internet?<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=elsiecow>elsiecow</A> at: 12/10/05 6:27 pm<br></i>
elsiecow

Mouth Wide Open - Mine

Postby Floyd Smoots » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:40 am

Unfortunately, elsiecow, "they" probably not only think they will survive the internet, they probably will. "They" created it. They own it, and one day, in the not-too-distant future, "they" will electronically "clamp down" on it, and that will, more than likely, be "IT" for the rest of us freedom loving entities.<br><br>But...........there's always the Blessed Hope??? From an atheistic point of view, He might even win! Then what??<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Return to Data & Research Compilations