Letourneau's Strange Family/Bush Gov Connections

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Square Knot of Fleur

Postby JD » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:44 pm

Cool thread for sure.<br><br>Doesn't it look like a square knot wrapping the fleur-de-lis on this symbol of the Priory de Sion?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Schmitz

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:54 pm

albion, check this out:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.spiralgoddess.com/Inanna.html">www.spiralgoddess.com/Inanna.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>I can't figure out how to post pictures here. I'm still looking into symbolism of knots. This image of what the Godess Inanna is holding reminds me of that Inspector General seal that Mary Kay's brother designed.<br><br>albion's link here:<br><br>www.dodig.osd.mil/IGInfor...8r1%29.pdf <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 12/1/05 1:01 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Re: I don't know about her sons...

Postby GDN01 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:56 pm

There are a couple of things I want to add to this discussion.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I wouldn't be surprised to find out that her father respected no barriers with her -- or anyone, for that matter. It is strange that she sided with her father in the family and blamed her mother for being cold. But, I know little about that type of family dysfunction.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>It's not strange at all for a child who is being sexually abused by a parent to side with that parent. A child who is abused by one parent, often has a very difficult relationship with the non-abusing parent - blaming them for not stopping the abuse, and somehow being responsible, (i.e. if mom weren't so cold, dad wouldn't be abusing me...). And in many cases, both parents are responsible for the abuse, the one that carries it out as well as the one who is in the house and often turning their head and keeping their mouth shut. And, this is a variation of "Stockholm Syndrome" - a prisoner identifying with their captor.<br><br>I would also be cautious about looking at this situation through the lens of normative sexual attraction. Men don't rape women because they find women sexy. This has nothing to do with M.K.'s husband getting a gut, and she is "attracted" to a younger looking man - which would be normative even if considered immature development in relationship skills. There is something more going on here. People are attracted to a lot of things, some times things that are unacceptable, immoral, or illegal. And the attraction isn't acted upon. Most people would know, no matter what, they should not act on a need to have sex with someone who is 13. I use the word "need" because pedophiles are driven by their needs, without thought to the harm it does. They delude themselves into thinking all kinds of things to justify this need. There has been some success with treating this as an obsessive/compulsive behavior - there are meds that work with OCD, and are now being used for addictions as well as pedophilia. <br><br>And the question, will she repeat offend? I say she is still offending. And it could be that she will seek out another victim that is in his teens at some point. Most perps have a preferred age and seek that age out, even as they get older. <br><br>And about CD's information regarding the daughter, Columba. I think the key to this story would be uncovering the details of her disappearance, and what happened in the years before she resurfaced. The story of how she met Jeb does not ring true, considering everything else. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Re: Square Knot of Fleur

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm

JD, a couple of interesting clips from your link. I've highlighted an interesting section:<br><br>As with all French Registration Papers and Statutes, those of the Priory of Sion are available to everyone. We also find an accompanying title to the name which reads as: ‘Chevalerie d’Institutions et Règles Catholiques, d’Union Independante et Traditionaliste’ – this forms the acronym <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>C.I.R.C.U.I.T</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and translates as, (Chivalry of Catholic Rule and Institution and of Independent Traditionalist Union);.......<br><br><br><br>...........The articles of the Priory of Sion indicated the desire to create a monastic order - but the activities of the Priory of Sion bore no resemblance whatsoever to the objectives as outlined in its Statutes - these were two entirely different things - as noted by the Sub Prefecture of St Julien-en-Genevois (this textual documentation exists in its archives, comprised of observations and correspondence written by officials that were required to monitor this situation, and this material is available for public inspection). Article VII says that its members are expected, “to carry out good deeds, to help the Catholic Church, teach the truth, defend the weak and the oppressed”. There is ample evidence that it had several members, as indicated by the numerous articles contained in its journal 'Circuit' that were written by numerous different people, and towards the end of 1956 the association had aims to forge links with the local Catholic Church of the area involving a School Bus service run by both the Priory of Sion and the church of St Joseph in Annemasse - an article written by Father Saud in issue 12 of 'Circuit' (headed as a Special Edition') <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>outlined the aims of creating a bus service to the local Nursery and Primary School of the town of Annemasse.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> In the same issue J Cailleboite criticised the local authority for not tarmacading a local road that was being used as a local playground by the children. The association was dissoved sometime after October 1956 but intermittently revived for different reasons by Plantard between 1962 and 1993 in name and on paper only. A letter at the Sous-Prefecture of Saint-Julien en Genevois indicates that Plantard had a criminal conviction as a confidence man.<br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: Square Knot of Fleur

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:34 pm

Interesting. I just tried to access the site albion posted showing Mary Kay's the seal brother's designed, and I got the page cannot be displayed or whatever, so I went to the Wayback machine, and I got this:<br><br> <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Robots.txt Query Exclusion.<br><br><br><br>We're sorry, access to <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.dodig.osd.mil/IGInfor...8r1).pdf">www.dodig.osd.mil/IGInfor...8r1).pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.<br>Read more about robots.txt<br>See the site's robots.txt file.<br>Try another request or click here to search for all pages on dodig.osd.mil/IGInfor...8r1).pdf<br>See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Is it just my computer ineptness that is at work here? Now I really want another peek at that seal.<br><br>On edit: Yep, it is my ineptness. I just went back to albion's original post and got in:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.dodig.osd.mil/IGInformation/DoD_IG_seal_9-11-02%28r1%29.pdf">www.dodig.osd.mil/IGInfor...8r1%29.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 12/1/05 1:37 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby Jen » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:48 pm

" This has nothing to do with M.K.'s husband getting a gut, and she is "attracted" to a younger looking man - which would be normative even if considered immature development in relationship skills."<br><br>For the official record, which I thought was clear from my post, (and banned's) but perhaps not: what I meant was, M.K.L.'s victim, to whom she is now married, is now grown. Even though her abuse likely stunted his emotional development, he has the body of a adult. As M.K.L., as a pedophile, is drawn to children and the husband is now, physically at least, no longer a child, I am wondering whether she won't get tired of him and seek out other children to abuse. I thought that was also what banned was wondering about.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Jen

Maybe Jeanne Dixon wasn't psychic at all

Postby Asta » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:56 pm

Maybe she was in the Loop and got her jollies leaking information to the public. (Didn't she "predict" Kennedy's assassination?) Sometimes I think a lot of these New World Order Players think it's fun to toy with us.<br><br>This thread is the strangest one I have ever read. My eyes are bugging out of my head. Chiggerbit, your sleuthing talents are amazing. <p></p><i></i>
Asta

Schmitz Background

Postby JD » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:59 pm

A few potentially interesting items to follow up on Schmitz:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/jgschmitz.htm">www.arlingtoncemetery.net/jgschmitz.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"In 1970, with the backing of prominent conservatives, he won a special election to succeed Rep. James B. Utt (R), who died in office."<br><br>"He received his first brush with notoriety while lecturing at a Marine Corps base in California. A burly, mustachioed and commanding figure, he used only his voice to disarm a man who had stabbed a woman near the base. Rep. Schmitz received much positive publicity for his action to aid the woman, who died."<br><br>"In 1972, after Alabama Gov. George Wallace was seriously wounded when shot by a would-be assassin while campaigning for president, Schmitz was drafted by Wallace's American Independent Party to run against Nixon. " <p></p><i></i>
JD

Here's an interesting tidbit on Dixon

Postby Asta » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:15 pm

(If I knew how to edit, I would have just added on to my other post.)<br><br>Found this article at www.parascope.com/article...agan02.htm<br><br>"Ronald and Nancy Reagan have a long history of involvement with astrologers and psychics. As movie stars in 1950s Hollywood, they were close friends with celebrity astrologer Carroll Righter, and became a fixture at his glamourous monthly "zodiac parties." Later they met the late psychic Jeane Dixon, who served as Nancy's personal advisor for years. Nancy was always more enthusiastic about such paranormal matters than her husband, but Ron never shied away from them. Even as governor and as president, he happily made public his enjoyment of newspaper horoscopes, his many superstitions, and his avid interest in the occult.<br><br>In the 1970s, Reagan began to entertain notions of running for the presidency. By many accounts, Nancy became obsessed with the idea, and may have even wanted the White House more than Ron did. To help pave the way to Washington, she turned to her psychic friends. Around this time Nancy had a falling out with Jeane Dixon, losing all faith in the psychic's abilities. The most likely source of this estrangement was Dixon's prediction that Reagan did not have a chance of being elected president in 1976. Nancy went shopping for a new supernatural consultant who might tell her what she wanted to hear."<br><br>The bit about Ron being interested in the occult doesn't surprise me.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Asta

Some links on Utt and Wallace

Postby JD » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:20 pm

Well this is all a history lesson if nothing<br><br>James B. Utt<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.namebase.org/main2/James-B-Utt.html">www.namebase.org/main2/James-B-Utt.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/urbahns-uttley.html">politicalgraveyard.com/bi...ttley.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.pupress.princeton.edu/titles/7031.html">www.pupress.princeton.edu.../7031.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>His quote that is best remembered:<br><br>"U.S. Congressman James B. Utt makes national news by suggesting that "a large contingent of barefooted Africans" might be training in Georgia as part of a United Nations military exercise to take over the U.S."<br><br>Lone Nut Tried to Assasinate Wallace:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbremer.htm">www.spartacus.schoolnet.c...bremer.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Story of Wallace and machinations between Wallace and Nixon<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAwallaceG.htm">www.spartacus.schoolnet.c...llaceG.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Re: Schmitzes

Postby Qutb » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:54 pm

The Schmitzes have fascinated me for some time (if that's the right word). Dave Emory is the only researcher I know of who has pursued it. <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/DX" target="top">Links</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> to all his programs. He gets into the Bush-Schmitz connection, among other things, in the Novemeber 22 episode, if I remember correctly. Written summaries of each episode can be found <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://ftrsummary.blogspot.com/" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. Emory is one of my favorite researchers and IMO one of the most astute "conspiracy theorists" on the web, though not well known.<br><br>This is one creepy family, in which several threads of what we've been researching here come together. <br><br>The similarity to the "Hair of the Alien" incident struck me too, as potentially significant. <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

Postby albion » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:55 pm

Chiggerbit, if the Schmitz family is half as weird as all this stuff seems to indicate, the symbolism of that seal may well be double-coded in some way. I don't know enough to say whether Innana is a reasonable guess, however. At the very least, the emblem is a monument to hypocricy - "Efficiency" and "Integrity?" Yikes. <br><br>It would definitely be interesting to learn more about this Von Steuben person. I certainly don't recall reading about any of <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>that </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> in high school American History. <p></p><i></i>
albion

No dots but strange...

Postby GDN01 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:01 pm

It caught my attention to see M.K.L's and Jeanne Dixon's name appear together in this mention of M.K. on this web<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.circlesoflight.com/wolfstar/05-05-02.html">site</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> - came across it with Google.<br><br>From an entry dated May, 2, 2005.<br><br>"Mary Kay Letourneau, Aquarian Extraordinaire<br><br>Last week Mary Kay Letourneau (43) and her former sixth grade lover Vili Fualaau (now 22) confirmed that they plan to get married. Their case shocked and divided the nation*, but now they just want people to see for themselves that they do love each other - this after she spent the seven years in prison for statutory rape, and remains listed as a sex offender.<br><br>Mary Kay Letourneau was born during a major planetary alignment in Aquarius (January 29, 1962; Tustin, CA; time unknown), one that psychic Jeanne Dixon equated with the birth of the Second Coming, or the Anti-Christ (she wasn't sure). Looking beyond Dixon's religious filter, this alignment has brought us some interesting characters, including Jordan's King Abdullah ibn Hussein, actress Jennifer Jason Leigh, singer Sheryl Crow, and Survivor castoff Michael Skupin.<br><br>Mary Kay was born with the Sun conjunct romantic Venus, and the two square Neptune. This configuration is highly artistic and forever seeking the perfect love affair. Mary Kay and Vili became friends after she recognized his artistic talent. Yet with illusionary Neptune's hard aspect, self-deception and disappointment are common problems. Both Mary Kay's father and her husband became fallen heroes when their own adulterous affairs became public.<br><br>Currently, transiting Jupiter is forming a favorable trine to her Sun, as she enjoys the attention and feels optimistic about her future. In July transiting Saturn will oppose her Mars-Saturn conjunction, bringing a reality check into focus. For a woman, this difficult passage tends to foment trouble from men, and whether that's from her young lover, or together they face extreme social pressures, we will watch and see." <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:06 pm

Qutb, I listened to one of Emory's programs this morning. Wow! He gives so much interesting information so fast, it is hard to keep up. I will definitely take time to to listen to the rest. I had never heard of him before. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby GDN01 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:15 pm

Jen, what I was trying to get across is the complexity of "why" people do things like this. And whether the reason is applied to her current husband or previous husband - that when she no longer finds him attractive she will move on to a younger male, it is still a reason that does not adequately explain what makes a pedophile need sex with a child. <br><br>I'm not trying to split hairs or argue, and maybe it is me being oversensitive - but saying something like, "when her husband gets a gut she will start hanging out at schoolyards" in some way seems to minimize the degree of sickness involved in this behavior. That's the point I was trying to make earlier. <br><br>Pedophilia is the most difficult condition to treat - most never stop, if they have the opportunity. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations